ESPNPlay Caribbean 2.2.2
|File size:||2.2 MB|
|Publish date:||May 29, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About ESPNPlay Caribbean app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewESPNPlay Caribbean app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by ESPN Inc on May 29, 2020.
ESPNPlay Caribbean 2.2.2 is latest version of ESPNPlay Caribbean app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find ESPNPlay Caribbean apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ESPNPlay Caribbean app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Updated the navigation bar and introduced a dedicated schedule page to easily access Live, Upcoming and Replay content.
Bug fixes and improvements.
The DescriptionNever miss your favourite live sports and shows from ESPN. Download the FREE ESPNPlay app to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and access live streams of all of the ESPN content, as well as hundreds more live and on-demand events via ESPNPlay.
Access to ESPN Play is available to fans who receive ESPN as part of their subscription TV package and enter their provider ID and password.
Live streaming access to the top events from the ESPN family of networks, as well as ESPN Play exclusive content, including:
-the best Cricket competitions
-NBA Regular Season and Playoffs
-Major League Baseball
-The Masters, US Open, The Open Championships, and many other top PGA Tour events
-College Football and Basketball
-Football including Spanish Primera Division, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1 and the German Bundesliga
-Tennis Grand Slams and Masters 1000
and thousands more live events.
Never miss a game. Never stop being a fan.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (190)
4 ★ (38)
3 ★ (24)
2 ★ (23)
1 ★ (111)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Failure
- 2 ★: I have tried to sign in with my FlowID credentials and it consistently fails to sign in so this app is a big failure for me. Someone needs to make it their priority to fix this problem.
- 2 ★: The app work very well, the only problem is that some devices can download the app.while most tab or I pad cannot use the app but u can browse it & stream it.
- 1 ★: no able to log in using my flow id account...it worked for a couple of weeks then it stopped work, won't move passed log in page.
- 2 ★: It was working great for awhile, now it states an error occurred and will not load (3rd time un-installing and re-installed)
- 1 ★: Doesn't play any video. The same error message is displayed
- 2 ★: App opens perfectly signing in takes impossibly long and then fails. Consistently
- 4 ★: Works on iPad just fine but unable to sign in on my HTC
- 1 ★: It sucks & doesn't let you watch the champions league unless you have a cable provider smh
- 5 ★: The app is working very well that y I so love it.
- 1 ★: This app is crap
- 2 ★: Pocas veces se puede entrar a la aplicación
- 1 ★: Cant pass the flow login page
- 1 ★: Not Available in Trinidad &Tobago
- 5 ★: Very good.
Instruction for installing ESPNPlay Caribbean app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ESPNPlay Caribbean app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.espn.caribbean-v2.2.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsESPNPlay Caribbean app apk 2.2.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsESPNPlay Caribbean 2.2.2:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 2.2 MB
ESPNPlay Caribbean 2.1.0:
Published on: January 31, 2019
File size: 2.3 MB
ESPNPlay Caribbean 2.0.0:
Published on: February 01, 2018
File size: 2.2 MB
ESPNPlay Caribbean 1.2.3:
Published on: October 28, 2015
File size: 12.7 MB
ESPNPlay Caribbean 1.2.2:
Published on: September 04, 2018
File size: 12.7 MB