|File size:||486.3 KB|
|Publish date:||September 16, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Envestnet app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEnvestnet app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Envestnet, Inc. on September 16, 2016.
Envestnet 1.03 is latest version of Envestnet app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Envestnet apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Envestnet app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed screen rotation issue and improved app start up experience.
The DescriptionEnvestnet delivers an end-to-end platform to help financial institutions and independent advisors deliver solutions to clients at all asset levels. The state-of-the-art platform provides access to multiple investment programs, proposal generation tools, and account management resources. Key features of the Envestnet platform include:
- Portfolio Analysis: The platform empowers an advisor to conduct deep portfolio diagnostics on a portfolio for greater transparency, perform "what-if" scenarios to help assess the probable success of a strategy's ability to meet client goals, and view side-by-side comparisons of a proposed investment vs. a target allocation.
- Filter and Comparison Tools: The platform provides access to objective investment research on a broad list of asset managers, including access to 90% of the Cerulli top 100 managers of separately managed accounts, and more than 35 strategists under three broad categories: strategic, tactical and dynamic. Filter tools allow advisors to drill down and identify only those investment products that meet their specified criteria. Comparison tools allow advisors to see comparisons of products either graphically - by performance, risk-return, product sector, holdings, or asset allocation - or by investment profile.
- Advanced Proposal Generation: The platform offers capabilities to build more comprehensive investment proposals that incorporate UMH capabilities and mechanisms for fiduciary oversight, and allow advisors to perform advanced portfolio analysis on current and proposed investment strategies.
- Investment Solutions: The platform provides advisors access to a full complement of investment options: separately managed accounts, mutual funds, mutual fund wrap portfolios, multi-manager accounts, ETFs, fee-based brokerage solutions, alternative investments and fixed income solutions along with more than 100 world-class institutional asset managers at reduced minimum investments.
- Performance Reporting: The platform provides an extensive roster of multi-custodian performance reports at several different levels. The key benefits to Envestnet’s integrated reporting capabilities include: data accuracy with fully reconciled, trade-ready accounts daily; full transparency with account details available down to the transaction level; data ownership; customizable capabilities to create user defined reporting groups; competitive pricing as compared to other reporting solutions; and increased efficiency with reports available online at the advisor and investor levels.
Ratings and Reviews
2.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (2)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Envestnet app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Envestnet app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.envestnet-v1.03.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEnvestnet app apk 1.03 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsEnvestnet 1.03:
Published on: September 16, 2016
File size: 486.3 KB