eLaw Pakistan 1.0.3
|File size:||25.8 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About eLaw Pakistan app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweLaw Pakistan app is a free Android Education app, has been published by AppsSofTechnology on August 21, 2020.
eLaw Pakistan 1.0.3 is latest version of eLaw Pakistan app updated by CloudApks.com on October 10, 2020. On this page you can find eLaw Pakistan apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eLaw Pakistan app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and improvements
The DescriptionThe most comprehensive and up-to-date application, containing a complete list of articles and amendments from 1973 to 2019 (regularly updated).
This application provides all the basic features like viewing and searching the information with a very minimalist UI design. The app will be regularly updated in accordance with the newly added amendments in the constitution.
With this app in your smartphones, you can look up for the references stated by politicians, anchors or judges in news, talk shows and courtrooms. You can read the detailed article which is being discussed in the court room,news or at your home.
Learn about your rights being a Pakistani citizen, as stated in the constitution. Take a minute and search articles of the constitution which empower the common people.
- Complete list of Articles
- Up-to-date Amendments (latest 2019)
- Both Chapter/Article wise view
- Search capability
- Videos related to lawyers
- Smooth User Interface
Visit Us: https://www.elaw.pk
Like Us on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/elawpakistan/
Contact Us: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (29)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (14)
2 ★ (19)
1 ★ (82)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Can't be long in ☹always says oops try again and try again
- 5 ★: Good but need improvement and update on regular basis.
- 2 ★: Why is citations option is now working.. and all of this information should be upgraded
- 1 ★: I can not log into the app، it says that app is in development mode and I do not have the permission to access it۔ How to fix it؟
- 1 ★: Very Suspicious App. Asking for too much information. Before displaying any content whatsoever. Requires a sign in with Facebook + a registration with your cell number;Both!!!
- 5 ★: wao it's a great Application And great helpfull Data more then Free
- 2 ★: Idea is great but add some material i.e case laws, some acts are not opening and also few topics have no material like on income tax.
- 5 ★: Very good app for lawyers but there should an option in citition for year wise
- 5 ★: it need to be updated so that the missing case laws are also available. but its reallygood app
- 1 ★: Very poor. Every pressed button pops an advertisment video.
- 1 ★: Online App, Doesn't support offline.Case laws is just a fake icon.. don't instal
- 1 ★: Not useful, even mostly laws are not mentioned in this app, no best lawyer categories mention with details if i wanf to higher by online and too much advertising....
- 4 ★: good aap but it has to update with more essential features and contemporary laws
- 5 ★: its great Application Amazing information i think over all law system convert in digital form
- 4 ★: Good work but still need a lot more.
Instruction for installing eLaw Pakistan app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eLaw Pakistan app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.elaw.pakistan-v1.0.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseLaw Pakistan app apk 1.0.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionseLaw Pakistan 1.0.3:
Published on: August 21, 2020
File size: 25.8 MB
eLaw Pakistan 1.0.2:
Published on: March 11, 2019
File size: 25.4 MB
eLaw Pakistan 1.0.1:
Published on: March 05, 2019
File size: 24.7 MB
eLaw Pakistan 1.0.0:
Published on: March 04, 2019
File size: 24.6 MB