Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.4
See all previous versions
|File size:||14 MB|
|Publish date:||May 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Ela Woman - Personal Fertility Assistant on May 10, 2020.
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.4 is latest version of Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Highlights of the release:
- Important update for signing in using phone number - One Time Password (OTP) Support provided
- The all-new & improved user interface for many features and tools
- A fresh coat of paint to make your app usage experience even better
- And yes we are listening to your feedback - many improved features & suite of stability fixes
The DescriptionElaWoman is the world’s most accurate ovulation tracker & fertility app. Being the most trusted ovulation calculator & fertility calendar, Ela keeps track of your overall fertility health.
ElaWoman has helped more than 61,200+ women conceive naturally and is your most handy personal ovulation predictor. ElaWoman helps women learn all about their ovulation, fertility & understand their menstruation cycle for either trying to get pregnant or avoid pregnancy.
ElaWoman has been ranked as the best Women Ovulation App for ovulation tracking since its launch while driving thousands of communication threads on the platform & is already the largest community for couples, making it as the perfect ovulation calendar. Ela helps knowing all about your ovulation cycle & fertile period through advanced cycle charting using BBT, BMI, Fertility Score & fertility tracking over your daily health vitals, thus making it as an all round ovulation tracker.
What makes ElaWoman a perfect ovulation calculator & fertility calendar is its ability to enable you to record your sex status, discharge, cervical position, fertility tracking history, pms to provide deep insights. ElaWoman makes sure you stay updated by data-driven reminders to record, analyse and monitor your ovulation by capturing several health parameters. ElaWoman period ovulation tracker helps you to sync with wearable devices including FitBit and Google Fit.
OVULATION CALCULATOR APP & FERTILITY TRACKER
+ Most advanced ovulation calendar & fertility app with an inbuilt ‘my ovulation calculator’ with ovulation charts backed by patented data algorithm
+ Accurate fertility and ovulation tracker based on machine learning data techniques which gets smarter day by day to predict & track your ovulation
+ ElaWoman ovulation app presents beautiful charts of your menstrual cycle, ovulation calendar & fertility data
+ Invite and Sync your health data with your partner and track your ovulation & fertility calendar
+ ElaWoman is more than just the ovulation calculator - Ela is your fertility friend
---> Download the most accurate Ovulation Predictor & Fertility App now!
BEST DAYS PREDICTION
+ Find the best days & fertile period to plan pregnancy with the most accurate ovulation predictor app
+ Automated notification makes sure ovulation tracking & fertility tracking is seamless
+ Five-day and monthly fertility calendar views to know fertile window & ovulation day with display of % chances to conceive each day
+ Review past period and ovulation calendar dates for best ovulation tracking
+ Your Daily health meter helps you track over 15 health parameters, including cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature - BBT, cervical position, BMI, age, sleep, stress, weight among others
---> Download Ela Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar App to know your best five days!
+ With ElaWoman community of 600,000+ users, share and discuss your experiences with like-minded fertility users & couples globally
+ Right from getting tips on 'Trying to Get pregnant’, Fertility Tracking, using a Period Ovulation Tracker; Ela community gears you with the most important tool to connect, share and learn from real life experiences
+ Get support from the largest ElaWoman Community, unmatched by any other ovulation tracker or fertility App
---> Download Ovulation Predictor & Fertility Tracker ElaWoman App to get instant access!
Web - https://www.elawoman.com/ela-app
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ElaWomen
Twitter - @ela_woman
For queries, buzz ElaWoman Ovulation App at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (742)
4 ★ (280)
3 ★ (240)
2 ★ (391)
1 ★ (3279)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I've had this app for almost 2 years. But I am still not pregnant. No customer service! If you wish to contact them, they first collect too much of your data and personal information, and about device you are using, before they help you with anything, and that's just to give a response to a simple question.. Also, the projected periods in upcoming months are totally messed up! For some reason app shows 2 periods in 1 coming month.. I tried to fix it, but app doesn't let you do it. Disappointed..
- 1 ★: App is not working anymore. I can't update/change/delete my cycle information. Absolutely useless at the moment.
- 1 ★: Not able to login with Google, Facebook or mobile number. Gives error saying "something went wrong"
- 1 ★: My Ela has suddenly stopped working after using it for 2 years and there is no helpline.
- 1 ★: Used this app in the past and loved it. Decided to download it again to track my pregnancy and it wont let me sign in or even create a new account! Very disappointed
- 2 ★: I am using this app since a year but now suddenly the app is not working. Not able to log health or open anything
- 1 ★: Faulty app - had been great but have been unable to open it now for ages.
- 1 ★: This app has been down for a few days now and there's no one to speak to about it. It's not loading none of my information anymore.
- 1 ★: The app itself was fine, I upgraded to Gold which was totally useless and now they will not cancel my membership. There is no where to cancel on the website and I've sent multiple emails asking to cancel. The response I get seems automated which basically says they want you to give feedback so they can fix an issue instead of canceling. The issue is that Gold is totally unnecessary and now I'm trapped in an email loop with what I assume is a bot who won't just let me go back to the free version. Honestly it's not worth it, I also use Ovia which I like much better.
- 3 ★: Annoying that it automatically records me as having started my period when i haven't, then when i remove period....it will not allow me to fill in my daily health log until i input a period (whether i have had one or not!) Other than that, ok i guess.....but it gets my fertile times completely wrong, I'm now using a clear blue advanced fertility monitor, I'm irregular....so found this app only works if you're the regular cycle kind of girl. :-/
- 1 ★: This used to be the best app on the market but after an update not too long ago it has become the most user UNFRIENDLY app out there when it come to changing your dates on the calander. I am definitely not recommending this app to anyone
- 3 ★: It's okay. I wish it had more daily insights and went into detail about my symptoms. It also brings up ads every time you close out of it. Ugggh we don't care. I have 3 other similar apps that I open first every day, so I keep this one around just because I'm obsessed with TTC right now.
- 4 ★: So far I really like this app. The one thing I would change though, is when I put that I have a high sex drive, it doesn't mean that I have had sex, it just means I'm really horny. Yet, if I put that I have a high sex drive, on the calendar it shows that it was a sex day. So I only put that I either had sex or had no sex drive. Please fix this. Maybe make a separate section for sex drive - high, low, or none. Thank you.
- 3 ★: Full ads with sound (not the best idea when I am using the app at night). It worked pretty well until today, when I got logged off, all data seems to be gone and even after logging back in, no data is saved - everything I had entered for over 7 months. The app doesn't even remember I used Pregnancy Mode.
- 5 ★: I love this app!! it predicted my ovulation days with 100% accuracy after a few entries. Initially I thought it was broken because it showed random dates sometimes. But it wasn't and the prediction was 100% correct!!
Instruction for installing Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ela.android-v3.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker app apk 3.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsFertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.4:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 14 MB
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.3.1:
Published on: October 17, 2019
File size: 15.6 MB
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.3:
Published on: October 17, 2019
File size: 15.6 MB
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.2:
Published on: February 26, 2019
File size: 15.6 MB
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.1:
Published on: January 22, 2019
File size: 15.3 MB
Fertility, Ovulation App & Pregnancy Tracker 3.0.1:
Published on: December 01, 2018
File size: 14.2 MB