Enterprise CarShare 2.33.0
|File size:||6.6 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About Enterprise CarShare app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEnterprise CarShare app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Enterprise Holdings, Inc. on April 11, 2021.
Enterprise CarShare 2.33.0 is latest version of Enterprise CarShare app updated by CloudApks.com on January 25, 2021. On this page you can find Enterprise CarShare apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Enterprise CarShare app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionEnterprise CarShare is a membership-based car-sharing program that allows you to rent a vehicle when you need it - by the hour, day or overnight.
In order to use the app, you will need to be an Enterprise CarShare member.
Not a member?
Visit us at http://www.enterprisecarshare.com/join to apply.
Logged-In Member Features
- Use your current location to find Enterprise CarShare vehicles in your area
- Create, modify, and cancel reservations
- View upcoming and current reservations
- Extend your reservation while on rent
- If you need to submit a fuel receipt, take a photo and email it from within the app
- Contact our 24/7 member service support
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (250)
4 ★ (30)
3 ★ (50)
2 ★ (380)
1 ★ (1313)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I've recently signed up to the club and so far I'm happy with the app. I've done 2 bookings with no issues. It's very easy to search for vehicles, see where they are and book them. When you book it shows how much it will cost, so it's easy to control your expenses. I like that I can book any vehicle available in the country, which is very useful when travelling. I like it even more that I can choose from a wide range, from small cars to big vans. Useful for leisure, work, or removals.
- 1 ★: Not so much the app as the organisation behind it. The availability isn't updated as often for the app as for the agents, so you can spend ages selecting cars that show as available just to get a 'cannot create reservation message' when you try to make the booking. The agents in the call centre can see what is and isn't available though, so it's frustrating that app users can't. Also, the discount for normal Enterprise car hire is tiny and only applies to a few very expensive cars.
- 1 ★: Search results don't make sense. It does two things wrong: brings up cars that are not available for the time selected and does not bring up cars that are available for the time selected. You can double check by going into a car's schedule and finding when it's available, then search for that time. The car will not show up. Rubbish.
- 1 ★: Rethink before you enroll for a Membership. At the time of enrollment you will find cars available around you later on nearest car would be 2.5 to 3 miles away. Pricing is flasly but u will never find cars when you actually need one. Some cars are booked 1 to 2 months prior. I am totally unhappy with this app and website as I feel they are not updated real-time. Car will be available, once you try to book it it shows some error, u refresh the website or app then that car is booked already.
- 1 ★: Very unreliable: booked Kia Niro twice and both times they cancelled later, leaving me forced to pay more for a comparable car. First time, they told me to book with the main rental arm instead: despite booking on the very edge of the congestion charge zone, they don't register their cars for congestion charge so I received an £80 fine plus £35 admin fee on top. Second time, they tried to replace with a tiny car. Dismissive and total lack of interest in customer service. Zipcar is way better 🖓
- 1 ★: Post-covid reservations are unnecessarily complex and opaque, showing cars as available but then making it impossible to book them. Terrible system, total waste of time - it's like they couldn't be bothered to think things through.
- 2 ★: I can't book car from the app. I got to the screen where the Reserve button is greyed out. Pressing the green available area is not responding. I have no idea how to proceed from that screen. It is very bad UI design.
- 5 ★: Such an easy and efficient way to hire a car for a few hours. Love this app, love Enterprise, always professional and customer friendly. Great value, too for vans. So glad I sold my car and use the club instead.
- 5 ★: Easy App to use. Had a car today. Spotless interior. Easy to extend as well. Good value. Have used around Britain which is very useful as some other Car Clubs limited to a few cities in UK
- 1 ★: My experience so far has been anything but positive. Emailed customer service which was replied to quick enough. Then applied to open an account and have not heard back anything since. Emailed twice asking what was going on, but got stunned silence in return. Irritatingly bad service from the get go. There are plenty of such services around, so couldn't care less about hearing back as its been over 8 weeks now.
- 5 ★: Very good car share programs. Apps working exactly like on their websites.
- 5 ★: Very handy. The search for available cars is very easy to use . Booking a car and viewing the hire cost is super easy . And making adjustments to the booking time or even switching to a different car can be done very simply as long as it is more than five hours ahead of the start time . Superb . The only addition I would like would be a tiny bit more detail about what model a car is, and a link to the owner's manual , providing a chance to familiarise yourself with the controls in advance .
- 1 ★: Initially had given 5 stars. but after using it for a month or so have realized the service is quite horrible. Firstly the competition such as zipcar provides transparent pricing and no extra charges for mileage. works out to be much cheaper. secondly on two occasions the car just didnt respond to the membership card. i was unable to use the car on one of those occasions as the car just didnt start. even customer support was unable to help
- 4 ★: this app has made my business much more cost effective and efficient. I use it through Scotland to book a car or van where and when needed. No hassle just hop in the booked car and off I go. reminders are sent to my phone telling me how much time I have left and options to add time if needed.
- 5 ★: Good user interface. Good services and everything. Would appreciate if the app had as much utility and all the options that the website has, for example, I can't book a reservation using my driving credits through the app, so I have to go to the website to use my credits.
Instruction for installing Enterprise CarShare app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Enterprise CarShare app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ehi.csma-v2.33.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEnterprise CarShare app apk 2.33.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsEnterprise CarShare 2.33.0:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 6.6 MB
Enterprise CarShare 2.32.0:
Published on: June 04, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
Enterprise CarShare 2.31.2:
Published on: March 16, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
Enterprise CarShare 2.31.1:
Published on: February 24, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
Enterprise CarShare 2.31.0:
Published on: December 09, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB
Enterprise CarShare 2.30.3:
Published on: August 20, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB