|File size:||72 MB|
|Publish date:||June 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About eFamilyCloud app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweFamilyCloud app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by anpei on June 23, 2021.
eFamilyCloud 1.1.9 is latest version of eFamilyCloud app updated by CloudApks.com on June 25, 2021. On this page you can find eFamilyCloud apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eFamilyCloud app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)new function
-Scene experience Optimization
-Fix some known problems
The DescriptionDear customer
Thank you very much for choosing our intelligent light control app – eFamilyCloud. The Smart lighting handled with the most sophisticated production and adopted with our years of development experiences. The lighting system has no flash frequency brightness adjustment, 16 million color switching, timer and multiple color and profile option. All the functions above can be controlled by this App in your Smartphone, no matter where you are. Our product will make your life more easier and comfortable. Please know you will need to use android.permission. when you phone number receive a message verification code after register . In order to make the best experience with our product and services, please do read this App manual carefully.
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (615)
4 ★ (109)
3 ★ (307)
2 ★ (367)
1 ★ (1061)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: The latest update never connects to my smart plugs no matter what I do or try. Reverted to a former version and lo-and-behold, it works flawlessly. No connection problems.
- 5 ★: Works perfectly! Voice activation, can set to play along with music, wifi. Many options including automatically turning on or off at sunrise/sunset and weather changes etc. Amazing
- 3 ★: Please can you update the app because if I use it on my Xiaomi Poco f2 pro when I search for WiFi smart plugs it will never find them! The only way to find them to s use an older phone with older version of Android and then the app will work on my phone. At the moment I cannot find any of my smart plugs with my phone, I spoke to Xiaomi they told me to ask you to update the app so please update it thanks.
- 3 ★: I liked the app adding new devices is simple and I also have added other devices which are requesting other apps, but in the actual version I can't find to create a new scenery ? Is this function gone ?
- 4 ★: The app functions perfectly both from the phone and with Alexa and is easy to set up and use. My only niggle is with setting up a timer, where you want a device to turn on for a set time then turn off. You have to set the time by scrolling through units of seconds, so if you want two hours, you need to scroll from zero to 7,200 seconds, which is beyond tedious. If the developers could alter this to allow input of hours, minutes and seconds, this would improve this app massively.
- 4 ★: This app was working well, but just recently the timer function stopped working for my smart sockets, which severely limits its usefulness. I think this must have happened with the latest update, as I use that function regularly and it always worked before. UPDATE Well, this is embarrassing. Forgot the most basic troubleshooting step of them all: power the device off and on. Tried that, now all working as normal. Suggest others encountering the same trouble since the last update try the same!
- 4 ★: First attempt to find and register the device reported as failed, but it had actually worked when I went to the device list. Instructions for connecting to Alexa worked perfectly (But not when plug set as a “light” – Alexa forgot how to switch it on and off. Leave it as a plug) Instructions for Google Home are useless, and many people seem to have problems. However, this works as of Aug 2018: 1. Start Assistant. 2. Click the compass icon (explore). 3. In Explore, click the three-dot menu button and choose Settings. 4. Scroll down and click Home Control. 5. In Home Control, click the three-dot menu button and choose Manage Accounts. 6. Scroll down and click Smart Life, set your region and login details. Devices appear! Needs a switch widget so devices can be controlled from the home screen though. Please add that.
- 2 ★: Very frustrating! No longer connects to Alexa. I've had two bulbs for about 2 years, used to work fine, now can only operate through phone app. Alexa can't discover them no matter how many times I try, remove, reset, re-install etc. One thing I find very odd is the eFamilyCloud device information in the app has an ip address starting 146. yet on the wifi router its connected on 198. (as it should be). Unlikely to purchase any further products from these guys ☹
- 4 ★: Great app overall, but it is still missing the dark mode in the main menu. Please add it in the next update and I'll give 5 stars ;)
- 4 ★: Best price out there on smart plugs. Once I actually read the directions and held the button for 5 seconds it paired up nicely. On/off light is too bright, wish I could control that aspect. Be sure to use your smart devices on a separate wifi connection than your email and banking though for security, I just bought an old router for $10 to use for these. Timer works nicely after it's programmed though others say it doesn't adjust for daylight savings. Others say stops working after updates but just unplug it and plug in again should be good to go.
- 3 ★: Works, BUT! The installation is quite easy, programming also. However, there is a big question mark on the TIME modification. We just got on the Summer Time, and the lights didn't follow. I presume they are keeping the "old time", being one hour late. And I couldn't find any setting on this. Other than that, it works fine.I Addendum: I had a power failure at home, and every "smart" object went off-line. I had to delete + find all. AGAIN. Now THAT is annoying.
- 5 ★: Been brill, had smart plugs for a couple of years now with no issues whatsoever. Thought I'd review as I've just switched router and other reviewers have mentioned it so thought I'd share my experience, and I must say it was simple, I don't understand why anyone had such an issue with it, all I can say is they must not be tech savvy. All you have to do is re-add your device as if it's a new device by pressing the plus sign and click 'Search for Device' and when prompted choose your router EASY!!
- 3 ★: Well... It worked perfectly with my Alexa for a year... Then i tried to change the schedule in the app, found I'd been deregistered, now the bulb is not recognised by the Echo. Tried reinstalling. Nothing. Why fix something that isn't broken? 😖 Update... You need to enable a skill on Alexa... V round the houses... An email to my registered email address would have been nice. Works now so updated to 3 stars.
- 3 ★: Finally got it working with Alexa.... like pulling teeth! When Alexa tried to link up with eFamilyCloud, no way would it accept my password. I tried changing it several times. I finally had to enable my phone number and log Alexa in with an SMS authentication number. Then Alexa linked up and worked fine then! You gotta be sure to change the device name in Alexa from "Socket" to what ever you want to call it. The plug works very well but gave it a 3 star because of the setup difficulty.
- 1 ★: This app sucks. Connecting the light is crazy hard. It never works how it's supposed to. When the light blinks and you go to connect it stops blocking and turns white. Not only that but while its blinking it doesn't connect. Its stupid.
Instruction for installing eFamilyCloud app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eFamilyCloud app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.efamily.cloud-v1.1.9.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseFamilyCloud app apk 1.1.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
Previous versionseFamilyCloud 1.1.9:
Published on: June 23, 2021
File size: 72 MB
Published on: September 29, 2020
File size: 66.6 MB
Published on: June 03, 2020
File size: 58.6 MB
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 50.7 MB
Published on: March 27, 2019
File size: 32.1 MB
Published on: December 10, 2018
File size: 32.9 MB