My Menstrual Diary 3.4.3
See all previous versions
|File size:||17.1 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About My Menstrual Diary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMy Menstrual Diary app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Baskaran Arunasalam on April 10, 2021.
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.3 is latest version of My Menstrual Diary app updated by CloudApks.com on February 09, 2021. On this page you can find My Menstrual Diary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
My Menstrual Diary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes.
The Description** Over 3,000,000 downloads worldwide **
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (3112)
4 ★ (970)
3 ★ (1050)
2 ★ (1300)
1 ★ (5443)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I really liked the app and used it for years. But after the last update it won't open anymore. Please fix it, i don't want to loose all my data!!
- 1 ★: I used this app religiously for 6yrs. All my little note etc, everything gone. Opened the app, white screen and won't open any further. Im devestated I've lost EVERYTHING for apparently no good reason at all. Pls fix it 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- 3 ★: I've been happy with this app. until recently. My menstrual cycle is changing but the app. is not correcting the calculations for my next cycle. It's as if it's stuck on my previous ones and continues to be inaccurate. Hopefully there's a way to fix it.
- 3 ★: Was introduced to this app by my daughter over 5yrs ago. Worked quite well until late last year. Sometimes it places me in the 21 day cycle, other times 28. As for the number of days to the next period; it is always off, by far.
- 1 ★: Recently I changed my handset and downloaded MM diary app from Google play store. When I they to open app it ask for new password setup and say press continue or skip button. But continue or skip but don't get highlighted so that I can press it. Using Samsung Android mobile.
- 3 ★: App is great. The problem now is that I changed my phone and now I cant log in with my pin,after I input my pin...the submit doesnt seem to work. what could be the issue?
- 3 ★: I have been using this app for years and now all of sudden for the last 3 months the tracking has been extremely off. I'm no dr but I do know that 45 is not correct. I hate to uninstall and start over with a new app but it's led me to do that
- 2 ★: The app. was great until I updated it, it doesn't open anymore please fix it.
- 5 ★: I've been using this app for 5 years and not only do I love the accuracy of the dates, I also like the fact that I can record notes. Great app!!!
- 1 ★: I can't add my flow into the calendar. I click on the date and nothing happens. This app use to work but now all it seems to do is have issues.
- 3 ★: My days to next period always shows the incorrect time. The date is usually correct, but the time until never changes.
- 1 ★: The new version is very bad, whether you put notification on it will not notify you automatic until you open the app, it gives wrong calculation too, please developer do something 🤔
- 5 ★: Have been using this app for year and the record is perfect and accurate. God will continue to bless the developer.
- 4 ★: It has helped me keep track of myself So happy i don't have to worry about calculating and calendar problems
- 3 ★: The app has worked for me sometimes being a day off but at least im prepared... Seeing all the negativity in the comments below make me wonder what I've missed since I've last had the app... Lets hope the app still as good as it was...
Instruction for installing My Menstrual Diary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download My Menstrual Diary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ecare.menstrualdiary-v3.4.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMy Menstrual Diary app apk 3.4.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsMy Menstrual Diary 3.4.3:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 17.1 MB
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.2:
Published on: November 22, 2020
File size: 17 MB
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.1:
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 16.4 MB
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.0:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 15.7 MB
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.3:
Published on: February 08, 2021
File size: 16.1 MB
My Menstrual Diary 3.4.2:
Published on: November 20, 2020
File size: 16.1 MB