EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.1.0
|File size:||30.2 MB|
|Publish date:||May 28, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About EatWise - Meal Reminder app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEatWise - Meal Reminder app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Shmuel L on May 28, 2020.
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.1.0 is latest version of EatWise - Meal Reminder app updated by CloudApks.com on June 07, 2021. On this page you can find EatWise - Meal Reminder apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EatWise - Meal Reminder app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixing and performance improvements
The DescriptionIt's well thought out and has all the functionality to help you be successful in your journey. We take the remembering off your shoulders!
1. Set how many meals you would like to eat
2. Set the increments of time you want between each meal.
3. Set when and how many reminders you would like before and after a scheduled meal
4. Unique feature to even remind you about your first meal of the day
5. Keeps track of your weight loss progress with a weigh-in record keeper. (Auto Saved on the cloud)
6. Can add extra meals after the day has already started
7. Ability to edit any individual meal time at any time during the day
The goal is for our app to be the only one you will need to maximize your results. If it’s not then please give us your suggestions on new features using the feedback option in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (12)
4 ★ (6)
3 ★ (12)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (231)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Used to work great on my last phone, but upgraded phone to Ultra S21 and now never get the reminders to come through anymore. I opened every possible permission on the phone but nothing seems to work.
- 4 ★: This is a great app. The only other feature I would like to see is a reminder that will vibrate. I'd love to link it to my Samsung watch so I can better stay on track.
- 5 ★: Used to love this app but now it crashes every time I try to use it. I've reinstalled it several times and the problem persists. Can't give a good review if I can't use the app.
- 4 ★: A great app to use with the Optavia plans. I just wish I had an audio signal not just the visual.
- 5 ★: VERY helpful when used with a structured (RIGID) diet. I really like the adjustability. A very useful app. Thx!
- 5 ★: I love the reminders to keep my metabolism at peek performance. Its difficult for me to eat 6 times a day on my own.
- 5 ★: Simple. Exactly what I needed! Weekly weigh in and accountability for meal tracking. Thank you!
- 5 ★: Love this app! Easy to use and no problems. I wish there was an option to add a title to each time.
- 4 ★: Love the app but I have ensured volume is on phone and the app is off silent but still no sound alerts. My only complaint!
- 5 ★: This app is simple, easy to use, and an excellent way to remind you to eat small meals throughout the day. I love the "awake" function that lets you start your day when you actually wake up vs. a specific predetermined time. I love that you can adjust the intervals between meals, and it automatically times out the next meal based on when you click "eat" vs. a predetermined time. So helpful for real life that changes from minute to minute.
- 4 ★: Loving the app so far. The only thing keeping it from the 5 star review is that I would love a way to look back on my previous days. I just like data, and having the opportunity to keep an eye on my progress would be great. A calendar or something like that, or even a workup of average time between meals, to help check that I am doing a good job overall :)
- 5 ★: Excellent! This app helps to keep me on track. It also helps you to be mindful of what you are eating.
- 3 ★: I like the app except when you try to change the time. I forgot to mark that I ate. When I went to put in, it screwed up all my times.
- 2 ★: Wish there was a way to save any of your weight loss when you transferphones.
- 4 ★: Really nice, simple app. The option to push off a meal for 10, 20, 30 minutes is so helpful! The remaining meals for the day adjust automatically. The only issue is that I cannot choose a specific notification sound. Unobtrusive ads, clean design, and smart. Try it!
Instruction for installing EatWise - Meal Reminder app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EatWise - Meal Reminder app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.eatwise.MealReminder-v1.1.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEatWise - Meal Reminder app apk 1.1.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsEatWise - Meal Reminder 1.1.0:
Published on: May 28, 2020
File size: 30.2 MB
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.0.9:
Published on: September 09, 2019
File size: 12.9 MB
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.0.8:
Published on: April 21, 2019
File size: 12.9 MB
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.0.6:
Published on: December 14, 2018
File size: 12.9 MB
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.0.5:
Published on: December 07, 2018
File size: 12.9 MB
EatWise - Meal Reminder 1.0.4:
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 12.9 MB