EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.4.0
|File size:||27.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Food & Drink Apps|
About EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app is a free Android Food & Drink app, has been published by EatStreet on April 11, 2021.
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.4.0 is latest version of EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app updated by CloudApks.com on July 03, 2021. On this page you can find EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thanks for choosing EatStreet as your shortcut from hungry to happy! We update our app to improve your experience with faster and more reliable performance. This update includes several bugfixes and support for expanded ordering options. Download the latest update today to check out the newest restaurants, app features, exclusive offers & more!
The DescriptionTake the fastest route from hungry to happy with the EatStreet pickup & food delivery app on Android.
Make your life easier with EatStreet - we will deliver all the meals you want, directly to your door: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or late-night snacks & desserts. The EatStreet food delivery app is your full-time food connection: available in over 250 cities throughout the U.S.!
EatStreet’s fast-growing network of restaurants and drivers provides food delivery in many U.S. cities like:
-Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, Kenosha, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Appleton, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Stevens Point, Wausau, Manitowoc;
-Kansas - Lawrence, Manhattan, Salina, Topeka;
-Illinois - DeKalb;
-Iowa - Waterloo & Cedar Falls, Ames, Dubuque.
EatStreet works with local partners from chain restaurants to your favorite mom-&-pop neighborhood diners. Our menu options include: tacos, pho, pizza, pasta, burgers, wings, sushi, etc. Some of our partners include Applebee's, Dairy Queen, Toppers Pizza, Kwik Trip/Kwik Star, Potbelly, Qdoba, Taco Johns, Noodles & Company, and many more.
Check out our hunger-solving app features:
1. Exclusive Local Deals & Coupons:
When you place a food delivery order on the EatStreet Android app, we'll hook you up with exclusive restaurant specials, coupons, and rewards. So the more you order to eat, the better deals you get!
2. Food Order Tracking:
EatStreet provides real-time tracking of your food order so you know where your grub is at all times!
3. Diverse Payment Options:
The EatStreet Android app supports a variety of payment methods for food delivery or pickup. We accept credit cards and PayPal! EatStreet food ordering app lets you split the bill for group meal deliveries.
4. Multiple Ways to Order Food:
EatStreet’s ‘Order Again’ feature lets you reorder your favorite delivery or pickup with just a few clicks.
Group Ordering & Split the Bill: Start a group order by inviting your friends and use our ‘Split the Bill’ feature.
Our ‘Order Ahead’ feature allows you to place a delivery or pickup order in advance. We can help you plan ahead so your food order shows up right when and where you need it to be.
5. Discover Meals and Cuisine Diversity:
Get pizza delivered; Order Asian food - find your favorite sushi, pho and pad thai options. Whether you’re looking for your favorite dish or wanting to explore, the EatStreet food ordering app has you covered! So many options you’ll love: Italian, Mediterranean, Chinese, Mexican, Southern, vegetarian, gluten free, vegan, keto & pescitarian options and more!
6. Food Photography & Reviews:
Get what you are looking for! Use the fantastic food images in our app to explore and select your ideal dishes and menu items, - and read restaurant reviews to know exactly what you are going to get! Tasty eats and quick snacks or even just some delicious desserts.
Ready to get started? Here is how to place your first order with EatStreet:
1. Download EatStreet Android delivery app
2. Create your account or login
3. Select your next meal from many local restaurants and diners
4. Choose between delivery and takeout
5. Pay and place your food order
6. Track your delivery
7. Enjoy your food!
EatStreet is the perfect food ordering app for all your favorite grub delivery & local eats without even leaving your house. Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download the EatStreet food delivery app now and turn that hungry into happy!
Hungry. Happy. EatStreet.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1548)
4 ★ (289)
3 ★ (409)
2 ★ (2457)
1 ★ (10428)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Easy to use and operate. Shows what places are open for delivery for your address. Checkout was fast and easy. 10/10 bruh. I'm so hungry. New to this food delivery stuff.
- 1 ★: With the new interface, you can't select the filters unless you search for something. Making it impossible to view just the "open now" restaurants
- 4 ★: Solid app, does its job. Only ever used for takeout, so I can't speak to how they do with delivery.
- 5 ★: I had stuff in my cart, then I logged out and logged back in as a different person and it kept the stuff in my cart! It was amazing, I love eatstreet!
- 4 ★: Definitely one of the best delivery apps out there, especially as far as fees go. But the most recent update has made the app very annoying to use... Much harder to just scroll through restaurants due to random category break downs, and theres a link to apply that takes up like 1/3 of the screen so I can barely see 1 restaurant at a time, and I can't make the alert go away. The app is also running SIGNIFICANTLY slower than before
- 5 ★: Always a great app! I don't think I've ever had issues using it and I really have had no issues with the company in general aside from the occasional bad delivery driver who might steal your food or mark as delivered but you have nothing. It's an app that saved me through a pandemic so 5 stars!
- 4 ★: Fast easy once you put in you info. The only thing is some restaurants are on here and the order cancels
- 1 ★: Loved this service till the last month. Order canceling for no reason and then restaurants saying they have the orders. No solution or compensation offered even though every order now involves sitting on the chat with customer service.
- 5 ★: Easy for getting food from other side of city. Many other places to try new foods! Two thumbs up!
- 3 ★: My family really enjoys the fresh taste of stir fried rice app is easy to maneuver thru and order
- 1 ★: Never got a notification on anything, food was late and they just never knocked or rang the doorbell. But claimed too...
- 4 ★: Great selection. App is a bit slow and could use better rewards.
- 1 ★: Deliveries are consistently late by an absurd amount get told the order is out for delivery, with the restaurant being about 10-15 minutes away and then doesn't arrive for another hour eat street cares only about making money and over charging for their deliveries
- 1 ★: Okay delivery times but alot of orders end up getting delivered wrong.
- 1 ★: Restaurants LOSE money by using Eat Street. Terrible service, too. Recently placed a delivery order. It was changed to pickup with no clear notice to me. I had no way of picking up my food. ES refunded me, but the owner had to throw out my food. Trying to support a small local business, I ended up hurting them. I'll be going in to make this right. ES should compensate the restaurant.
Instruction for installing EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.eatstreet.android-v3.4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup app apk 3.4.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionsEatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.4.0:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 27.4 MB
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.3.6:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 27.3 MB
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.3.4:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 27.2 MB
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.3.3:
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 27 MB
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.3.2:
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB
EatStreet: Local Food Delivery & Restaurant Pickup 3.3.1:
Published on: August 19, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB