EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.4.0
|File size:||27.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Food & Drink Apps|
About EatStreet Food Delivery App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEatStreet Food Delivery App app is a free Android Food & Drink app, has been published by EatStreet on April 11, 2021.
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.4.0 is latest version of EatStreet Food Delivery App app updated by CloudApks.com on June 16, 2021. On this page you can find EatStreet Food Delivery App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EatStreet Food Delivery App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Improvements to our checkout flow and other enhancements
The DescriptionLife’s complicated enough without worrying about lunch, dinner, or that hellsbells o’ clock hankering. So think of EatStreet as your full-time food hooker-upper – we fix you up with whatever food delivery and takeout you crave, fast and easy.
Dig into our hunger-solving features:
Eat More, Earn More:
When you order EatStreet, we’ll hook you up with exclusive coupons, restaurant specials and rewards.
A Smorgasbord of Selections:
Order Chinese. Get pizza delivered. Find your favorite sushi and pad thai. No matter what kind of food you crave, we’ve got you covered.
More Payment Options:
Cash or credit? Yes, please. There’s also a little PayPal action in there for your convenience.
Group Ordering & Split the Bill:
Invite friends and start a group order. You can even split the bill so you don't get stuck ponying-up for the "I'll pay you back later" people.
Having deja food? Our Order Again feature makes it ridiculously easy to re-order your favorites.
Need food in the future? Place a delivery or takeout order in advance. Your food will be piping hot and ready, right when (and where) you want it to be.
See what well-fed folks have to say about a restaurant before you start adding items to your order.
Hungry. Happy. EatStreet.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (1423)
4 ★ (278)
3 ★ (447)
2 ★ (2488)
1 ★ (10422)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Easy for getting food from other side of city. Many other places to try new foods! Two thumbs up!
- 1 ★: Worst delivery experience ever. It does not make sense why you get charged more for them as opposed to a place that offers delivery. But then it just gets worse when it is your first time ordering and the driver shows up 20 minutes late and your food is cold. Don't contact them either, all I got was cold food and the offer of a coupon which wouldn't even compensate for half the price of food and it stated first delivery was free, I got charged.
- 1 ★: UPDATED, deleting app. Eat street does not care about their customers. Lately I have noticed that in my area , the app doesn't offer drinks from many places. Also the app has certain things listed for some restaurants ,that the restaurant is not currently serving. This has caused me to have to contact either eat street or the restaurant , or in one case , both. I use the app for its conveinience , but with the high prices , and the fact that you cant get a proper beverage with your meal? 👎
- 2 ★: When it works, it works, but many times orders are well over 30 minutes late, closer to an hour, but at least they show up eventually usually. We've tried to contact customer service or someone, but there is either a bot responding or no response at all. I'd like to support a local company, but this isn't working, we're done trying, it's easier, faster, and cheaper just to go pick it up myself.
- 3 ★: The app functions fine on WiFi. I get alot of errors on 4g. There's a few issues where items are REQUIRED. For example: Nachos from Qdoba require a rice selection, but only offer options that cost 2 dollars more. I'm sure it's a glitch but I didn't get to have nachos today😔 Also some menus say they have sides available, but they're not listed for selection. There are also menu exceptions (like extra meat) which don't mention they don't apply to all meals. So you pay, but don't get fed
- 4 ★: Great selection. App is a bit slow and could use better rewards.
- 1 ★: Terrible estimation of delivery time. Regularly late in excess of 30 minutes of original estimate. Can't blame restaurants when it shows picked up and 40 minutes later the food isn't there within a 4 mile radius outside of rush hour. -Edit in response to the reply by eat Street Reached out to customer service day of order. Expressed my concerns and lack of satisfaction. Customer service offered me $5 despite being the 3rd occurrence.
- 2 ★: This app used to be amazing but now its just not. Extremly upset that i just placed a large order and i didnt even recive half of the food. Contacted costomer support said sorry we will issue a refund. I was like are you going to talk to the driver and said no sorry we dont have contacts for the drivers. Tried calling the resturant to see and they said its not our problem call eatstreet. So very very disappointed.
- 4 ★: App is pretty easy to use, but you gotta make sure to select delivery or pick up. I've intended to get delivery, but apparently didn't select the correct option & had to pick up my order. I'm unsure why that's an option because I wouldn't use the app for takeout/pick up.
- 3 ★: Orders are always delayed, often by up to an hour, and the food is cold and congealed by then. I don't like giving poor reviews since it affects not only the app but the restaurants and drivers as well, but this is a problem that EatStreet needs to solve.
- 2 ★: It takes months to earn a $3 reward. Yet I only get one week to use it. That is highly disappointing & restrictive. You still keep sending orders to stores/drivers missing the apt or room numbers, bad phone numbers or without the business name.
- 1 ★: 3 separate order issues 1) Food wasn't delivered even when they said it was. 2) They canceled my order as the restaurant was actually closed. I googled the restaurant and it doesn't even exist anymore. 3) They cancelled my order as the restaurant was actually closed (different restaurant this time). I googled that restaurant and they are still open for another 10 hours. Ugh. Why isn't the app accurate?? The chat support agents aren't helpful either. Using GrubHub from now on.
- 1 ★: Deliveries are consistently late by an absurd amount get told the order is out for delivery, with the restaurant being about 10-15 minutes away and then doesn't arrive for another hour eat street cares only about making money and over charging for their deliveries
- 4 ★: I noticed the app will be a bit laggy when it comes to arrival time. Sometimes it will say 20 minutes until delivery but then I get a call saying my order has arrived. Other then that I'd say it's pretty good.
- 1 ★: Pointless, it only shows 4 restaurants and then says they are all closed. It was the same months ago when I tried to use the app before. Need more restaurants for suburban Milwaukee!
Instruction for installing EatStreet Food Delivery App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EatStreet Food Delivery App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.eatstreet.android-v3.4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEatStreet Food Delivery App app apk 3.4.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionsEatStreet Food Delivery App 3.4.0:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 27.4 MB
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.3.6:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 27.3 MB
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.3.4:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 27.2 MB
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.3.3:
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 27 MB
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.3.2:
Published on: September 10, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB
EatStreet Food Delivery App 3.3.1:
Published on: August 19, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB