Mini Info Classic 2.3.0
|File size:||481.9 KB|
|Publish date:||May 02, 2013|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Mini Info Classic app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMini Info Classic app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Dynotes on May 02, 2013.
Mini Info Classic 2.3.0 is latest version of Mini Info Classic app updated by CloudApks.com on September 23, 2020. On this page you can find Mini Info Classic apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Mini Info Classic app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)--2.3.0 What's New--
- New App: Mini Info+! Download free on Google Play Store
- Bug fixes on some devices
--2.0.2 What's New--
- Removed Displayed Info in settings to prevent layout break
- Tap progress bars to update in Two Row widget template
- Device Info fixed for some devices
--2.0 Major Features--
- High def graphics
- Widget customization
- Brand new settings page
- Progress bar colors
- New widget background: Android Froyo
- Widget templates
- Toggle bar items show/hide (Pro)
The DescriptionEnter Mini Info Classic 2.3.0, the most beautiful system health monitor on Android. It gives everything you need in a fast, easy to use display.
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from
- Black or White Text Color
- Number of items
- Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU
- Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen
- Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons
- Internal Disk Space
- SD Card Space
- RAM Usage
- CPU percent
- Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync
- Complete Help and Documentation
- Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info
- Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status
- Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total
- Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it
- Tap Actions
- Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical
- Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius
- Set Disk Space App, Cache, System
- APN Settings
- Auto Kill
- Close on tap
- About Device info
- Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history
- Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications
- Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card
- Tap Ram/CPU to refresh
- Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings
- Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
-----Developed By: -----
Dynotes Mobile Technology LTD.
Follow us on Twitter! @dynotes
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (2367)
4 ★ (835)
3 ★ (1670)
2 ★ (2506)
1 ★ (6544)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great work. 1.) I was surprised to find that pressing the cpu icon showed nothing more. However this has been fixed in the + version. 2.) The ram and cpu do not update until I press the icons. Again, this is fixed in the + version. 3.) When I paid for the key, it started crashing, so I did a refund and it started working. Again, works in the + version. I would recommend that you download the plus version.
- 1 ★: Very disappointed in what seems to be a second grab at my hard earned money with the "new" app. Am I right in thinking that as a Pro user I will get one validated install of the "new" app, but as I change ROMs often I will have to pay again? Why else would I need multiple keys offered like I was being done some kind of favor? Why not just have one key per Google account? What's wrong with the usual way of buying/verifying an app? Was going to give more stars, but app/developer demoted for now.
- 1 ★: After updating my Sony Xperia Z from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4. stock it doesn`t see my memory card. Shows the value of the internal storage. And another one: clicking on airplane mode, the app crashes. All devices running 4.4.4
- 5 ★: I searched alot but all widgets showed useless system info. This one shows perfectly what I want in small space.
- 5 ★: hello mates :) I have the ONE X+ from few days and it seems mini info is not working well with the phone, i guess it`s cuz the program is not updated for the new phone and i wonder wen will it be up to date cuz i love the program :) p.s The problem i have with mini info is that when i try to see my battery usage it says there is no activity found for the phone .....
- 4 ★: Can't automatically distinguish internal storage from external sdcard in Galaxy S3. However, it can be selected as a custom directory, so all good.
- 3 ★: app is ok but then changing to a new one at second cost is pretty ordinary. i won't buy twice.
- 4 ★: It works very well but the interface is not very intuitive. Can't tell whether the percentages and gauges refer to usage or availability. Graphics need redesign.
- 2 ★: It used to really handy before but after upgrading it is now showing both phone memory and card memory same as phone memory. If it is fixed, it is 5/5
- 1 ★: Cheats legacy users out of their money. Uninstall promptly!
- 1 ★: Widget crashes, and won't recognize SD card on CM 11.
- 1 ★: Now that we have paid, we have been dropped.
- 1 ★: Kind of useless. The widget doesn't refresh on its own, you have to click it... Lame.
- 1 ★: unreliable when try device info go self stopped
- 5 ★: "Mini Info Pro Key 2.0, the most beautiful/"handy" system health monitor on Android." . First time i agree with the review by the developer. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Instruction for installing Mini Info Classic app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Mini Info Classic app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dynotes.miniinfo-v2.3.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMini Info Classic app apk 2.3.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to write the apn settings.
Previous versionsMini Info Classic 2.3.0:
Published on: May 02, 2013
File size: 481.9 KB