PrintHand Mobile Print 13.3.2-google
|File size:||6.2 MB|
|Publish date:||May 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About PrintHand Mobile Print app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPrintHand Mobile Print app is a free Android Business app, has been published by PrintHand on May 04, 2021.
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.3.2-google is latest version of PrintHand Mobile Print app updated by CloudApks.com on May 06, 2021. On this page you can find PrintHand Mobile Print apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
PrintHand Mobile Print app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)bug fixes and improvements
The DescriptionPrint directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
IMPORTANT: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase.
We do recommend printing a free test page prior to upgrading.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play. Dear customers, we are as much upset by this issue as you are. And we are doing our best to resolve the issue.
For this reason please stay tuned to the app updates. Once we obtain the necessary Messages and Call log permissions from Google, we are planning to bring the features back to the app.
Using PrintHand you can print the following content:
- Office documents, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF;
- Text files and other popular file types;
- Photos and images;
- Web pages, emails and attachments;
- Google Drive content;
- Events from Calendar app;
- Facebook albums;
- Files from Dropbox;
- Files from Box;
- Files from OneDrive;
- Files from Creative Cloud;
- Files from SugarSync;
- Notes from Evernote;
- Content shared from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via:
- Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middle man);
- USB if USB OTG is fully supported by your device and it has Android 4.0+ installed. Please note that some of the mobile devices are unable to communicate with a printer properly even if USB Host mode is supported. This happens due to specific electrical design of the USB port. Sadly in such case the app is not likely to work properly.
- PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrintHand desktop client or standard tools of your computer's OS);
Here is the list of printers supported by PrintHand app:
Aslo here is the list of supported portable printers:
Please make sure that your printer is supported.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (7365)
4 ★ (1177)
3 ★ (1706)
2 ★ (2325)
1 ★ (15758)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: cant be use at all.. u have to upgrade to print.. useless!!
- 1 ★: Not worth the price. No reply from customer service
- 3 ★: This App is not without problems. If you have installed the App on Google Play and need to print Messages, you will have to pay twice and download the App from their own website. Then you face the problem of avoiding Google Play Update for the App in the future. Also there are printer problems and 2 parameters that can cause print crashes(Broken Pipe) - Paper(A4 works for me) and Size(Original size works for me). An alternative to print SMS Messages is convert SMS to a photo by help of an App like LongShot or any similar App. You could also copy/paste into ColorNote and then send it to PrintHand from there (different layout). An alternative to PrintHand could be that your printer company can have an Android App that you can use instead - like Epson iPrint. If things works for you, you will be happy with this App. If it does not, consider other options like using AirDroid and print from your PC instead.
- 1 ★: This is a scam. You have to upgrade to premium in order to print. The description does not say it's not free and further instead of telling you the cost up front, it asks you to install and then tells you you have to pay. That's a scam.
- 1 ★: Canon Pixma G1010 is not properly supported. . Giving 1 star just to seek the developer's attention. . Will change to 4 star after 14 days as The App is One of The Best Thing Available on Playstore. . And is Very reasonably priced. . Please make the correct driver available to get 5 stars 🙂
- 3 ★: Test print page not working, it said Internal error. Detailed message: For input string:"". the app is great and is working with almsot all devices but it would be better if you could fix some of the errors.
- 5 ★: Quickly found and connected with my HP Officejet 150 Moble All-in-One printer which was already paired to my Samsung Tab's Bluetooth. HP's apps were not able to find or connect with this printer. Free version prints only a test page. I upgraded to Premium, installed free fonts and rendering pkgs, printed a text file and webpage. So far I see no problems. Can select page size, print quality, # of copies, reverse page order, etc. Does not scan.
- 1 ★: Useless app, i understand the test print but test print should be like 3times a whole bond paper to test it not a small portion of different colors and then suddenly the app crashed in the middle of a test printing, and you want us to pay for the app 👎👎👎
- 1 ★: Up to recently the app was working just fine. Now, whenever I try to print a document, loads of pages are printed with random Ascii characters. If I don't switch off the printer it will waste dozens of pages. Not what you would expect from a paid app. Yes, I already tried the restart + reinstall combo.
- 1 ★: I connected to a printer without a problem, but when I tried to actually print a document, the app said: "Nope, you have to pay to do that"... So in the end this is a free app to actually connect to a printer, not to print, that's extra my friend.
- 1 ★: I am using Ricoh SP 210SU printer. Tried connecting my mobile via an OTG Drive to my printer. The printer is detected on the PrintHand app. I have downloaded the generic drivers as well. But once I try to print the test page or any other document, the printer does not print. The printhand app says, Print page should be ready No error message.
- 2 ★: This app worked well initially. However, after a few months of trouble free use, when I attempt to print anything documents fail to get past 1% of the processing stage. I’ve sought & followed tech support advice but it hasn’t fixed the problem.
- 3 ★: I can't print. Already pay for upgrade. Printer Canon Pixma E510 Series. Updated 8/2/2021 : Printer Pixma E510 Series have to select Driver Canon Pixma MG2100.
- 1 ★: It takes forever to load the document to print or it just simply does not print at all. It said that the print job was created but it wasnt. Been having this issue since day 1.
- 5 ★: This app is awesome. It found my printer when the other ( even the printers manufactures) print service app couldn't. Works like a charm!
Instruction for installing PrintHand Mobile Print app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download PrintHand Mobile Print app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dynamixsoftware.printhand-v13.3.2-google.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPrintHand Mobile Print app apk 13.3.2-google apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPrintHand Mobile Print 13.3.2-google:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 6.2 MB
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.3.1-google:
Published on: March 29, 2021
File size: 6.2 MB
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.3.0-google:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 6.2 MB
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.2.2-google:
Published on: October 23, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.2.0-google:
Published on: October 19, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
PrintHand Mobile Print 13.1.0:
Published on: June 15, 2020
File size: 17.9 MB