Smart Cities Pro 1.0.2
|File size:||16 MB|
|Publish date:||November 17, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Smart Cities Pro app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSmart Cities Pro app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Dure Technologies on November 17, 2016.
Smart Cities Pro 1.0.2 is latest version of Smart Cities Pro app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2019. On this page you can find Smart Cities Pro apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Smart Cities Pro app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)New features:
- Reset App
- Switch Community
The DescriptionA smart city is an urban development vision to integrate multiple information and communication technology (ICT) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in a secure fashion to manage a city’s assets – the city’s assets include, but are not limited to, local departments' information systems, schools, libraries, transportation systems, hospitals, power plants, water supply networks, waste management, law enforcement, and other community services.
Ratings and Reviews
1.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Smart Cities Pro app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Smart Cities Pro app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.duretechnologies.apps.android.smart_cities-v1.0.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSmart Cities Pro app apk 1.0.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.