TB MITRA 20.0.20
|File size:||31.4 MB|
|Publish date:||October 03, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About TB MITRA app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTB MITRA app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Dure Technologies on October 03, 2018.
TB MITRA 20.0.20 is latest version of TB MITRA app updated by CloudApks.com on January 20, 2021. On this page you can find TB MITRA apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
TB MITRA app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance Improvement.
The DescriptionThe app allows you to report barriers, view information, access facilities near you
With this app, you get the following features:
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (17)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: it is very useful app.Thanks to TEJ_Jharkhand.
- 4 ★: very useful app ingormation about TB.Thanks Khageshwar from Jharkhand.
- 5 ★: very help full and tb knowledge app
- 4 ★: helpful to eliminate TB from Jharkhand.
- 5 ★: Thanks to TEJ Jharkhand to eliminate TB in Jharkhand.
- 5 ★: Thanks to TEJ-Jharkhand.
- 5 ★: that's nice
- 4 ★: thank you tej jharkhand
- 4 ★: TB bimari ke baare mein jaankari ke liye Achha srot... tej jharkhand
- 4 ★: Its a verygood App,it definitely help in making Odisha TB Free
- 5 ★: Great user interface
- 5 ★: Good job
- 5 ★: Nice
Instruction for installing TB MITRA app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download TB MITRA app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.duretechnologies.apps.android.mitra-v20.0.20.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTB MITRA app apk 20.0.20 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive WAP push messages.
- Allows an application to monitor incoming MMS messages.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsTB MITRA 20.0.20:
Published on: October 03, 2018
File size: 31.4 MB
TB MITRA 2.0.1:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 30.1 MB
TB MITRA 2.0.0:
Published on: August 07, 2018
File size: 30.1 MB
TB MITRA 1.0.3:
Published on: July 13, 2018
File size: 29.9 MB
TB MITRA 2.0.94:
Published on: January 18, 2021
File size: 10.5 MB
TB MITRA 2.0.92:
Published on: May 02, 2020
File size: 10.6 MB