Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 188.8.131.52
See all previous versions
|File size:||24.2 MB|
|Publish date:||January 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by dunzo digital on January 25, 2021.
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 184.108.40.206 is latest version of Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app updated by CloudApks.com on February 16, 2021. On this page you can find Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Big Fat Indian De-Bugging
We request the honour of your presence at the union of our labour of love and her life-partner. Join us on this auspicious occasion and bless the couple.
Dunzo weds Bug-veer Hunter (Son of Bug-yavati & Fix-eshuvar)
The ceremony will begin right after uploading the files on to the internet.
Debugging & fixing to follow after the function.
Dress code: Buggy Pants & Suit
No gifts, please. Cash only.
The DescriptionDunzo is a 24x7 delivery app that delivers anything to your doorstep in 30 minutes. Grocery shopping or food delivery, Dunzo is the only delivery app you'll ever need.
- Go online grocery shopping at local stores near you
- Get food delivery from top restaurants in the city
- Get medicines delivery from local chemists near you
- Send packages anywhere within the city
- Book a bike ride to go anywhere within the city
- We're the fastest; get home delivery in 30 mins
- No order is too small; we'll deliver anything
- Order from anywhere in the city; we'll deliver
- Save big; get up to 50% OFF on food, grocery shopping & more
- Make payments online for a smooth experience & enjoy cashback from *****, Amazon Pay, Simpl, LazyPay & more
Order Grocery Online
Buy groceries online on this simple grocery delivery app - shop for groceries, fruits & vegetables, beauty & wellness, personal care, home & household essentials, diapers, baby care, pet care, organic products, meats & seafood on this online grocery app. Enjoy grocery delivery to your home in 45 mins by ordering on the most convenient grocery delivery app in town! Enjoy grocery delivery of even a single item with your online grocery app. With this grocery delivery app, get groceries, fruits & vegetables delivered from your local grocery stores, fruits & vegetables shop, and top supermarkets.
Simplify buying groceries through this online grocery app. Enjoy grocery delivery of products from Patanjali, Aashirvaad, Saffola, Fortune, Nestle, Amul, Mother Dairy, Coke, Pepsi, Bisleri, Colgate, Dabur, Surf Excel, Maggi, Vim, Haldiram's, Kellogg’s, Nescafe, Pampers & other leading brands through this grocery delivery app. Use this grocery shopping app to buy items from shops near & around you. With this online grocery app, shop for items from your supermarkets, fruits & vegetables shops with instant fruits & vegetables and grocery delivery. This grocery shopping app lets you order groceries any time!
Order Food Online
Order food online from restaurants near you. Get home delivery in 30 mins. Unlike most food delivery apps, you can order from ANY restaurant. Enjoy online food delivery from neighbourhood local joints, cafes, fine-dining restaurants, & fast-food chains like Dominos, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, FreshMenu, Mc Donald’s, Subway, Faasos, Taco Bell & more.
This is the online food delivery app for every mood. Hot coffee? Spicy biryani? Cheesy pizzas & juicy burgers? Or some healthy salads & juices? You’ll find your favourite food & beverages on Dunzo. With this food home delivery app, get any cuisine delivered to your doorstep including North Indian, Chinese, South Indian, & even foreign cuisines such as Thai, Vietnamese, & American. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, an evening snack, or late-night cravings.
Order Medicines Online
Dunzo is an online chemist in your pocket; you’ll never have to run from one chemist to the next again. Order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Ayurvedic herbs, & Over-The-Counter (OTC) health products online from trusted chemists like Apollo Pharmacy, Wellness Forever & Myra Medicines. Get home delivery in 30 mins.
Save up to 50% on medicines & get the lowest prices on OTC health products from brands like Dabur, Himalaya, Piramal, Pediasure, Sri Sri Tattva, Organic India, HealthVit, Baidyanath, Patanjali, & others.
Send Packages Within Your City
Dunzo allows you to send packages anywhere across the city. Use us to pick up & drop off laundry, get forgotten keys, send lunch boxes from home to office, send or collect items for repair or deliver documents or parcels to clients.
Book a Bike Taxi
Zip through traffic & get to anywhere in the city with Dunzo Bike Taxi. The fastest & cheapest way to commute in the city. Don’t waste time waiting for a cab; hop on a Dunzo Bike Taxi.
Available in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, & Jaipur.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (21042)
4 ★ (2806)
3 ★ (4354)
2 ★ (17047)
1 ★ (87296)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: The app works well and have not faced much of the problems with the delivery guys, they are professional and understanding unlike Swiggy people who talk rudely, cancel your order and there is no one to resolve your query because they just blame the customers. In contrast to that, Dunzo is doing a far better job with professional delivery guys and customer service! Keep it up!
- 3 ★: This app has the worst payment system. Most of the time payment is not through for 1st time though amount is deducted from bank account and have to make payment from other option. Payment do get refunded later. But not sure for how long a organization can carry such high severity bug on its primary sales application. I am facing this issue since last 1 year.
- 1 ★: Editing my review after latest update. Horrible interface. Earlier when we used to click on provisions it would list stores from where we can get products which we want. Now its simply redirecting to a single sfore as if the app is sponsored by single store. Hoping this will get fixed soon.
- 1 ★: Most poor service. If you are seeing the price of the products in app. It's not actual. They might charge you higher price. Be alert everyone. Moreover, if you are trying to compare and do shopping, this is not the correct place to do that. It's better to go and shop from your nearby stores.
- 1 ★: Third Rate Service. My First order experience was horrible. Without delivery the App displayed me give rating on Delivery items & Partner. Is a Joke? I have not received any item, then how can I give ratings? Even there was no skip option, means you have to give the rating before asking for support. Horrible!
- 4 ★: The experience is fantastic with Dunzo. I am having only issue that some locally available products are not listed in their app and nor there is a seller who is selling them. And if they are selling then it's too far away and couldn't be delivered.
- 2 ★: High payment failure rate. Please fix your payment gateway issues. Money is debited from the bank successfully but the app says that the payment has failed. It's a problem with the Dunzo app. The money is refunded no doubt but I have to keep going to the support chat and do the formalities very often.
- 1 ★: 1. Map interface is defective. 2. Fails to detect complete postal address 3. Accepts delivery requests even if it finds send and receive addresses same. 4. Customer support is not up to the mark, agents disconnect the customer if he/she is slow to respond. 5. Company should do a process audit and lay down code of ethics.
- 5 ★: Very good service and good app I have been using dunzo for last six months and i can vouch for the service. The options and shop selection is very easy. The only issue i have faced isbthe App always crashing on Android 8. Ver 9 and 10 has been very smooth experience.
- 5 ★: what a great app...easy to use...been a lifesaver during covid times...from veggies to groceries to food to meat to even placing custom pickup orders... i have used this app regularly for every kind of delivery during covid times...i would highly recommend everyone to use it!! solid 5*
- 5 ★: Easy to use. If we can get vehicle number and type of vehicle details then it will be further great. Allow us to share the booking details on what's app to the end receiver...it will enable both the receiver and sender to track.
- 1 ★: Almost impossible to use on LTE..I mean it takes ages to load cart page.. Then another century to load the payment page and even if by chance u get to pay..the payment gets failed...I mean come on this is really frustrating..kindly fix P.s it's not the patchy network..YouTube streams just fine
- 3 ★: You ask for rating even before the items are verfied. There should be a way to checklist the received items against order before asking for a rating. Rating is enforced before placing the next order. Hold your horses to get a rating, first ensure that the customer is truly satisfied with the supplier and the delivery.
- 2 ★: I don't like how grocery stores hike their prices and then we have to pay high delivery charge on top of that. The grocery guy near my building gets the delivery for free. I used it during the lockdown but I have now stopped using it and might even delete the app.
- 5 ★: Dunzo is a great and user friendly app where we are experiencing an easy pick of so many varied items available. The advantage. there is no restrictions in delivering the items.. in some online store apps we can't order the items which is less than 500 Rs where as in Dunzo there are items which can be ordered that is less than 500 Rs also.. Thanks to their service and also servicing in a quick short span of time and also understanding the needs of customers for their household purposes.......
Instruction for installing Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dunzo.user-v220.127.116.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk 18.104.22.168 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 22.214.171.124:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 24.2 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 126.96.36.199:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 23.9 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 188.8.131.52:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 23.9 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 184.108.40.206:
Published on: November 19, 2020
File size: 23.9 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 220.127.116.11:
Published on: November 04, 2020
File size: 23.8 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 18.104.22.168:
Published on: October 22, 2020
File size: 24.3 MB