Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 188.8.131.52
See all previous versions
|File size:||25.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 14, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by dunzo digital on April 14, 2021.
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 184.108.40.206 is latest version of Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app updated by CloudApks.com on April 29, 2021. On this page you can find Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Payweather Vs Displayuiao - Update of the Century
For the thousands in attendance and millions updating at home- Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s get ready to rumble!
At the red corner, former undisputed lightweight update champion, the people’s champion- ‘Smooth-Pay’ Moneyshankar!
From the right, the new update, with more product images and details than ever before- Moredeep Display!
The bout is brought to you by ‘Sleepless Engineers’, in association with BugFixes.inc and Improvements.Ltd
The DescriptionDunzo is a 24x7 delivery app that delivers anything to your doorstep in 30 minutes. Grocery shopping or food delivery, Dunzo is the only delivery app you'll ever need.
- Go online grocery shopping at local stores near you
- Get food delivery from top restaurants in the city
- Get medicines delivery from local chemists near you
- Send packages anywhere within the city
- Book a bike ride to go anywhere within the city
- We're the fastest; get home delivery in 30 mins
- No order is too small; we'll deliver anything
- Order from anywhere in the city; we'll deliver
- Save big; get up to 50% OFF on food, grocery shopping & more
- Make payments online for a smooth experience & enjoy cashback from *****, Amazon Pay, Simpl, LazyPay & more
Order Grocery Online
Buy groceries online on this simple grocery delivery app - shop for groceries, fruits & vegetables, beauty & wellness, personal care, home & household essentials, diapers, baby care, pet care, organic products, meats & seafood on this online grocery app. Enjoy grocery delivery to your home in 30 mins by ordering on the most convenient grocery delivery app in town! Enjoy grocery delivery of even a single item with your online grocery app. With this grocery delivery app, get groceries, fruits & vegetables delivered from your local grocery stores, fruits & vegetables shop, and top supermarkets.
Simplify buying groceries through this online grocery app. Enjoy grocery delivery of products from Patanjali, Aashirvaad, Saffola, Fortune, Nestle, Amul, Mother Dairy, Coke, Pepsi, Bisleri, Colgate, Dabur, Surf Excel, Maggi, Vim, Haldiram's, Kellogg’s, Nescafe, Pampers & other leading brands through this grocery delivery app. Use this grocery shopping app to buy items from shops near & around you. With this online grocery app, shop for items from your supermarkets, fruits & vegetables shops with instant fruits & vegetables and grocery delivery. This grocery shopping app lets you order groceries any time!
Order Food Online
Order food online from restaurants near you. Get home delivery in 30 mins. Unlike most food delivery apps, you can order from ANY restaurant. Enjoy online food delivery from neighbourhood local joints, cafes, fine-dining restaurants, & fast-food chains like Dominos, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, FreshMenu, Mc Donald’s, Subway, Faasos, Taco Bell & more.
This is the online food delivery app for every mood. Hot coffee? Spicy biryani? Cheesy pizzas & juicy burgers? Or some healthy salads & juices? You’ll find your favourite food & beverages on Dunzo. With this food home delivery app, get any cuisine delivered to your doorstep including North Indian, Chinese, South Indian, & even foreign cuisines such as Thai, Vietnamese, & American. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, an evening snack, or late-night cravings.
Order Medicines Online
Dunzo is an online chemist in your pocket; you’ll never have to run from one chemist to the next again. Order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Ayurvedic herbs, & Over-The-Counter (OTC) health products online from trusted chemists like Apollo Pharmacy, Wellness Forever & Myra Medicines. Get home delivery in 30 mins.
Save up to 50% on medicines & get the lowest prices on OTC health products from brands like Dabur, Himalaya, Piramal, Pediasure, Sri Sri Tattva, Organic India, HealthVit, Baidyanath, Patanjali, & others.
Send Packages Within Your City
Dunzo allows you to send packages anywhere across the city. Use us to pick up & drop off laundry, get forgotten keys, send lunch boxes from home to office, send or collect items for repair or deliver documents or parcels to clients.
Book a Bike Taxi
Zip through traffic & get to anywhere in the city with Dunzo Bike Taxi. The fastest & cheapest way to commute in the city. Don’t waste time waiting for a cab; hop on a Dunzo Bike Taxi.
Available in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, & Jaipur.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (9172)
4 ★ (1176)
3 ★ (2751)
2 ★ (14646)
1 ★ (118385)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Very good service and good app I have been using dunzo for last six months and i can vouch for the service. The options and shop selection is very easy. I would like to place my appreciation for the animated mascots. Kudos to the design team. Excellent work..
- 1 ★: Such a pathetic app and service. Excuse my language. But had a very bad experience. Had to order 4 times. The order was taken and paid but the delivery person said he's not able to draw money, by the time the customer service care intervened(which took a lot of time bw), the items were over On top of that, the customer care service is very bad. Had a horrible experience. Never going back to this.
- 3 ★: App is great and delivers things on time. But why you charge surcharge on delivery? How charging extra will increase the numbers of delivery boys? This practice should be banned!! You can place orders in queue if demand is high, we can wait little more than paying higher every time.
- 2 ★: The app features are primitive. Such an inconvenient UX. Bad user experience. Not thought through. In checkout process everytime it says 'Add address', why not use the already added address. After every order why is it mandatory to give feedback, Else doesn't allow to move to next page and place new order... Looks like the developers don't know about online shopping but built this shopping app. Everytime payment process has some issue.
- 1 ★: If I had the option to give negative scores, I would have done that. Terrible map. I am bound to explain the address to the delivery guy every time, literally! Payments don't work either. Good job creating a useless app. You certainly couldn't have created a worse app.
- 1 ★: Worst app I have ever used. Always give wrong products. They even don't call if item is not available. Grossery provided in worst condition. Leaked packaging. Delivery boy was also in careless attitude saying doesn't care about low rating. You can give it. I even don't want to give one rating. Really disappointed.
- 1 ★: I am a regular user if dunzo not this is most time consuming app, earlier from phone book we use to add the number now everything we have to enter it manually, the worst part is once the app is exit every time it asks to add the location once the location is added then it will ask to mention pick up and drop location. Just so pathetic.
- 5 ★: very nice concept. we need to encourage this concept. at the same time, company management needs to ensure that their business is feasible and sustainable for years to come. During lockdown, Dunzo managed to buy and deliver mouse and keyboard with in an hour and work from home was not impacted.
- 1 ★: Don't waste your time on this app. I didn't even used it before and i thought of placing an order because i got a coupon in my google pay and its showing that my account has been flagged. I don't know why account will get flagged withoit even placing an oreer before. Verh disappointed and wasted my time for all this nonsense.
- 1 ★: After all these years these app has still got extremely bad user experience. For ordering medicines, there's no section to upload prescription. On further tryimg it allows you to add items manually. But after you are done adding your list, it says you cannot order medicines like that. Use medicine option. Thanks for wasting my last 20min
- 2 ★: >Ridiculous downtime >Surge pricing that would make Uber blush >No facility to contact listed stores in advance to check if items are actually available >No functionality to edit orders once placed, so if you select even a single item which is unavailable out of multiple products, your ENTIRE ORDER will need to be cancelled
- 3 ★: In starting days it's service, availability and pricing was Good.but now it used to charge too much and also it took lot's of time to find taxi on a first click. I have to wait around 10-12min to get a ride. It must updat and improve its quality services and prices
- 1 ★: This app is one of the more unreliable apps out there. Too many "something went wrong messages". Important features like "confirm items" do not work half the times. Overall the app is quite unfriendly, unintuitive.
- 3 ★: Tried 1st time. They pickup and deliver well but ther's a little annoying problem in their system. As soon as he picks up we need to pay and then only he's suppose to start. In that hurry the customer care calls then delivery guy calls couple of times. Literally doesn't give enough time to even load money in your wallet and pay. By chance if your network is bad or down, you're done. Quite annoying urgency built in the process, plus the poor delivery guy need to wait in heat on road till then 🤦
- 1 ★: I have raised an issue related to my past order, as one of the item was missing, but there has been no response from your end. I haven't got any emails or calls related to my query. Very poor service!
Instruction for installing Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dunzo.user-v220.127.116.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more app apk 18.104.22.168 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsDunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 22.214.171.124:
Published on: April 14, 2021
File size: 25.5 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 126.96.36.199:
Published on: March 31, 2021
File size: 25.5 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 188.8.131.52:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 25.4 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 184.108.40.206:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 25.4 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 220.127.116.11:
Published on: March 10, 2021
File size: 25.4 MB
Dunzo: Delivery App for Grocery, Food & more 18.104.22.168:
Published on: February 15, 2021
File size: 24.6 MB