Thermometer Plus 1.1.8
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 03, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Weather Apps|
About Thermometer Plus app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewThermometer Plus app is a free Android Weather app, has been published by PVDApps on April 03, 2016.
Thermometer Plus 1.1.8 is latest version of Thermometer Plus app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Thermometer Plus apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Thermometer Plus app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Force install on internal memory because widget update issue
* You can support us and remove ads from Menu - RemoveAds
v1.04: Transparent theme for widget. Press "Back" button after customized your widget to enable it
Warning: Current the software support only Galaxy S4 and Note 3 (may not work on 4.4.2 android).
The DescriptionThermometer Plus is a simple and easy to use thermometer app that has a lot of personalization and high quality graphic.
Thermometer Plus is an all-in-one app which can measure ambient temperature, relative humidity, pressure, altitude using the built-in sensors for your device.
Thermometer Plus can be used for most of your outdoor and indoor activities.
Current the software support only Samsung Galaxy S4 (IV) and Galaxy Note 3 (III).
With this app you can customize your thermometer from:
- 7 different thermometer housing colors,
- Black, white or blue thermometer disk background,
- 4 different app background,
- 3 different types of needle.
• Contains thermometer, barometer, hygrometer and altimeter
• Unit support for temperature (°F, °C), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), relative humidity (%RH), altitude (meter, feet)
• Calibrate values output by sensors.
• Personalization graphic in analog classic style.
- Three themes
- Transparent themes
- Interval update in setting
***Note: You should take the phone/tablet far from computer, cables, other magnet and heat source in order to get accurate result
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
***Altimeter always show approximately result. Because it count from air pressure (barometer) with some equation. Even Altimeter on any airplane, so in the plane they use many method to get altitude like GPS, radar, know altitude from the Maps, etc
• Notification and warning
*** If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads from Menu
*** Note: Thermometer may freeze in some Note 3 run 4.4.2 Android
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (469)
4 ★ (199)
3 ★ (91)
2 ★ (37)
1 ★ (56)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Not even close!
- 5 ★: Decent, good enough for me and accurate according to my thermostat in my house
- 4 ★: Wish user could select colors from a color mixer, instead of just a couple of choices.
- 4 ★: I have a Note 3 and this app is Fantastic and Greatly Accurate. But there could be improvements.... The Calibration on Temp should offer Fahrenheit adjustments +&- and in tenths. Even with one of the largest screens.... I would like a widget without icons and perhaps no background, something that only uses 1 line on screen.
- 4 ★: Waiting for notification bar. Then 5.
- 3 ★: Needs a better way to calibrate. It would be nice if correction and readout were either both metric or both inch. Right now, one of each. Calibration offset is in meters only. That makes it a little harder to set feet...
- 5 ★: Works great!! One that actually works :).got the plus one so I have no ads. When I used to own an I Turd the they rarley worked. Now my Samsung note 3 they work great.
- 5 ★: This app not only works perfectly on my gn3, it's also highly customizable, a big 👍to this developer, (not sure if that thumbs up works in app rating)
- 1 ★: This app sucks everytime I open it it has a different temperature it only calibrates in Celsius and after calibrating still does not give the temperature properly don't waste your time downloading this app no wonder it's free
- 5 ★: Never understood barometric pressure. This app really helped with that. Dials are very clear and clean
- 5 ★: Was a while to set up on s4. But worth it.
- 5 ★: Tried many and this one is awsome. Love the altimeter too.
- 1 ★: Altimeter inconsistent/worthless!
- 5 ★: Works as it should. Love the fact that it can be calibrated. Thanx guys!
- 5 ★: Works great on my note 3.
Instruction for installing Thermometer Plus app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Thermometer Plus app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dungelin.thermometerplus-v1.1.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsThermometer Plus app apk 1.1.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
Previous versionsThermometer Plus 1.1.8:
Published on: April 03, 2016
File size: 6.4 MB