Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.2.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by PVDApps on April 22, 2021.
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.2.0 is latest version of Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on April 22, 2021. On this page you can find Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
v1.0.8: Fix bug with in-app purchase.
v1.0.3: Complete new design, use Google Fit for tracking steps and active time
v1.0.2: Add widget
v1.0.1: Fix divide by zero bug
The DescriptionPedometer Plus counts your steps, calculating your approximate distance, duration and calories burned every day.
Pedometer Plus can be used whenever you do exercise involving walking🚶♀️ or running🏃.
Calculate and track your exercises in the right way with the accurate running and walking trackers.
The app automatically records your steps using Google Fit APIs.
That is why we are sure we have one of the neatest and precise count your steps and running pedometer that records any fitness activity!
🔢CALCULATES AND TRACKS THE IMPORTANT DATA⏺️
While you doing any activity, Pedometer Plus works automatically and it calculates distance, duration and calories burned.
With all the data from this step tracker app you’ll be able to finish your daily fitness goals. It’s an app that will support you in your healthy lifestyle.
One of the best features of Pedometer Plus is that it is battery friendly and it doesn’t use GPS.
Use it for hours or the whole day and don’t worry. Your steps will be counted and your much appreciated daily battery life will not be affected.
🚶PEDOMETER PLUS FEATURES🚶
✔ Automatically records your steps using Google Fit APIs
✔ Calculates your approximate distance, duration and calories burned
✔ Works in the background all day without draining much battery
✔ Widget, daily goal and progress notification
✔ Advanced graph and history for steps: yearly, monthly, daily and hourly (click the circle)
✔ Export your step history to a CSV file
✔ No GPS required
✔ Import history data from Google Fit
See why we have been trusted by tens of thousands of users!
Our running, activity tracker and walking meter is all you need to become the fittest person!
Get this feature-rich tracker for FREE!
* You must login with your Google account first or the app will not work.
* Before use you can open 'Settings', where you can set your step length, body weight, and body height for accurate calorie and distance calculation.
* If you like this app then please support us - you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the menu.
* We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pedometerplus/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (99)
4 ★ (9)
3 ★ (109)
2 ★ (297)
1 ★ (833)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: I lose all history when I get a new phone the history doesn't transfer over to the new phone when I use the same email account
- 1 ★: On opening, first thing it asks for before we can even get to using the application and walking is an account. No way. Uninstalling.
- 5 ★: Beautify design, accurate ,serve the porpoise .Congradulation! High five.
- 5 ★: Great app. Reminds you of progress or lack thereof.
- 4 ★: Good app 👍 very easy to use. Counts steps exactly.
- 4 ★: Enjoyed using this app. But the minutes seems not accurate.
- 1 ★: Stupid app! Doesn't work. Took ten steps and it said that I took 381. What?!?!?
- 3 ★: calculation is not a curate. provide approximate step counts.
- 4 ★: Accurate, easy to read, comprehensive
- 4 ★: Very efficient counter
- 4 ★: Nice app...does its job silently...data need to be presented more thoughtfully.
- 4 ★: good to know the tracking. easy to understand
- 4 ★: Doesn't always record my steps which is disappointing.
- 5 ★: I really like this app. I think it's accurate
- 5 ★: it's simple and easy to understand.
Instruction for installing Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dungelin.pedometer-v1.2.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker app apk 1.2.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsPedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.2.0:
Published on: April 22, 2021
File size: 3.7 MB
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.1.9:
Published on: January 07, 2021
File size: 3.7 MB
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.1.8:
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 3.9 MB
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.1.7:
Published on: October 17, 2019
File size: 3.9 MB
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.1.6:
Published on: May 01, 2019
File size: 3.9 MB
Pedometer Plus - Step Counter & Walking Tracker 1.1.5:
Published on: September 26, 2018
File size: 3.7 MB