Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.9
|File size:||7.3 MB|
|Publish date:||November 25, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHeart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by PVDApps on November 25, 2023.
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.9 is latest version of Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app updated by CloudApks.com on July 19, 2021. On this page you can find Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Faster measurement. If you feel too hot, flash light can be disable in "Use flash LED" option in the Settings.
- Android Wear: Automatically heart rate monitor (turn on in Settings), new History tab swipe left to view.
- Built-in heart rate sensor support with device run Android 5 or later.
The DescriptionCheck your heart rate anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise.
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat using your smartphone's camera by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Especially, app will use built-in heart rate sensor on supported devices.
Instant and excellent for monitoring your fitness.
Use your smartphone's camera or the dedicated sensor in your smartphone/Android Wear smartwatch, this app can be your heart rate monitor anywhere while being physically active.
- Fast and continuous measurement.
- Save result for access later.
- Real time pulse graph (PPG).
- Android Wear support: Measure your pulse using the heart rate sensor in your smartwatch.
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your heartbeat everyday.
- Export history to CSV file (paid features).
- Built-in heart rate sensor support for Samsung’s devices (Galaxy Note 4/Edge/5/7/8/9 and Galaxy S 5/6/7/8/9/10).
- Google Fit support.
- Free heart rate monitor and tracker app.
- Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens of your phone (or heart rate sensor).
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get a stable heart rate.
- Our app should not be used as medical device/product, designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
- Our app is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices, please use as your own risk.
- On some devices flash may very hot while app running, please just place your finger on the camera lens or disable flash in the app's Settings.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (3581)
4 ★ (887)
3 ★ (1755)
2 ★ (4758)
1 ★ (15232)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Retried: erratic. 3 or 4 'no reading,' the a few that were accurate to palpation, 99 and 101, then 44 bpm. No Result. Note 9. Does not turn on flash. Am I doing it wrong? PVD apps replied. I tried again and this time, without ipdate or adjustment, the red LED did turn on and it functions as advertized. I do not know why it didn't work 6 weeks ago, but it does now. 🌻
- 4 ★: Does the stuff you want well heart rate,pulse and takes average so yea 5 stars doesn't stress me out with irregularities in my pulse and seems to get it spot on, Would like it to take my heart rate for longer or the choice of taking it longer would be nice but all round adequate app.
- 5 ★: Very accurate and ready to use.. i compared it by measuring my BP & Heart Rate on my pharmacy's blood pressure machine, then immediately used the app and got only a 1 breast difference, which is not worth noting.. repeated experiment 5 times total.. so good for this app!
- 5 ★: Does what it says. Measures my heart rate/ pulse rate. I use it to see how accurate my fitbit is (they pretty much match). It only costs a couple of quid to get rid of the ads.
- 4 ★: Can support for full Android smartwatches with the heart rate sensor be added like the dm101 or ticwris max s it got all the sensors but the app says not compatible only for Samsung devices with the heart rate sensor but adding support for Android smartwatches would be really cool 😃
- 5 ★: It is working fine now after you're info,I uninstalled both apps on phone and watch cleared cache and reinstalled apps and it's working again. I find my Samsung s10 does this a lot disconnect apps by itself I hate my Samsung phone. Will be upgrading to pixel 6.
- 1 ★: please remove them loud audio ads out of the app its rude and inconsiderate user install this app to check their heart rate not to listen to loud ads I'm thinking about uninstalling finding something better 3 stars because of the ads this app is garbage now it glitches I tried it up against another heart monitor yours can't sync pulse have to keep tapping on it in order for it to catch on tucks 👎 don't trust this
- 4 ★: Even my antivirus doesn't update its darabase as often as you update this application. Hej, this isn't a security software, it's only a simple pulse meter app.
- 5 ★: Uses phone's heart rate sensor (if available), cleaner and more accurate than lens+flash. Works with Wear OS, but not Gear OS found on Samsung watches.
- 1 ★: Ok. It can't read the heart rate either. This is fake. Lol, using camera and flashlight to detect heart rate. You are generating a random number to fool around. Stupid app.
- 5 ★: Cool idea and probably works good but not on the OnePlus9. It doesn't work at all cause it has 3 cameras and the light is too far away
- 5 ★: Very nice app, I found exact pulse count, comparing with Accurate co. product pulse Oximeter.. m very happy to use this app. N can go anywhere n check my pulse.. Thank you
- 1 ★: Uninstalling now! If the developer can't understand the intrusiveness of unexpected loud sounds, bye bye! Sudden pop-up ads with sound is NOT NICE!
- 5 ★: Very helpful app so far... I just took a trial to check if it is really correct or not and shockingly when I went to the doc later it was the exact readings which I got from this app....Good jobs Guys thank you...for this wonderful app
- 3 ★: Interesting app. The thing I don't like is, unmuted ads and to many 'rate me' notification
Instruction for installing Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dungelin.heartrate-v2.8.9-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHeart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor app apk 2.8.9 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsHeart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.9:
Published on: November 25, 2023
File size: 7.3 MB
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.5:
Published on: April 07, 2023
File size: 7 MB
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.4:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 6.8 MB
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.8.3:
Published on: December 06, 2022
File size: 6.8 MB
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.6.7:
Published on: July 19, 2021
File size: 7.1 MB
Heart Rate Plus: Pulse Monitor 2.6.6:
Published on: June 01, 2021
File size: 7 MB