Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.1.2
|File size:||5.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Weather Apps|
About Barometer Plus - Altimeter app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBarometer Plus - Altimeter app is a free Android Weather app, has been published by PVDApps on April 22, 2021.
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.1.2 is latest version of Barometer Plus - Altimeter app updated by CloudApks.com on June 21, 2021. On this page you can find Barometer Plus - Altimeter apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Barometer Plus - Altimeter app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- New "Custom Notification" feature, please check Notification from the menu.
- Weather notification: app now notified you when worse weather may occur follow the changes of air pressure like: gale, storm, strong wind, etc
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Note: Altimeter and weather trend icon always show approximately result. You must always calibrate it follow the weather change for accurate result.
The DescriptionBarometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using the built-in barometric pressure sensor on your device.
Barometer Plus can be used for virtually all of your outdoor and indoor activities, such as climbing, trekking, hiking and even stair climbing.
Because air pressure changes normally indicate change in the weather, so you can use this app to monitor and predict short term weather changes.
App also can be used by fishermen to monitor the barometric pressure for fishing, or use for people affected by barometric pressure headaches and migraine.
• Contains barometer, altimeter.
• Unit support for pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), altitude (meter, feet)
• Personalization graphic in analog classic style.
• Calibrate values output by sensors.
• Calibrate the app by GPS altitude, GPS location and nearest airport information/METAR, manuals enter QNH
• Pressure tracking and history graph.
• Notification about pressure change. Useful when you are in weather sensitive zone like desert, mountain, sea.
• Export history to CSV format and customize notification change value (Pro feature)
You can also customize your barometer/altimeter with:
- 7 different barometer housing colors,
- Black, white or blue barometer disk background,
- 4 different app backgrounds,
- 3 different types of needle.
- Transparent themes
- Interval update in setting
- When you have customized your widgets, press the back button to enable it
***Weather icon: It only show the trend from air pressure, and it is not weather forecast function.
***Note: You should take the phone far from computer, cables and other magnet source in order to get accurate result
***If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads and purchase pro features from Menu
***Altimeter always show approximately result. Because it count from air pressure (barometer) with some equation. Even Altimeter on any airplane, so in the plane they use many method to get altitude like GPS, radar, know altitude from the Maps, etc.
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (240)
4 ★ (60)
3 ★ (250)
2 ★ (730)
1 ★ (2241)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I really like this app. It helps me stay ahead be prepared for migraine issues
- 3 ★: Useful app be better to be able to see inch mg,and mbar on screen together!
- 5 ★: Great app. Always working. Never any issues
- 5 ★: I love it. Like the notification of changes for flight planning.
- 5 ★: Compared to my old tech barometer, it seems very accurate.
- 4 ★: It was great at first. The red side went up to 30, the blue side I think 25. Now that is flipped around, and the blue side goes to 11. It now, sadly, gives me incorrect readings (I check against 2 other apps). But when it did work, it was fantastic. Would love to know how to fix this. I display in HM(whatever). I have screenshots, I think, if they can be useful.
- 2 ★: Gives alerts for worse weather even when pressure is climbing
- 3 ★: for those who are affected by barometric pressure shifts, this app is a great way to track and know when it is changing. UPDATE: App no longer works. Constantly crashes, does not have history data to see trends. Disappointing update. UPDATE: app back to working with needed information but is buzzing far more than i set it to do.
- 2 ★: Not working as it once did. Have reinstalled on numerous occasions, but doesn't show current pressure, the altimeter doesn't work at all, and will often crash. But it was once very good!
- 3 ★: Like the analog display but would like the divisions to be round numbers like a real meter. The graph should also have major divisons that are fixed. It just takes a little more programming.
- 4 ★: Simple, and informative
- 1 ★: App is very misleading and gives false information. It keeps flashing weather alerts on the bottom of the screen. Blizzard warning. It is 63 degrees outside.
- 5 ★: Having headaches from weather pressure, this gives me a hand in planning my day.
- 4 ★: Very nicely done. Works well on devices old and new that have a barometer sensor. Clean easy interface.
- 1 ★: App was great until the last update. I only get one point on the graph. Nothing else. That's the whole point of me using the app...to see changes. Galaxy S10
Instruction for installing Barometer Plus - Altimeter app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Barometer Plus - Altimeter app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dungelin.barometerplus-v4.1.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBarometer Plus - Altimeter app apk 4.1.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsBarometer Plus - Altimeter 4.1.2:
Published on: April 22, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.1.1:
Published on: April 08, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.1.0:
Published on: April 01, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.0.9:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.0.8:
Published on: February 21, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Barometer Plus - Altimeter 4.0.7:
Published on: February 11, 2021
File size: 6.2 MB