Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 1.2
|File size:||97.5 MB|
|Publish date:||September 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMoose Math by Duck Duck Moose app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Duck Duck Moose, LLC on September 30, 2020.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 1.2 is latest version of Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app updated by CloudApks.com on October 15, 2020. On this page you can find Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Big News for Little Learners!
Duck Duck Moose has launched Khan Academy Kids, a free comprehensive learning app for children 2-7 years old! It is 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions, like all of our other apps!
The latest version of Moose Math includes some important bug fixes and graphic updates, so please update today!
The DescriptionMoose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
- Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
- Practice number pattern recognition
- Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
- Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
- Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
- Add and subtract up to 20
- Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
- Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
- Learn to identify and recognize shapes
- Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
- Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in -
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (128)
4 ★ (49)
3 ★ (29)
2 ★ (79)
1 ★ (831)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: excellent app. really well designed and very engaging. only little suggestion would be make parents control who adds new players as my son keeps adding new players and we can't which one was he working with I also couldn't find a way to remove players
- 5 ★: This is a learning game for all kids I am seven and I love this game is you can learn different things because even if it's still baby stuff is that all baby stuff you can actually make your old account without a child but like it is so funny you should really try it for your little kids I'm 7 and I raised all the way to the fourth grade wood duck duck boots bath it is amazing
- 5 ★: My 5 year old loves this app. The graphics are engaging and the drink making process is fun. It is really helpful for kids learning to count.
- 1 ★: App won't open on android. Used to work and mu daughter loved it... but now it won't even open. Have sent feedback several times, but still doesn't work.
- 4 ★: My 4yo daughter loves it. But recently the app keeps crashes and unable to launch at all. Tried on two devices but encountered the same issue. Any fix?
- 1 ★: I'd love to give an opinion on this game but it never opens, it always crashes upon opening.
- 5 ★: The best game ever it's fun you do not have to pay for anything or sign in there is no adds it's perfect I love it 💖💖💖 good work
- 5 ★: Great app. Love the graphics. My daughter loves it and other apps that you provide.
- 1 ★: Dosen't work.. can't play. Had this game before and it's a great game for kids. Please fix this
- 1 ★: we love, love,love this app and are heartbroken it quit working on our android tablet. please fix!!
- 1 ★: My child loved playing this, but now it crashes as soon as it opens.
- 5 ★: my daughter enjoys it, even the reactions of the characters when she does it wrong.
- 5 ★: My little cousin loves this app! She is 5 years old and is learning quickly!
- 1 ★: I used to love this game but it started not working well😡😡😡😡😡😡😭
- 2 ★: App no longer opens. Was my daughters favourite. Have sent feedback, but it still never opens.
Instruction for installing Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.duckduckmoosedesign.km-v1.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMoose Math by Duck Duck Moose app apk 1.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
Previous versionsMoose Math by Duck Duck Moose 1.2:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 97.5 MB
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 1.1:
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 97.5 MB
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 1.0.3:
Published on: August 24, 2016
File size: 53.9 MB