Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.85
|File size:||6.2 MB|
|Publish date:||October 05, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHealth & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Droid Infinity LLP on October 05, 2020.
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.85 is latest version of Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app updated by CloudApks.com on October 15, 2020. On this page you can find Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1.0.105
Decimal Input for Weight. Coming soon for Servings!
1.0.77 - 31st Jan
App size reduced by 30%
Improved Heart Rate accuracy.
Improved Sleep Tracking.
1.0.21 - 25th Dec
The DescriptionHealth Infinity is an all in one health & fitness tracker that helps you reach your health goals, lose weight, make better food choices & keep you fit.
Why is Health Infinity the best Health & Fitness app out there?
Weight loss tracker, water intake with reminders, calorie counter, activities, exercises & workout tracker, sleep tracker, heart rate monitor, step counter (pedometer), medication reminder and so much more in a single app. Simply put, there is no other health app like this in the WORLD!
Do more with Health Infinity:
• Set goals for - Weight loss, Weight gain, Macronutrients, Calories, Water intake, Sleep time & Daily step count.
• Eat better with built-in Calorie Counter with over 2 Million foods. Create custom foods & meals.
• Get Reminders to help you drink enough water.
• Track over 100 activities, exercises & workouts. Track a new activity and see the calories burned in real-time using activity tracker.
• Record GPS-based activities with precise stats like pace, route, distance & calories burned.
• Monitor your heart rate accurately using the mobile's camera and flash. Any-time. Anywhere.
• Improve your sleep using our automatic Sleep Tracker. It works based on the sensors in your device. No need to start or stop manually!
• Never forget a pill again - Medication Reminder makes it so easy to track and remember your meds.
• Built-in BMI Calculator with BMI Chart to check your category.
• Calculate Ideal Weight, Body Fat, Metabolic Rate, Muscle, Target Heart Rate & much more.
• Use Tags to add additional information to your tracking. Create custom tags as per your need.
• Connect to Google Fit and sync your health data with other apps.
• Supports both metric & imperial units.
• No external hardware required.
Weight Loss Tracker
Health Infinity makes Weight Loss easy by helping you change your lifestyle and mindset - Lose weight naturally and burn fat effortlessly.
Over 1 Million people used Health Infinity to reduce weight and get fitter.
Real personal fitness trainer with push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups & squats Workout challenges.
3 Levels for each Challenge. No manual input needed. Works based on the sensors in your mobile.
24/7 Step Counter (Pedometer):
Track your daily step count. Keep mobile in the trouser pocket, hand or jacket.
Uses hardware step detector (Pedometer) in 4.4+ devices to reduce battery consumption.
Sensor-Fusion/Accelerometer based algorithms to improve the accuracy of devices without a step detector.
Contacts - Google Sign-in.
Camera - Measure your Heart Rate.
Location - Track GPS based activities.
Storage - Save charts to phone storage.
• Your health is important to us. This application is NOT intended to be a substitute for getting medical advice or treating health-related problems.
• GPS Map activity only supports Walking, Running & Cycling.
• Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-ups & Squats - 3 levels of challenge available.
• Some features require PRO access.
• Barcode Scanner is available to use with Calorie Counter
• Please get in touch with us, if you have any issue - email@example.com
Made with ♥ by Droid Infinity!
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (2229)
4 ★ (859)
3 ★ (1969)
2 ★ (3628)
1 ★ (13055)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Too many ads. Every time you click on somethingto use it, an ad appears. Some of the ads don't finish, and you have to use 'force stop' to get it to work again. The pulse check system does not work. I have complained many times about this, but they refuse to do anything about it. Uninstalling this useless app. Don't waste your time with it.
- 1 ★: As with others, drains my battery to the point my phone shuts down. And if I don't catch it in time to connect to charger or battery pack, 3-4 times a day, I lose all of my current information. And app will not allow me to re-enter the lost info. Just recently my phone has started shutting down when showing 45%, sometimes 60%, sometimes even 80%, battery charge remaining. Very seriously thinking about trashing and uninstalling this app, hopefully normal phone operations will return. We'll see.
- 3 ★: Great app but it you go to route tracker and go to walking it freezes or adds pop up and the icons on adds to remove them freeze. How do i upgrade to the latest version. Theres no icon in my apps to update it. My favorit features of the app is the walking , the heart monitor , and the fact that it reminds you to take your medications.
- 5 ★: I have installed too many apps ....but was not happy...but this app is perfect to record my daily routine...the best thing which i like most is daily note...i can write my meals...My exercises routines ...and also my daily mood.😋....the only thing which was not good the light mode ....but i was too much happy when i see the option of dark mode...keep it up...
- 4 ★: The heat beat tracker is not really functioning and the ads! It gets really annoying because of the ads , sometimes the ads just freezes the app but overall it's a pretty good app
- 3 ★: Very nice app but in the calorie counter I feel that it should not give a destination, it should just count calories because in this time of the crisis we cannot go anywhere which is why I think an alternate option should be there. And also the heart rate calculator has some problem. I have read and followed the instructions carefully but it still does not work. Kindly look into the matter. Thank you
- 1 ★: Route tracker doesn't work. Every time I try to start new record when I walk with my dog, after some time (usually only few seconds or minutes, but today it happened after an hour) the record is cancelled by app like it never existed. I had never chance to finish any route I started. And yes, the app has got a permission to use GPS all the time...
- 1 ★: Drains my battery like crazy. For my first walk I had this app on the 'Allow only when using the app' setting for the GPS tracking and it did not do a very good job. So, I decided to give it a second chance and gave permission to use GPS tracking all the time. I left home with fully charged phone and after only 3km my battery was at 9%. So frustrating!
- 3 ★: Good way to monitor your weight and calorie intakes but its not Apple health or weight watcher. The bar code should pull up sodium, and other content and track it. Hard to lose weight when your body is fighting you because of what you eat, colestorol and high sodium levels giving you high blood pressure. Just a few automatic improvements should go into this app.
- 1 ★: Why does everyone put so many ads. Does all of you guys only care about money!? You put ads literally every minute you should've just put them every 8 minutes. My phone lags with so many ads I restarted my phone just so i can get that ad closed cause THERE'S NO CLOSE BUTTON and when i restarted my phone the stupid ad closed AND ALL OF MY PROGRESS ARE GONE JUST BECAUSE OF THE STUPID ADS YOU PUT
- 2 ★: I finally figured it out that it's draining my battery for leaving it on full time, it's also possible that it could damage the cell phone battery. It's no good of an app I've finally figured out on NOT to use at ALL.......
- 4 ★: Heart rate monitor does not work.. And the more i try to change my finger positioning.. More my heart rate increases. All in all a good app.. If you integrated Google fit in free version.. I would give it 10 stars.
- 1 ★: the sleep tracker does not work for/on Android phones. I liked the app.it has everything I need to help me with my fitness routine but cancelled my subscription because of this.
- 1 ★: I was very happy at the start of this app and was going to rate it a 5 star until today the game made this dession to use 'pro' to see our 7 days ago progress which was very irritating as I tried very hard in those seven days. If you had to change it i reccommend using ads to look at our 7 days ago progress which is more acceptable.
- 1 ★: I was looking for an app that uses the built in heart monitor on the Samsung galaxy phone and does oxygen levels. This doesn't even offer that option. I didn't bother to try the rest but noted that it won't link to Google fit unless you get the paid version. Which maybe I would if it did the oxygen level monitoring I wanted.
Instruction for installing Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.droidinfinity.healthplus-v2.0.85.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHealth & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter app apk 2.0.85 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
Previous versionsHealth & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.85:
Published on: October 05, 2020
File size: 6.2 MB
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.84:
Published on: July 15, 2020
File size: 6.3 MB
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.83:
Published on: April 28, 2020
File size: 6.4 MB
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.82:
Published on: November 20, 2019
File size: 6.4 MB
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.81:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 6.5 MB
Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie Counter 2.0.79:
Published on: July 26, 2019
File size: 6.5 MB