Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.37.0
|File size:||40.3 MB|
|Publish date:||November 11, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by DOSH LLC on November 11, 2020.
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.37.0 is latest version of Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app updated by CloudApks.com on July 03, 2021. On this page you can find Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionGet automatic cash back when you shop and dine with Dosh. Get extra cash back for dining, shopping, and booking hotels.
With Dosh, you get paid when you shop and dine at the places you already visit, including *******, Costco, Sephora, Dunkin, Office Depot, Forever 21, PetSmart, Ebay, DoorDash, Uber, **********, and thousands more! You can even get real cash back on your next hotel booking.
Simply download the Dosh app, securely connect your credit and debit cards, and live life as usual. Every time you use those cards, Dosh searches for available offers. If it finds one, Dosh automatically redeems the offer and converts it into cold, hard cash, then deposits it directly into your Dosh Wallet. You don’t have to do a thing.
Five reasons you’ll love using Dosh to get cash back.
1. Dosh is Automatic - Securely link your credit and debit cards and whenever you pay with your linked cards, Dosh gets you cash back. It’s as simple as that!
2. Thousands of Local Restaurants - Pay with your linked card at thousands of local restaurants and get cash back automatically in your Dosh Wallet.
3. Cash Back On Travel - Book at thousands of hotels worldwide from the app and get up to 40% cash back in your Dosh Wallet.
4. Online Offers Are Here - Open the Dosh app, find your favorite brands, tap Shop from the app to launch the brand website (or app) and do your shopping. When you’re done check out and get your cash back!
5. Use Your Cash However You Want - Transfer your cash to your bank account, Venmo, PayPal, or donate to charity from the app.
- Get cash back automatically - Unlike other cash back apps, there’s no need to cut coupons, scan receipts, or remember discount codes. Through secure credit and debit card connections, Dosh automatically finds existing offers, redeems them, then puts the cash into your Dosh Wallet.
- Choose from thousands of brands & merchants - Dosh is available at thousands of stores, restaurants, and hotels with new offers added every day like *******, Costco, Sephora, Dunkin, Office Depot, Forever 21, PetSmart, Ebay, DoorDash, Uber, **********, and thousands more!
- Refer friends & family - Get paid for each friend who signs up with your referral code. When you share Dosh with people you love, it’s like putting cash right into their pockets.
Please take a moment to review our app! Your feedback is our greatest asset—especially when that means helping more people get cash back.
Download Dosh now and get paid to do the things you already do!
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (3365)
4 ★ (928)
3 ★ (2147)
2 ★ (4494)
1 ★ (32970)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: This app is pretty useless. Takes forever to accumulate money back but in order to cash out, you have to have at least $25 in your cash back . However if you don't have any activity for whatever reason, for me personally it didn't register my purchases even though I had 3 cards linked, they deduct $5 from your cashback amount every month. I finally accumulated $25 after having the app over a year and a half but didn't get to actually cash out because my wallet was depleted. So much for that!
- 1 ★: This app is useless. I am a hardcore shopper and dine out frequently. Their network isnt large enough, nor do they offer enough of a percentage for you to reap the benefits of this app taking up space in your phone. To add a better perspective; you have to hit a minimum of 25.00 to cash out your cash back. Ive had the app since 2018 and just recently hit that threshold. And even with that, I tried to cash out over the weekend and the app is telling me I havent met the threshold. Just useless.
- 4 ★: I think this app is great... if you actually shop at the limited places you get cash back. it's great when they have Dunkin on here, because I actually get some change back from my coffee. I wish you could cash out before the $25 mark due to the fact that it takes so long to get there. Hopefully more places will be on this app in the future.
- 1 ★: The app is well designed. There are not a lot of options for cash back though. I received a cash back for a large shopping trip. However, my cashback was deducted after a month because I did not make a transaction from a retailer listed on the app. I mean I don't go for shopping so often. So the people behind this app basically wants you to keep spending more money and then they will give something back to you in forms of cashback. At least don't deduct that cashback I have already earned!
- 1 ★: This used to be a great app and I was able to cash out frequently. I have used this app since 2018 and always had offers from Starbucks, Dunkin, and Sam's Club. Now, not so much! I waited until I got to the $25 cash out option, deleted my cards and accounts and uninstalled the app. Bye Dosh! 👋
- 2 ★: At the beginning, this app was great. Worked great, credited quick. NOW!!, it's not so much. The generic automated reply when you submit a qiestion about where your money is, is not acceptable which goes on for weeks. I'm now waiting on two credits one coming close to 30 days. Wish, they could fix the problems before they lose customers.
- 4 ★: I like the idea of adding my card and never having to look at the app again. It just knows when you use your card at the places it approves. I do not like the minimal number of places able to use it at. People in other states say they get cash back at circle Ks. Don't have those deals here or really many at all.
- 3 ★: My original review was 5 star bc they had lots of local places that I frequented, such as Dunkin donuts. However, now there is hardly anything nearby that they have for cash back. However, now it is a 1 star, as they have decided to charge a $4.99 monthly fee for inactive users. So, because you have taken away the couple places I frequent, and now I have no where on your list to spend my money, that is my fault?? I am literally $.08 from payout but its gonna be taken from your monthly fee. Wow.
- 5 ★: I've had this app for a few years now and I love it, I forget I have it so when I remember and check my balance I have a decent amount saved up. I'm a coffee addict so I love that the places I'm going anyway, I can get cash back from. It's not for a quick come up - you get small increments and if you let it add up, its worth it. You need something for your apartment? Check what stores get cash back and buy it from one of them. It's not hard to do, just be smart :)
- 1 ★: Can we give 0 stars? Because I'd like to give 0 stars. Mediocre and sporadic offers. Usually a min of 60 days pending and if you accidentally unlink your card or it expires during this period, it will say "we couldn't verify your purchase" even if you update your card. If you contact customer service, you will wait almost as long for a response (12 days now and nothing but "were experiencing longer wait times"). Seriously, SKIP THIS APP!!!
- 4 ★: Got quite a it of cash back from this app. Just set it and forget it. I was very surprised how much it accumulated when I checked back after a few months. Kinda wished they being back in store rewards, most of my cash back came from those transactions.
- 1 ★: EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I want to use this app It requires I log in. And now everytime you log in, you need to verify via text. It's getting reallll old quick doing all this nonsense just to use this app... Please fix it. It makes something that should be 2 clicks, taking wayyy too much of my time
- 5 ★: Can't complain about free money. Lol! I have noticed not ALL purchases always earn cash back, but definitely does more often than not. For instance, I can make the same purchase that I made at the same store at another time, and not earn cash back. Not sure how that works, but I ain't mad about it. Lol!
- 1 ★: I have been waiting a few months to get a reply from DOSH over transactions that never gave me credit. It's like once you get close to the $25 to transfer, it won't allow you to collect and no one will respond back. I have transactions that still say pending for days although the transaction has processed. I think this is a rip off.
- 2 ★: Had to clear the old post to write the new update. I continously have to contact them about money that after pending for a month didnt go through, than I have to wait again and sometimes still not get it. Also you can only take out $20. So if you have $27 they keep 7 until you again fight for your rebates to get to $20 again.
Instruction for installing Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dosh.client-v3.37.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop app apk 3.37.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsDosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.37.0:
Published on: November 11, 2020
File size: 40.3 MB
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.35.0:
Published on: October 15, 2020
File size: 40.1 MB
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.33.0:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 41.7 MB
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.9.1:
Published on: August 28, 2019
File size: 37.6 MB
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.8.0:
Published on: August 12, 2019
File size: 34.1 MB
Dosh: Save money & get cash back when you shop 3.7.0:
Published on: July 29, 2019
File size: 34.3 MB