DoorDash - Driver 6.04.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||49.2 MB|
|Publish date:||November 17, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About DoorDash - Driver app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDoorDash - Driver app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by DoorDash on November 17, 2020.
DoorDash - Driver 6.04.2 is latest version of DoorDash - Driver app updated by CloudApks.com on November 26, 2020. On this page you can find DoorDash - Driver apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DoorDash - Driver app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor fixes and stability improvements
The DescriptionEarn extra money as a delivery driver with the DoorDash Driver app. You’ll have the flexibility and freedom to drive when you want, where you want.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Sign up to become a driver and choose your own hours. You can dash near your home or in a city you’re just visiting. Driver jobs are a great alternative to an hourly, seasonal, or full-time gigs.
HOW IT WORKS
Millions of people order food through DoorDash. When customers place an order, our app offers the deliveries to drivers (aka Dashers), who earn money by picking up and delivering them.
To start earning money, all you need is a smartphone and a mode of transportation, such as a car, bike, scooter, or motorcycle. We’ll take care of everything else!
BECOME A DELIVERY DRIVER
Our signup process takes just a few minutes. After signing up, it’ll take 1-2 weeks to get your account fully activated.
DoorDash is available in over 4,000 cities in all 50 U.S. states, including Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico; over 80 cities in Canada; and Melbourne, Australia, with more coming soon.
Find out if we’re in your area or learn more here: doordash.com/dasher/signup
Ratings and Reviews
|3.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (16465)
4 ★ (4098)
3 ★ (4950)
2 ★ (4970)
1 ★ (23386)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: There are multiple issues with this app. However, my main issue is being placed on pause at random times. For instance, I just completed a delivery and the app put me on pause. It's happened three times since then. I've also had deliveries disappear without an explanation (txt message). The app also freezes a lot and refreshes when I've taken a picture of the drop off, but at that point I've already walked away. Now the app freezes when a new order pops up making it hard to "accept".
- 1 ★: Missing request = Low acceptance = very little work. When switching from 5G to wi-fi, internet connection stops until acept! Happened as I was walking in and getting a request simultaneously. My rating goes down. This is ok, but when you call support, they don't have a clue and won't fix your acceptance rate. Buggy AI is treated like a God no matter what you say. AI rulls is here.
- 3 ★: Sometimes when opening the app it won't open and just show a white screen. I have to 'cancel' and sign back in. When doing that I have to deselect cities I don't Dash in. It also takes a while to show an offer whether I already have the app open or opening it from my notification panel, which causes me to miss the offer. Recently it's gotten so bad that I'm at risk for deactivation because according to them I was late for an arrival when I was standing in the business before the expected time.
- 1 ★: I've been using this App for over 3 years now. The engineering quality has gone down and bugs are constant. I can't complete ONE delivery without restarting the app and the phone multiple times. I've never seen connection so bad. The error messages are continuous. Doordash notifications are too frequent & annoying. Please get the app working correctly and let us make our money. Also, keep a minimum to place a delivery order, don't insult our drivers. Bring back incentives program & competition.
- 1 ★: I work with four rideshare apps. This app is by far the worst it always crashes it doesn't allow me to place phone calls to restaurants or customers. The address pin is off by several blocks two or three times a week. It's just a horrible app it doesn't allow customers to update their address and I have a complaints from them each week. This app is absolute trash.
- 3 ★: App and work is great but there are some fixes they have to be made. 1. Duplicate orders, I have been asked to pick up an order when it was already picked up, and waiting and calling customer service takes time. 2. Picking up groceries should pay more because it takes longer and we have to carry lots of bags. 3. Our percentage should not drop for declining orders. The truth is that we're here to make money, and we shouldn't be forced to pick up orders that are very far away.
- 1 ★: The worst app ever The worst support team ever. Don't you think that you are going to make money they're going to make money and you will lose. They are in the market because they do too much advertising. On the beginning you're going to feel like it's fine. I'm making money. But after like one month you going to start feeling that no, they are taking money. If doordash didn't wake up, they going to be out of the market very soon.
- 2 ★: The app, after an update won't let me dash at all! My areas are very busy but it keeps saying not times are available or pick an earlier or later time. Support is a hot mess! Was told to send a screenshot of my issues but you can't attach it to the email that was sent 🤔. Then I tried to chat and that froze as well.......can I speak to someone in the US? Ijs, thanks.
- 1 ★: Zero, doesn't work , updates add flaws app not working. Starting 11-6-20 now 11-18-20 still Not working, only worked a few hours till another update that does NOT fix the problem asking for phone number verification and never getting the code etc. I give up. Hard to Dash if App not working, won't let you do anything. Just Customer service run around. Big circle!!
- 2 ★: This last update is a no go. The app froze on me while trying to complete a drop-off. Then it forced me to have to log back in. And now it's not even registering my location. I was literally in the parking lot of the hotspot for 5 mins and I looked to see what was going on and it was saying I was still 2 miles away!! It keeps doing it. So now I have to constantly close the app and bring it back up.
- 1 ★: I'm a current driver. And I'm having severe issues with location and GPS signal. I've already made sure my phone was good which is not the issue. Ever since the last update it just doesn't seem to keep track of my location even though Google maps is working fine. Other than that I love it. Will change to five stars if they fix this issue coming from the LG Stylo 6
- 1 ★: Since the update, the app has major location problems. Majority of the time I have to use Google Maps to find locations. As this is a delivery app, you need accurate location to deliver goods. Also has some issues connecting to vehicles via USB but not bad at all. Just have restart sometimes as it crashes here and there. Other than that. Works just fine before the update.
- 1 ★: Ive been a dasher for almost a month now and just last week my app started acting funny. My area is always in grey now which I used to dash EVERYDAY whenever i wanted. Then when I go to schedule it will only let me for 30 min at 12:30 am like what ?! Something must be wrong and customer service is useless! This being so popular and having so many people depend on it they need to do better ! There is no excuse for this smh
- 1 ★: horrible optimization. It seems like the app was made for IOS and IOS ONLY. constantly pauses my dash, very long load times (literally everything on iphone takes 2 seconds at most vs 2mins on android), seems like dash map is never red, only gray. People do use this app to make money and these are serious hindering problems, especially if someone is driving.
- 1 ★: Now my app is CONSTANTLY crashing...i got a HTTP 502 error after making my first delivery of the night. Finally got in and now its making me miss dashes because it wont stay connected long enough. This is what we use to help us make it thru paychecks.. I contacted Customer service via chat 4 times and it ended without anyone answering. I called 4 times and one time i got hung up on... It also says something is wrong and that they app has hit a unknown error.. AND IT WONT LET ME END MY DASH!!
Instruction for installing DoorDash - Driver app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DoorDash - Driver app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.doordash.driverapp-v6.04.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDoorDash - Driver app apk 6.04.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDoorDash - Driver 6.04.2:
Published on: November 17, 2020
File size: 49.2 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.03.2:
Published on: November 13, 2020
File size: 49.1 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.02.1:
Published on: November 13, 2020
File size: 49 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.01.1:
Published on: October 27, 2020
File size: 33.9 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.00.0:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 33.2 MB
DoorDash - Driver 5.100.2:
Published on: October 25, 2020
File size: 33.1 MB