DoorDash - Driver 6.08.3
See all previous versions
|File size:||54.4 MB|
|Publish date:||January 30, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About DoorDash - Driver app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDoorDash - Driver app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by DoorDash on January 30, 2021.
DoorDash - Driver 6.08.3 is latest version of DoorDash - Driver app updated by CloudApks.com on February 24, 2021. On this page you can find DoorDash - Driver apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DoorDash - Driver app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Minor fixes and stability improvements
The DescriptionEarn extra money as a delivery driver with the DoorDash Driver app. You’ll have the flexibility and freedom to drive when you want, where you want.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Sign up to become a driver and choose your own hours. You can dash near your home or in a city you’re just visiting. Driver jobs are a great alternative to an hourly, seasonal, or full-time gigs.
HOW IT WORKS
Millions of people order food through DoorDash. When customers place an order, our app offers the deliveries to drivers (aka Dashers), who earn money by picking up and delivering them.
To start earning money, all you need is a smartphone and a mode of transportation, such as a car, bike, scooter, or motorcycle. We’ll take care of everything else!
BECOME A DELIVERY DRIVER
Our signup process takes just a few minutes. After signing up, it’ll take 1-2 weeks to get your account fully activated.
DoorDash is available in over 4,000 cities in all 50 U.S. states, including Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico; over 80 cities in Canada; and Melbourne, Australia, with more coming soon.
Find out if we’re in your area or learn more here: doordash.com/dasher/signup
Ratings and Reviews
|3.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (18172)
4 ★ (3894)
3 ★ (4892)
2 ★ (5661)
1 ★ (27528)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: this app is so-so... still needs alot of efficiancy refinement compared to their competors (uber)...its about 12taps/swipes to complete one order sometimes more... sometimes 15min or more @ custi to finish up... a very dizzing array of screens and data usage too... this app uses about 4gb per month when driving part-time... it using other apps is comendable at not reinventing the wheel but should be optimized in app instead of opening say a data hog like google maps.
- 3 ★: Endless loop of return to Dash screen. If I check the mark don't accept any more deliveries and then I finished the last delivery I'm on it end my shift but then doesn't and my Dash so I'm in an endless loop of when I go back into the app it give me the return to Dash button but I'm not working so now I can't even start a new – because it's telling me to return to the one that ended hours ago
- 1 ★: Ever since the update, when I get two orders at once it will combine the base pays together, and I can't see the base pays separately anymore. That means there will be a low base pay ranging from $2 to $3 with one or both of the orders so I'm wasting my time and gas to deliver to some cheap idiotic customer and nine times out of ten they will not give a tip. I can't even decline it because I can't see before hand that the order was a low base pay to begin with. I'm very angry about this change.
- 1 ★: Doordash took my top dasher status away for no reason. I reached out and they said it was an app issue. I haven't been able to work in days cause I can't dash now and all the scheduling is for midnight. I am deleting and downloading postmates. Don't let these people scam you. They make you work hard for Top Dasher then they take it away. Horrible.
- 1 ★: This app is horrible. I always get a sms that I got an order but app doesn't give me opportunity to even see it. It always seems to freeze up when I try to complete an order. I have to force close everything and restart, and that doesn't always fix the issue. Not to mention it hurts my acceptance rate. Need to fix ASAP!
- 1 ★: Every time this app auto updates it becomes more and more inconvenient, unsafe, and just annoying! Not even 1 minute after scheduling yourself they bomb you with spam texts, KNOWING we're driving. You now have to swipe left/right to see the area hotspots, the text becomes smaller and smaller with every update making it harder to read while driving as well. Stop texting so much when you KNOW that we are mobile. Don't even get me started on the hidden tips....
- 1 ★: PAY YOUR DRIVERS BETTER. You're paying 8.50 for what would be more then 15 in a taxi and 13 with Uber Eats. The app is terribly designed The default map doesn't tell you with way you're facing. The delivery information keeps returning to the default screen. The map doesn't zoom as you get close. The map is slow and doesn't have next turn navigation. The delivery information window gets in the way of the map more show if you're using split screen. You want me to take more then pay us properly.
- 3 ★: I updated the app about 4 days ago and ever since the update my app has been horrible. The map is in dark mode all the time even if it's off on my phone and I can't read it and it will glitch out when I'm trying to finish a dash and tell me " something went wrong" but stay on the same page even if I close it out and I've even tried Uninstalling a few times the 1st time it worked but I wasn't getting txts saying the orders were ready and today when I did it the app won't even load to the login.
- 1 ★: I created an account, thinking it would be a quick and easy process, but apparently the app was developed by stoners who couldn't code a scratch game to save their lives, because I can't even log in. I put in my email and password, which I have had to reset 3 times now, it tells me they're correct, but then it loads for about 5 seconds and boots me back out to the login screen. if this gets fixed, then maybe this thing would be usable, but I don't have high hopes for when I do get it working.
- 1 ★: For the last week My app has failed me several times. It just loads , When I have accepted an order it is loading then says I took too long to accept the order and Declines it for me. It doesn't update me to the hotspot and the DISTANCE, I can drive 3 miles and the app never reflected it. I have restarted my phone every time I work, several times, I have given up on shifts because I'm just wasting time waiting and the app isn't functioning properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SEVERAL
- 1 ★: I am constantly having to contact customer service, because the app cannot confirm my location to complete deliveries. I have lost money, because the gps thinks I am not delivering orders. It tells me I am inactive and driving in the wrong direction. Also, please let new dashers know when certain restaurants require hot boxes. Y'all haven't sent me mine yet, so I've lost money/had to decline deliveries bc Subway won't allow me to deliver without a hot box. Not sure I will continue w/ DoorDash.
- 1 ★: First I had problem with login issue. Now that has been solved and I can start dashing. But I dont know how they are counting base fare. Like example I am keep getting delivery for 4 or 5$ including tip and distance i have to drive is like 10 km to 16 km range. You get 2 or may be 3 delivery in 1 hour. So either you do this or cancel. If you cancel at certain rate you won't even get 1 delivery for hour. So this is really bad. I will give 1 more week n if its same than its done for me.
- 1 ★: They send out way too many text messages while you're driving very hazardous. If there's any mistake made during your dash be prepared for over 100 text message to be sent to your phone rapidly I almost got into a car accident making a wrong turn because my phone was constantly getting hit with messages and I was concerned trying to make sure I was doing a good job. The system is very flawed.
- 4 ★: Making easy money for sure, but I wish there was a way in the settings as to how far you are willing to deliver. I've delivered in the city for less than $6 several times that was a 45min drive for me one way. It's not like I can refuse it, since it'll bring down my rating. Also, with how the weather is in Central America (7/14/21), we are in the middle of a freaking BLIZZARD! Yall have people on the road that are dangerous! A peak pay should be beyond $15+ and tip... if that!
- 1 ★: Last update is terrible, the app is not sending 1 order every 1hour , see other dashers picking up orders while I'm waiting right front of the same restaurant, thought may be if I canceled the schedule it will help , then make another schedule , I'm not sure , but this too ridiculous, talked with the customer service, they don't know anything, just do copy and paste stuffs,
Instruction for installing DoorDash - Driver app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DoorDash - Driver app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.doordash.driverapp-v6.08.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDoorDash - Driver app apk 6.08.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDoorDash - Driver 6.08.3:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 54.4 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.08.1:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 54.4 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.07.2:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 49.5 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.06.4:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 49.3 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.04.2:
Published on: November 17, 2020
File size: 49.2 MB
DoorDash - Driver 6.03.2:
Published on: November 13, 2020
File size: 49.1 MB