Domino's Pizza USA 8.1.1
|File size:||24.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 10, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Food & Drink Apps|
About Domino's Pizza USA app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDomino's Pizza USA app is a free Android Food & Drink app, has been published by Domino's Pizza LLC on April 10, 2021.
Domino's Pizza USA 8.1.1 is latest version of Domino's Pizza USA app updated by CloudApks.com on July 07, 2021. On this page you can find Domino's Pizza USA apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Domino's Pizza USA app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thanks for using the Domino’s app! We’ve resolved a few bugs in this release to improve your ordering experience.
The DescriptionConveniently order Domino’s from anywhere on your Android phone or tablet. Build your pizza just the way you like it or choose one of our specialty pizzas. Add items from the rest of our oven-baked menu including chicken, pasta, sandwiches, bread, drinks and desserts. And with the Domino’s Tracker ® you can follow your order from the moment you place it until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
Use the Domino’s app to order from locations in the United States, not including Puerto Rico. To place an order in Puerto Rico, visit www.DominosPR.com.
¡Pide Domino’s en inglés o en español! Nuestro app se configura automáticamente con el idioma que has escogido para tu smartphone o tableta.
Utilice la aplicación de Domino a la orden de localidades en los Estados Unidos, sin incluir Puerto Rico. Para realizar un pedido en Puerto Rico, visite www.DominosPR.com.
· Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
· Order faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
· Sign up for Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards® and earn points toward free pizza!
· Pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Domino’s gift card
· Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
· Use Android Wear to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
· Use Domino’s Tracker notifications to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
· Precise location/GPS – identifies your closest stores for easier carryout ordering
· Directly call phone numbers – makes it possible for you to call your local store with a single tap within the app
· Take pictures and videos – used to quickly capture debit or credit card information at checkout
· USB Storage – required for upgraded Google Maps
· Record audio – needed to enable Dom, our voice ordering assistant
Bluetooth connection information
· Needed for integration with Ford Sync, Android Wear and Pebble watch
Device ID & call information
· Read phone status and identity – required as part of the Ford Sync feature, this is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
· Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest store menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
· View network connections - required by Google Maps, which we use to show store locations
· Network communication - enables push notifications, giving you access to app exclusives, coupons and deals
· Control vibration – helps alert you to updates, like changes in order status as it progresses through the Tracker
· Prevent phone from sleeping – if you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (39380)
4 ★ (19495)
3 ★ (42725)
2 ★ (212450)
1 ★ (1343994)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: App is great, but it sends me too a store that calls to cancel order saying I don't live in their delivery area. Sometimes they begrudgingly deliver, others they cancel the order and send to another dominos. More then once, the pizza has been baked, and then they call to cancel/change the order. Please make app so it sends to the right store, or get the robots setup in our area to deliver so I don't have to deal with delayed pizza.
- 2 ★: Always good. The updated app. Sucks. When it ask me if I was done with the coupon I said I was and it would come right back on the screen asking me over and over and over until I finally took the coupon off my order. I didn't get to benifit with the discounts from the coupon.WHERE IS THE IMPROVEMENT?????
- 5 ★: I've used this app for years and have NEVER had a problem with it! Ordering is incredibly easy. Finding options is always simple and the coupon button on top always has several options/combos to save money. I love that it accurately shows you, on a timeline, when your order is being made and when it has departed the store for delivery.
- 1 ★: The password reset never sends you the email to your Gmail account. I've checked spam, promotions, social and every inbox I have access to. Even checked days after the request... still nothing. I have missed out on many years of rewards points due to this. Like a suckka, I still sign in as a guest cause when I want pizza... I want pizza. I would not be surprised if dominos corporate understands that fact and chooses to not fix the issue because of the savings they achieve from issuing comps.
- 5 ★: I love this app! I've tried to use a fast food app before and it was too confusing so I just closed it. This app is so easy, it walks you thru all the way to delivery or pick-up of your order. It tells you when your order has started being filled and when it's ready it sends you a text. Cant get any easier than that! 🙂
- 5 ★: My family's Pizza Place! We always order Dominos when we crave pizza. The kids love it and it gentle on the pocket book. The drivers never forget any items and if something is wrong, or it took to long, they will send a free pizza to your app for the next order. I also love being able to track the driver because who got time to sit and watch and wait. THANK YOU DOMINO'S!
- 4 ★: Bummed I didnt download earlier to earn points all along. I have a toddler who loves to get "pizza (&) noodles" and since its just the two of us, dominos is a cheap, effortless, go-to meal. My only issue is certain preferances I cant edit. While I must say they do a good job giving the user many options such as 'less, regular or extra' of an item, I still have to call the store everytime to adjust my order. Specifically no feta cheese on the speciality buffalo chicken. Minor but annoying issue
- 5 ★: Ordering is so easy and the deliveries are always so fast!! I love using my dominos app weekly! My family enjoys having a movie night at least one night a week, and Domino's always ends up being the choice for dinner. We appreciate you all at Domino's!! Your doing such excellent work for everyone's hunger!!😁 and exceptionally fast and wonderfully delivered.
- 1 ★: This app used to work in 2018 but recently I get the error message that an error as occurred and contact the store. I tapped the "got it" and tried for an hour to place a delivery for an hour more than once. Seems like they would you rather call the store and miss out on points. Go to pizza hut instead.
- 2 ★: The process of ordering pizza is easy with this app. I have to reset my password anytime I redeem free pizza. This seems to be by design. Also it no longer shows the total amount of points earned on the main page. (If the total is in the app it's not easy to find.) I'm giving it 2 stars. The reason is because I only use the app to earn points but the app makes it annoying to redeem points due to getting constantly logged out and having to reset my password.
- 5 ★: Oh I've used this app many times and have never had any issues with it, even switching phones several times and forgetting my login password, was still easy and no glitches at all!! The p.c. version is more detailed, like you can make more modifications on your pizzas, that's the only thing that would be cool to have that be a bit better. But hey the food is hot, fresh, and awesome, 100% of the time, no lie!
- 2 ★: The app is inconsistent with its updates, it will say that the pizza is in the oven, on its way, being delivered, then says that it's delivered, but when you call the store, they're about to put it in the oven. It says after 6 $10 orders, you get a free medium pizza your seventh time, but a lot of times it conveniently 'forgets', so if you're someone's like myself looking to take advantage of that, just be aware that it's 7, 8, sometimes 9 or more orders of $10 or more for that free pizza.
- 2 ★: Ugh, Every other time I go to order I have to update the app! Also when I tried to redeem my reward, had to enter my password. I'm already logged into the app! Then instead of applying to pizza I already had selected it wanted me reselect topping, etc. Placing a simple order took twice as long as it should have taken.
- 5 ★: I love this app. I used to just order online but finally downloaded the app. It's convenient and easier to navigate than the website. The layout is nice too, letting you customize your order in so many ways without being overwhelming or confusing. I don't like the constant prompts at the end trying to add dessert but I can deal with it.
- 5 ★: Almost a year later and I still love the app! Still 5 🌟s. But what I really ❤ are the people who work at my local Domino's. Always fast, always fresh and always friendly. Three months later and I still love this app. Domino's has ALWAYS been fast, friendly and accurate. 5 🌟 s! Easy and quick to use! I love that I can see where my order is in the process. Honestly, they are at least half the time of the other guys. And my order has been correct 100% of the time.
Instruction for installing Domino's Pizza USA app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Domino's Pizza USA app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dominospizza-v8.1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDomino's Pizza USA app apk 8.1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDomino's Pizza USA 8.1.1:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 24.4 MB
Domino's Pizza USA 8.1.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 24.4 MB
Domino's Pizza USA 8.0.2:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 25.7 MB
Domino's Pizza USA 8.0.1:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 25.7 MB
Domino's Pizza USA 8.0.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 25.6 MB
Domino's Pizza USA 7.10.0:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 25.8 MB