NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 2.7
|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||September 04, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by NYC Department of Finance on September 04, 2020.
NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 2.7 is latest version of NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app updated by CloudApks.com on February 19, 2021. On this page you can find NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)PayPal and Venmo Support
Minor Bug Fixes and Performance Imporvements
The Description“NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute” is New York City’s official mobile app to securely pay or dispute parking and camera violations. You will be able to do the following:
· Pay tickets by credit or debit card or through your bank account (eCheck). No Fee applies when paid using eCheck.
· Dispute a ticket immediately using your device’s camera to upload evidence.
· Search ticket(s) using violation or license plate numbers.
· Save tickets you have previously searched for.
· Save license plates and billing information on your device.
· View payment history by ticket or license plate numbers.
· View dispute history by ticket or license plate numbers.
· Receive receipts by email and/or text.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (840)
4 ★ (190)
3 ★ (350)
2 ★ (1910)
1 ★ (13185)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: I have used this method of payment in the past without any problems; however when I tried to pay ticket via debit card and it kept rejecting the information.
- 5 ★: This app is the best. I love having to download an app just to pay tickets. I wish I could just pay tickets endlessly. Such a super tool.
- 1 ★: Biggest POS app. They force you to use this garbage that is downloaded through a mom & pop site and looks sketch AF. Then they charge you fees in addition to the 500% markup (legal robbery) of the parking ticket itself. If you can't decrypt NYCs purposefully ambiguous parking signs they slap you with a $65 ticket on street parking that was already $13 for an hour. What a joke. The police are there to squeeze the average person for municipal profit and intimidate anyone that complains.
- 1 ★: For a NYC app its amazing that while attempting to enter my address there was NO "NY" in the state drop down. You won't be able to continue till that field is filled so I put PA just so I could continue... SMH... Just another tactic to lose correspondences in the mail and aquire more late fees, court fees, boot fees, towing fees!
- 5 ★: Does everything that it advertises without issues. I can pay via checking or credit, dispute, and/or see the results of a dispute all within the app.
- 5 ★: I hate when I get a ticket, but at the same time I'm glad to have this app. It is so easy and convenient to scan the physical ticket and pay through the app. This is my preferred method of paying for these tickets. Hopefully, no more tickets.... Doubt it.
- 5 ★: The browser website didn't work when I wanted to pay a parking ticket. So I used this app. The app works without a hitch and has some thoughtful touches (US and NY/NJ are at the top of the scrolls down list for country and state). It's pretty clear that the city (or their contractor) has spent some effort and money into this app, and not the browser website.
- 4 ★: This is a great parking app, except it would be much easier if you could select all photos at one time instead of having to upload each photo individually !!
- 1 ★: Exactly what you expect from NYC. First they don't tell you who to make a check out to to pay your ticket. So I'm forced to the website. The website then forces me to download an app. They can't just take my $65, they have to go the extra mile and make it difficult to pay them.
- 5 ★: I can't believe that I'm rating an app 5 stars associated with taking ripoff parking ticket payments from struggling New Yorkers such as myself but this app does make it easy to pay any parking ticket and get it over with. It's like 1-2-3.
- 5 ★: Responding to the questions went pretty quickly, however pictures came out extremely small on the document. Hopefully the judge will be able to magnify them.
- 5 ★: App worked just fine. I was able to dispute my ticket and upload photos. Not sure how long I have to wait for a hearing, but the app was convenient.
- 5 ★: So much easier to pay these tickets now. Quick and simple. Enter your license plate and Boom. There u have it. Enter your Mastercard. Click pay now and Boom once again.. You're broke. Thanks.
- 5 ★: Very user friendly and much easier then going to the DMV to dispute in person. This gave me the convenience to dispute this in the comfort of my home.
- 3 ★: I believe there are just few bugs to be fixed, like when it makes you repeat uploading and writing, First one is related to the name allowed (it doesnt allow spases innames but it does not tell you what is wrong) unless you are a programmer or used to things like that, you would never realize what the issue is. So thoae are my honest thoughts. Suggestion is to make a practical functional verification of the software user related, or maybe allow the user to store their data for a limited time.
Instruction for installing NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dof.mpts.prod-v2.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app apk 2.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsNYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 2.7:
Published on: September 04, 2020
File size: 3.7 MB
NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 2.0:
Published on: February 07, 2018
File size: 5.2 MB
NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 1.8:
Published on: November 30, 2017
File size: 5.3 MB
NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute 1.7:
Published on: June 14, 2017
File size: 5.3 MB