Discover Mobile 2106.0
|File size:||30.7 MB|
|Publish date:||June 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Discover Mobile app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDiscover Mobile app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Discover Financial Services on June 23, 2021.
Discover Mobile 2106.0 is latest version of Discover Mobile app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Discover Mobile apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Discover Mobile app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionYou can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as a statement credit towards your monthly bill, including your minimum payment due
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as an electronic deposit to your bank account
• Redeem rewards for gift cards starting at only $5. Plus, get an added bonus on every card
• Link your Discover card to your Amazon and PayPal accounts to make it easier to earn and pay with rewards for eligible purchases at checkout
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: email@example.com
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (9487)
4 ★ (3938)
3 ★ (5678)
2 ★ (20398)
1 ★ (164756)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I've had discover for about 9 years now,and since we've started using the app, it's been so much easier to make payments, keep up with transactions, see charges, (especially the ones my wife has been making)🤬 I think I've made maybe one phone call to discover for an issue, and it was just to get a new card. I also have an American express platinum card and I must say my go to card every time I reach for my wallet has been my discover. I love this Co...
- 2 ★: This new update is terrible. The app used to be very responsive and all of the features worked. Now, I'm lucky if I can log in and have the app load on the first try. Trying to access the message feature to talk to an agent does not work on the app. I'm very disappointed with this new update and the new interface.
- 1 ★: I have yet to be able to log in to the app successfully (months). My phone is up to date, app is up to date, no problems with any other apps, just this one. The error I get says: "We're sorry. Your request cannot be completed at this time. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue soon." I can't get past that message on the login screen. It definitely isn't the password because I tried a wrong one on purpose and it said that the password was incorrect.
- 4 ★: Really good, easy to use app!! All the important information you need to check and very accessible! It makes using Discover simple and straightforward. The only (very minor) issue is the time it takes to reflect a one off payment in your balance and available credit. Otherwise excellent!
- 3 ★: The app is functional and easy to use/navigate but finding important information and clearly understanding what I'm seeing is a bit of a crapshoot. At times, I feel like there are too many screens or loops in the path to get the info I'm looking for. Other times, finding information may be simple but making sense of it isn't intuitive.
- 3 ★: I really like Discover and the way they have treated me as a customer but the App is lacking and the changes made never seem to make things better. The fingerprint log-in is hit or miss and after the last update no longer automatically pops up when I open the app. The biggest problem is the lack of searching past transactions and the way they break down what's displayed. I can have current charges but if my statement came out 2 days ago then I only see 2 days of charges. That's just the start...
- 5 ★: Love the new app. However, you need to change the "Face Login" button to "Biometric Login" or "Face & Fingerprint Login". It's a small detail but it sticks out like a sore thumb. That said Discover is my favorite credit card. I always paid my entire balance off every month so I never have to pay any interest. I still get cash back, so Discover pays me for using their card. I appreciate the free monthly Transunion FICO 8 Score.
- 4 ★: The app is great when it works. I only really use it to pay my bill but it's so slow. Sometimes it logs me in right away, but it usually takes so long that it actually times out. Every month, I think there must be an update available or something but nope, it just doesn't work. If they fixed the login issue, I'd give it 5 stars.
- 3 ★: I started a chat with an agent, but I haven't been able to open the messages for a week. Every time I try, the screen attempts to load, times out, and suggests I reload the page or restart the app. Neither works. The process to dispute a transaction is irritating.
- 1 ★: Will not update and will not allow me to manage my account without update. Instead of improving, it takes one step forward and two steps back. Last update was June 11, 2021, and less than two weeks later another update. Except this time, it's not downloading update automatically or manually. It will not allow me to login without the update, so I'm on the dark when it comes to managing my account or viewing transactions, so much for security.
- 2 ★: When I first started using the discover card everything flowed smoothly, that is until I signed up for the automatic payment option. In the months before I paid manually and it posted the very next day. When I called customer service she said the automatic payment option takes up to eight business days to clear, and today is the 7th overall where it has not cleared and it's becoming very inconvenient.
- 1 ★: This past year, posting of payments has been a confusing, frustrating disaster. Before, I'd make an online payment and it would be posted no later than two days... Now, it takes anywhere from 4 days to over a week! Sometimes, it shows that the payment posted days ago, yet the available balance doesn't change! Other times, payment posted (not pending) two days ago and the available credit is updated. But I try to use my card 4 days later, and it is embarrassingly declined at store! Pls fix this!
- 5 ★: It's quick and easy for me to pay my bill. And I understand my statement clearly. When something not right Discover get right on it away. Love my card. Keep up the great work. Need to send security code to phone to make sure it's the person logging in to the account.
- 1 ★: edit: 7/2/21 messed up the fingerprint login....again. Do you even test the junk you put out? 11/30/20 Loading popup that comes up during login is stuck on the screen, making it impossible to sign in. The app in general isn't great even with this problem. 3/5 without the bug that locks up the app. Where is all the money your making going cause it's certainly not in your mobile app.
- 5 ★: Easy to use. That's important when you're tired...Update: If I could rate your app higher than 5 Stars, I definitely would! 5/7/21 UPDATE: I love your app more everytime I pay the bill. I could do it in my sleep. If I'm gonna have to pay bills... this is the way to do it! Thanks! 7/3/21...Yep. Still, every time I use another one of my bank's apps., I love y'all's more!...
Instruction for installing Discover Mobile app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Discover Mobile app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.discoverfinancial.mobile-v2106.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDiscover Mobile app apk 2106.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDiscover Mobile 2106.0:
Published on: June 23, 2021
File size: 30.7 MB
Discover Mobile 2105.1:
Published on: June 10, 2021
File size: 30.7 MB
Discover Mobile 21.4.1:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 23.6 MB
Discover Mobile 21.3.0:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 23 MB
Discover Mobile 21.2.0:
Published on: February 24, 2021
File size: 23 MB
Discover Mobile 21.1.0:
Published on: January 13, 2021
File size: 22.9 MB