English Swahili Dictionary 8.2.5
See all previous versions
|File size:||21.9 MB|
|Publish date:||March 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About English Swahili Dictionary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEnglish Swahili Dictionary app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by INNOVATIVE-SOFTWARE on March 12, 2021.
English Swahili Dictionary 8.2.5 is latest version of English Swahili Dictionary app updated by CloudApks.com on March 13, 2021. On this page you can find English Swahili Dictionary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
English Swahili Dictionary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Backup bug fixed.
• Copy to Search is improved.
• The notification is improved.
• The Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature is improved.
The DescriptionSwahili <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search both English and Swahili words. You can search words directly from "Internet Browser" or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option you will find "Swahili Dictionary" and choosing "Swahili Dictionary" will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type. Exiting from the dictionary will return you to "Internet Browser" or other Applications again. This is not only a Dictionary but also a learning tool. You can use this dictionary when you have no Internet connection. MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) option is available. There is autosuggestion so you need not type full words. You also can use Speech to text feature. You can add words to the study plan and remove words from the study plan. When you start typing, you will see some words starting with the letters you typed. The dictionary searches in a database for the matching words. This can slow down typing in small handsets. Therefore in settings there is an option to turn that off. So low profile mobile handsets can turn off Auto search to type quickly. You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly. On sharing text you will find the Swahili Dictionary. This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word.
Features of the Dictionary:
• Swahili To English
• English To Swahili
• No internet connection required
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (389)
4 ★ (149)
3 ★ (289)
2 ★ (598)
1 ★ (4999)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I see this dictionary bears teriffic words expression and its translation is of exact way but you have to add more words since there some words miss their expression as well as translation..
- 5 ★: Awesome application. It is very good and reliable all the time.
- 5 ★: Avery nice app for learners happy to get it, congraturation.
- 5 ★: Better app,then increase more words coz i like also the American words though i see few of them.
- 5 ★: The app is very understandable,, easy to use,, easy to learn
- 1 ★: The translation and explanation is so wonderful
- 5 ★: It's so good application help us to understand vocabularies
- 5 ★: Nice and easy app to use. Congratulation guys
- 5 ★: Very easy to use
- 3 ★: But some words meaning are not apper but all in this app is awesome
- 5 ★: Its very good app for using coz when u need something u get it on time. So its nice to use.
- 4 ★: It's good and nice to lean English
- 5 ★: Excellent & brilliant explanation in fast search
- 5 ★: I like this app, to know more vocabulary
- 5 ★: Though I start using it today, it seems a very nice and useful app.
Instruction for installing English Swahili Dictionary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download English Swahili Dictionary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dictionary.sw-v8.2.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEnglish Swahili Dictionary app apk 8.2.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsEnglish Swahili Dictionary 8.2.5:
Published on: March 12, 2021
File size: 21.9 MB
English Swahili Dictionary 8.2.0:
Published on: March 07, 2021
File size: 21.9 MB
English Swahili Dictionary 8.1.5:
Published on: February 25, 2021
File size: 22.5 MB
English Swahili Dictionary 8.1.2:
Published on: February 19, 2021
File size: 22.5 MB
English Swahili Dictionary rhine:
Published on: February 18, 2021
File size: 22.5 MB
English Swahili Dictionary inn:
Published on: November 29, 2020
File size: 21.6 MB