Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.13
|File size:||11.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Dice Inc. on April 13, 2021.
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.13 is latest version of Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We've improved how the app opens links when opening job alert emails or other notifications.
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to make your tech job search easy.
The DescriptionManage your career, skills, and find your next tech job whether you're in fintech, greentech, edtech, adtech, or biotech.
- Search for new jobs based on company, keyword, location, skills, programming languages, titles, interests, and more.
- Save and apply for jobs in-app! Look for the "Apply in App" label when viewing a job's details.
- Know exactly how much you're worth. Turn your skills and experience into accurate salary requirements using our estimator to ensure you're receiving competitive offers.
Build and manage your career profile:
- Upload your resume from your preferred cloud storage.
- Let recruiters find you! Set your profile to searchable and receive offers for jobs that may not be publicly listed.
- Receive new, personalized job recommendations based on your skills and interests.
- Read the latest tech news and career advice updates to ensure you are indeed on top of your game.
Dice will help you find your next tech jobs whether your skills, titles, or interests are: .net, , Android, Angular, AWS, Azure, Big Data, Business Analyst, C#, C++, Cassandra, Chef, Cloudera, CloudStack, Computing, DBA, developer, development, DevOps, Geo, Hadoop, HANA, iOS, Java, Kotlin, Linux, MapReduce, Marketing, mobile apps, Network Engineer, OpenStack, Oracle, PaaS, PHP, Pig, Peoplesoft, Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager, Puppet, Python, QA, Ruby, Salesforce, SaaS, SAP, SAS, Scrum Master, SEO, SQL, Swift, Systems administrator, UI, UX, VMware and thousands more!
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (279)
4 ★ (129)
3 ★ (329)
2 ★ (888)
1 ★ (3821)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Excellent features easy to use: search, resume updates. Expired jobs not removed promptly.
- 2 ★: No landscape mode (tablet with keyboard). Went to upload a resume and it balked. Added storage permissions to app but that didn't help. So why should I use the Dice app to help me get an IT job and your app doesn't work that well? Uninstalling.
- 1 ★: Like most apps, it does not utilize Google pw utility, so I don't use it. The website is much more convenient for me for this reason.
- 1 ★: After last update, still unable to login.
- 5 ★: I love this app. It gives me a better sense of what I'm worth and what my time is worth.
- 5 ★: Easy and fast. Saves time for programmers applying all over
- 5 ★: Definitely the app to use if you are looking for tech jobs. Far more industry specific for those in technology fields.
- 5 ★: Excellent App for Technology jobs! I can only comment on what I search for. If it's as good for other jobs as it is for tech jobs? Wow... just wow.
- 2 ★: The website itself is great, but the app won't let me login. When I got login with existing account, it loads for a while then stops loading and nothing changes. Redownload the app and can't find any solutions.
- 5 ★: I really like the Easy Apply feature. I can choose my preferred resume and cover letter, then send them with one tap.
- 1 ★: the website is amazing but the app is really poor. it does not save your profile settings. makes your profile searchable even when you explicitly set it to non searchable. scrolling through listings on the app does not work properly either. when you open a listing and back out of it, the app loses track of how far you were in the list and you have to scroll up and down to find where you were.
- 1 ★: I uninstalled this app after about 30 minutes of use. Then a co-worker encouraged me to try again. i uninstalled again after another 30 minutes of trying. The amount of things wrong with the app is baffling to me. The app doesn't seem to save data correctly (so spend time entering in data for your profile and it then go back in and it's all gone). You can't upload resume from phone. User interface has bugs. Save yourself the time use a different app.
- 2 ★: it's good if you're looking for a tech job. however, this app is terrible at filtering out jobs. for example you can't filter by date of the job posted. if you live in a big city it'll shoot out thousands and thousands of old jobs. It's so bad it takes away from the rest of the app. please update your UI for job searches. Please add a more detailed filtering system so I dont have to scroll through thousands of old jobs.
- 5 ★: The app works well. Dice is the more optimal job aid for a programmer and similar disciplines, it has very few entry level positions.
- 4 ★: Great App. DICE needs to implement controls to freeze out bogus Entities from harvesting subscriber data(email and phone numbers) for other marketing purpose. Notify subscriber when you supply privacy related data on inquiries and who the info is supplied to. Registered users can use this info to determine if their data is being harvested if "accessor" fails to follow up in contact with registered user. It can also help to establish the origins of SPAM to registered users.
Instruction for installing Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dice.app.jobs-v3.13.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs app apk 3.13 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.13:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 11.7 MB
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.12.1:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.12:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 9 MB
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.11.1:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 11 MB
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.10.1:
Published on: September 08, 2020
File size: 8.9 MB
Dice Careers: Search Tech, IT, and Developer Jobs 3.10:
Published on: April 03, 2020
File size: 9.5 MB