Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.7
|File size:||10.9 MB|
|Publish date:||August 13, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Birth Control Pill Reminder app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBirth Control Pill Reminder app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by 🔥 Health & Fitness Tracker Apps on August 13, 2020.
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.7 is latest version of Birth Control Pill Reminder app updated by CloudApks.com on September 22, 2020. On this page you can find Birth Control Pill Reminder apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Birth Control Pill Reminder app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionBirth Control Pill Reminder is a reliable and easy to use oral contraceptive app that helps you to take your birth control pill everyday. Must have contraception app for every woman who forgets to take her birth control pill.
Birth control pill reminder is compatible with all birth control pill types. You can set your own oral contraceptive taking plan with custom number of birth control pills per packet: 21/7, 24/4, 28/0, 84/7, or any other. You can also add placebo (non active) pill reminder during your period or automatically pause contraception reminder on break days.
If you want, birth control reminder app will repeat to remind you at regular intervals until you've taken your birth control pill. App also will remind you the day when you should to buy new oral contraceptive. You can customize your reminder message to hide the true meaning from other people when getting notified. Birth control pill reminder doesn't need to be running in order to receive notifications and no internet connection is needed too.
Moreover, birth control pill reminder app has allow you to add and manage any contraceptives and other pills, medications, vitamins or whatever you need. Just add this information to your schedule, receive daily notifications and take your meds.
Contraceptive pill reminder app is designed to give you the best tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life much more easier. App makes sure you'll never miss any oral contraceptive or other pills ever again. From now you can truly be free of worries.
Birth control reminder app free features include:
- Contraceptive pill reminder
- Birth control refill reminder
- Detailed log of all of your oral contraceptive
- Different backgrounds and color schemes
Surprise! Just now as a gift along with the downloading this birth control reminder app you are getting a free trial 14 days access to all of premium features including ovulation days and period reminder. Just try to see how easy and useful it is.
Please note that birth control pill reminder app is not intended to be medical advice. You need to consult your physician if you're having some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (100)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (191)
2 ★ (885)
1 ★ (2919)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Only been using a week and honestly it comes in handy for reminding! I usually suck at taking any pills... especially pills daily. It's easy to input your medication and dosage, plus you just set your daily time! BOOM.
- 4 ★: Super simple but can't figure out how to check the box early when I take my pill before.my designated time.
- 5 ★: Very well designed, just want I needed to take my pill on time!
- 5 ★: Great app and the reminders are very helpful 😊
- 1 ★: Luckily I also had an alarm! I also have an alarm for the pill but it seems like it's not always working - sometimes it's working and sometimes not. Sometimes it just "reminds" me of the pill when I unlock my screen, which is completely wrong. It doesn't track it properly and doesn't give notifications properly. It's nice to use along with the alarm, but set an alarm as well. Don't count entirely on this app.
- 5 ★: Great for Simple Reminder of Pill & to See a Calendar of Days Taken. I was looking for a reminder & pill log app. Tried several but all wanted my period calendar as well. I just switched from the depo shot which made me not have a period so all of the detailed apps that made you include a period log were obsolete to me. I may get another one once I get one again and become regular but right now, this is exactly what I was looking for!
- 4 ★: It is a good little app. It will send me reminders until it makes me totally crazy. Even when I do something to stop it beeping it will go back again after about 5min I think. But that is all the reason for me installing it. ☺ I'll recommend it for what it is.
- 3 ★: i have used this app for a couple of years and it was always very good. but since the update of yesterday its alarm has sound and woke me up at 8 am on a Sunday morning. can't find where i can turn off the sound, i obly want a silent reminder in my screen
- 1 ★: It worked great for the first few days but then it stopped sending me reminders to take my pills. i checked my settings including "sleep mode" and the application is allowed to send me notifications, but it's not. I have to uninstall and install a new pill reminder app because this one is not working.
- 1 ★: I've followed your recs but it doesn't work. What I've noticed is that if I've forgotten to mark a notification as taken, the next day the notifications won't work. It's a problem with your code and you have to fix it instead of telling people to just do meaningless system changes.
- 3 ★: Normally a great app but in the last 2 days it's changed the notification sound to a really long sound and will not change back, when I select a new sound and click the ✓ button it still plays the old sound, even deleting a pill and making a new one doesn't fix the issue.
- 1 ★: It never reminds me daily like it should and it's extremely inconsistent. I'll put it for 9:30 and some days it either won't remind me or it will let me know much later past that time. There's literally no point as this app's awful functionality completely contradicts its purpose - to remind you to take your pill.
- 1 ★: I set a reminder to take my pill everyday at 9pm. This app is useless. Notifications don't show up on my phone until 11pm, more commonly midnight, and tonight not until 2am! It's only notified me on time a couple of days, doesn't make any sense so definitely don't recommend.
- 3 ★: Randomly stops notifying/alerting. I've forgotten to take a pill sometimes because it hasn't notified me. For someone who is new to taking BC pills, I rely heavily on apps like this. But what's the point if it doesn't do its job half the time??
- 1 ★: Was great. The issue is that I installed this to have reminders and well it doesn't remind me. It goes off maybe once a week and usually not at the scheduled time.
Instruction for installing Birth Control Pill Reminder app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Birth Control Pill Reminder app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.devsoldiers.calendar.vesta.pills-v1.3.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBirth Control Pill Reminder app apk 1.3.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsBirth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.7:
Published on: August 13, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.7:
Published on: April 27, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.4:
Published on: March 18, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.3:
Published on: March 16, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.2:
Published on: February 10, 2020
File size: 10.9 MB
Birth Control Pill Reminder 1.3.1:
Published on: January 13, 2020
File size: 10.5 MB