oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.12
|File size:||23 MB|
|Publish date:||May 18, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About oDoc - Video Consultations app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewoDoc - Video Consultations app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by oDoc (Pvt) Ltd on May 18, 2021.
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.12 is latest version of oDoc - Video Consultations app updated by CloudApks.com on May 19, 2021. On this page you can find oDoc - Video Consultations apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
oDoc - Video Consultations app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We update the oDoc app as often as possible, to make it faster, more reliable, and work better for you.
Here are the new enhancements in the latest update:
- Ordering meds or lab tests to your home? Now you can pick your location directly from Google Maps
- Minor UI/UX improvements and bug fixes
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps oDoc running.
Have a question? Click the following link to speak to us on WhatsApp, wa.me/94770773333, or visit www.odoc.life
The DescriptionYour recovery begins from right where you are with oDoc.
oDoc connects you with doctors for video and audio consultations over your phone. Consult a doctor, get your medicines delivered and get your lab tests done while you stay comfortable at home!
We are extremely honoured to partner with the Ministry of Health Sri Lanka, GMOA and ICTA to include qualified government doctors on our platform. You can now consult government doctors for free via oDoc from wherever you are.
As of January 2020, oDoc, Sri Lanka’s largest telemedicine platform, has over 1000 partner GPs and specialists, including many senior consultants across 60+ specialisations. All doctors on oDoc are Sri Lanka Medical Council registered with 5+ years of experience. They are well equipped to manage oDoc consultations and issue prescriptions.
This means you have access to high-quality care without the hassle of traffic, waiting rooms and queues. Doesn't it sound perfect?
However, you may wonder how a doctor can correctly diagnose you without seeing you in person?
well, it's very much like any other doctor consultation you’ve had! Understanding your medical history and your symptoms is as important as a physical examination. According to the American Medical Association, 75% of doctor consultations can be diagnosed online and our doctors are skilled in providing a diagnosis and medical advice online.
As a policy, we refund you in the event your doctor determines a physical examination is required. In these cases, the doctor will be paid by us. This means you pay only when you receive care, and doctors are always compensated for their professional services.
On oDoc, you own all your data, and your data is stored securely on HIPAA-compliant servers.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (55)
4 ★ (16)
3 ★ (27)
2 ★ (33)
1 ★ (418)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I book one Doctors who show available in 7 min but when try to book not available in 7min, only next day.
- 1 ★: Good concept from sri lanka... developers deserve the thumbs up.. good work developpers......2021.02.16 - so premitve app. Lot f bugs. And nw evn cant login so decided to uninstall it...good concept but needs more attention developers...
- 1 ★: Cant give single star. For an urgent purpose, i just want to search for doctor, and when click on search box it is popedup to update. No cancel or update later button. It is must to update to access, so i clicked on update and it was navigate to googleplay and update date was 09 Apr . once update done, i open the app but it again poppedup update and this time update date shows as 16Apr. I tried again and updated but still app not works. What the hell is this app.
- 5 ★: I was the first user to try this app more than 2 years ago. I love how far you've come and how useful this is in a time like this. Meeting a doctor without meeting them and clearing your doubts and worries is a huge load off duirng the Corona Outbreak.
- 3 ★: The service is excellent but I'm finding it difficult to log in repeatedly. Need few fixes..
- 5 ★: Amazing app. Saved me having to queue up to see a Dr with my children. Love this app and glad I'm on a plan.
- 4 ★: Super App., But better if u all can include an option of deleting messages what we sent to the Doctor in our conversation from our end to keep our secret as secret.
- 2 ★: Is this ready to deploy? I thought this is a serious startup and confidential service. what are those Dr. Demo and all other fake demo data ? is this how you guys get customer satisfaction and quality service? and no serious and reputed doctors too. UI looks bit nice. that's all we can see. be professional guys.
- 5 ★: Doctor assinged to me had a small delay but he totally affirmed my worries and gave me the advice and prescription needed. Give the app a try!✌️ and TY for the service.
- 5 ★: Exceptional app and excellent customer service. Very convenient in every way. Thank you Odoc!
- 5 ★: Good App...I was able to consult without hospital visit which saved my time a lot and doctors were also good.
- 5 ★: A really good app. Easy to use. Convenient with the current situation
- 1 ★: ODOC charged our card on file even if we did not make any consultation. I contacted their helpline for assistance and they won't even refund my money back on top of their very poor customer service! This app is very disappointing! You are suppose to help people.
- 5 ★: One of the best applications developed to consult a doctor over the phone. Super useful and time saving.
- 1 ★: given times are not accurate. doctors are not available on time or cannot get contacted properly. usually a waste of money. I'll not recommending this oDoc app to any personal or for a corporate to get activate.
Instruction for installing oDoc - Video Consultations app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download oDoc - Video Consultations app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.developer.odoc-v13.12.12.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsoDoc - Video Consultations app apk 13.12.12 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsoDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.12:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 23 MB
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.11:
Published on: May 13, 2021
File size: 23 MB
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.10:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 23.3 MB
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.10:
Published on: April 07, 2021
File size: 22.3 MB
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.9:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 23.2 MB
oDoc - Video Consultations 13.12.9:
Published on: March 29, 2021
File size: 22.2 MB