College Pulse 1.75
|File size:||7.6 MB|
|Publish date:||August 14, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Social Apps|
About College Pulse app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCollege Pulse app is a free Android Social app, has been published by College Pulse LLC on August 14, 2020.
College Pulse 1.75 is latest version of College Pulse app updated by CloudApks.com on September 26, 2020. On this page you can find College Pulse apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
College Pulse app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Greetings Pulse People! Please continue to let us know how we can improve the platform by. Here's what's new:
- Minor fixes
The DescriptionCollege Pulse is a polling platform founded by Dartmouth students on a mission to provide you with accurate data about what your campus thinks. Ask questions about things you want to know about your campus and we will give you reliable data and sweet rewards.
Ratings and Reviews
2.5 out of 5
5 ★ (390)
4 ★ (27)
3 ★ (13)
2 ★ (48)
1 ★ (216)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Randomly stopped sending notifications and I lost my year and a half streak. Raffle prizes and charity donations that are never confirmed. Good to pass the time though.
- 1 ★: I got my account "temporarily suspended for suspicious behavior" about 3-4 times for no apparent reason. I emailed support and got no reply for over a week now. I had to spend a few thousand points on multiple occasions to redeem my lost streak. I looked into my previous comments and realized that one of them had over 15 dislikes, and I think that is the "suspicious activity" that they said i was doing. Also, comments are not fully visible most of the time, and provide no "see more" option.
- 1 ★: I do not recommend this app. Views the app creators disagree with are censored. When the app first started, you could exchange your points for prizes. Those prizes have been replaced with raffle style gift cards. When I bought 500+ raffle tickets for one of the raffles my app mysteriously stopped working until after the raffle ended. I also never received any notification on who the winners were like the app promised. There are many other issues I don't have space to mention. Stearclear!!!
- 1 ★: When I found the app there were many different options for rewards such as gift cards, bikes and other electronics. Over time they began to be unavailable with a "more coming soon" sign on them. Now you can only donate your points. Not worth the time or effort.
- 1 ★: I recently downloaded this app and was really loving it. The layout, the questions, everything. Unfortunately, after already committing a number of hours to the program in order to save up points for a bigger prize, I am now out of surveys to answer. There used to be a huge number of surveys, but now it seems like they are limiting the number so no one can ever save up enough points for real rewards. what happened? I am actually really dissapointed, as this was the first non-scam survey app.
- 1 ★: I used to really enjoy these surveys and they had decent prizes last year. As the prizes frittered down to donations to charity in January, I wrote to them and they said they would add some in the future. Never happened. Now, a glitchy version stopped giving notifications, so I lost my year long streak. No bonus for me. I have thousands of points after giving a year of daily data, and nothing to show for it. ETA: Here they suggest contacting support. They haven't responded or fixed anything.
- 2 ★: At this time, I haven't been able to use the app for 36+ hours. It's frozen at the first moment of opening the app where is shows the pulse logo in the center. This will likely cause me to lose my streak of 300 some days. The prizes available have decreased dramatically in recent months. I really only use the app to communicate with anonymous college students about ideas and questions posed. It's a great platform for the communication of college students. The prizes just suck now.
- 1 ★: When I first got the app in September last year, they actually had really good prizes like giftcards, phones, cash cards, and a really cool electric bike. Now they are all terrible. It's all donations and sweepstakes that no one cares about. Plus, with the most recent update, the stupid app won't even open, it just gets stuck on the opening screen. The Devs need to fix it ASAP.
- 1 ★: I'm pretty conflicted since i did like taking the surveys, but the rewards have dropped in quality. Sweepstakes are just not the same. I like being able to work up to a goal, and spending points on something that won't even guarantee anything just isn't worth it. If the lower tier rewards were worth it then maybe it would be fine. But I have zero interest in restaurant coupons or dating app trials. If they were small gift cards for something useful, like Amazon, then that'd be a different story.
- 2 ★: They used to have great prizes that i was actually excited for saving for...over 200 day streak. Without warning they replaced the ones i was aiming for with raffles that always change. Decent rewards are almost always out of stock. Many of the rewards still require you to pay for some of the price of the reward (coupons). Overall the rewards suck. If they had better rewards I would rate much higher. Otherwise once I reach 365 days I'm gonna use all my points towards the 5 dollar donations.
- 3 ★: I think this app has a lot of potential. I uploaded it hoping to see a decent amount of logical discussion about important issues. But, the discussions clearly take backstage to the often vague survey questions. There was some good discussion, but it was completely drowned out by people commenting just to be heard or clarify their choice. And, many of the questions were outright dumb. The app isn't terrible, it's just not what I was looking for.
- 1 ★: I have been using this app for months trying to save up for the higher end prizes, but they took off the good prizes now and put into effect some type of raffle system with really no selection of prizes. I hate raffles like this because it is a form of gambling because you can put in all this effort and when the raffle comes you most likely wont win the prize and boom, you're down all the points you've spent months trying to earn. I hope they change it back. The remaining guaranteed prizes suck
- 1 ★: I have been using Pulse for nearly half a year now. I have a pretty decent streak right now, in hopes of getting a nice reward in the end. But, as many other reviewers and Pulse users say, those good rewards are gone now. A *chance* at getting them is not nearly the same as actually getting them, guaranteed. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that most of the users only stayed with Pulse for the rewards. Other than that the app itself works fine. Just extremely disappointed in the devs.
- 2 ★: I enjoyed coming to this app to see how others responded to different questions and because the quizzes were fun. However the prizes for points have gone down in quality and I feel cheated out of my streak. The app no longer sent me notifications for surveys so I lost my streak. The problem with a daily streak model is that, if you lose it, then you lose all motivation to use the app daily. Just as I have.
- 1 ★: Have been using the app for over half a year, I currently have a 129 day streak. They got rid of all the prizes that were worth getting and replaced them with sweepstakes. the sad thing about the sweepstakes is that you don't even have to have points to enter them. you can enter for free by mailing in your entry. I've only been doing surveys to maintain my streak now.
Instruction for installing College Pulse app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download College Pulse app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dartmouth.pulsesurvey-v1.75.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCollege Pulse app apk 1.75 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCollege Pulse 1.75:
Published on: August 14, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
College Pulse 1.74:
Published on: May 06, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
College Pulse 1.73:
Published on: February 01, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
College Pulse 1.72:
Published on: January 28, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
College Pulse 1.71:
Published on: January 07, 2020
File size: 7.6 MB
College Pulse 1.70:
Published on: November 14, 2019
File size: 13.1 MB