Safe Days 1.1
|File size:||1.9 MB|
|Publish date:||December 21, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Safe Days app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSafe Days app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Damurka on December 21, 2016.
Safe Days 1.1 is latest version of Safe Days app updated by CloudApks.com on September 22, 2020. On this page you can find Safe Days apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Safe Days app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionTo update the app follow this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damurka.safedayz
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (22)
4 ★ (11)
3 ★ (44)
2 ★ (44)
1 ★ (247)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I like the app as it shows the safe days not only the ovulation days...
- 5 ★: Good and easy to use
- 5 ★: I like this app very much. in a word very excellent.
- 5 ★: Superb... We both couple runned smoothly for 10 months without pregnancy.... With this help... Thanks a lot
- 5 ★: Easy to use and acurate
- 5 ★: Simply accurate and reliable
- 5 ★: Very simple and nice
- 5 ★: Am just cool with this app.Its accurate and ok for me.
- 4 ★: Very simple and understandable
- 5 ★: Very easy-going
- 5 ★: easy to use!
- 5 ★: Very effective.... It has never gone wrong with me. You're the best.
- 5 ★: Thanks for the service, very useful
- 4 ★: guys da app is dope, i love it! very helpful to me
- 4 ★: I would like to be appropriate and in English
Instruction for installing Safe Days app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Safe Days app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.damurka.safedays-v1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSafe Days app apk 1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsSafe Days 1.1:
Published on: December 21, 2016
File size: 1.9 MB