Brightspace Pulse 1.2106.617117
|File size:||14.7 MB|
|Publish date:||June 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Brightspace Pulse app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBrightspace Pulse app is a free Android Education app, has been published by D2L Corporation on June 04, 2021.
Brightspace Pulse 1.2106.617117 is latest version of Brightspace Pulse app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Brightspace Pulse apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Brightspace Pulse app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and stability improvements.
The DescriptionBrightspace Pulse is a mobile app for students that can help you stay connected and on track with your Brightspace courses. It gives you one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, activity feed and news. The app will help you to make better decisions about how to handle your workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts will let you know when classes are cancelled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available. The schedule view and weekly visualization enables you to quickly at a glance view what is due today, this week and upcoming across all your courses.
- See all the important dates and deadlines for each one of your courses
- Anticipate your busiest times with a quick glance
- Receive the latest grades and news
- Share updates via email, text messages, and social media
- Enter your own events and deadlines
- Edit course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
- Seamlessly log in to Brightspace via your browser to complete tasks
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (897)
4 ★ (269)
3 ★ (628)
2 ★ (1106)
1 ★ (5104)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: This app is so unreliable. It is not fit to use in mobile cellphones. It is hard to see the given tasks for all the subjects because it doesn't have a general to do. You also can't preview given files because you have to download it first. In short, this doesn't deserve even 1 star. Google Classroom is still the best creation design for students because this app is horrible. I am just using this because our school says so.
- 4 ★: Was working perfectly, until the most recent update whenever my screen turns off when I have the app open, the app freezes up, and the only choice I have is to go to the previous in-app menu and have to re-enter the page that i was just veiwing in order to continue
- 5 ★: Works perfect. You have to refresh sometimes for the current days assignments. I love that it checks of and lowers the bar for completed assignments.
- 4 ★: Awesome app for organizing and managing school courses, with course updates and deadlines nicely presented. One little issue would be the loading times, say when I enter a course portal or notifications, the loading usually take 5 - 7 seconds (with good internet) . But everything else is 👌🏽
- 1 ★: It's easy to use for students however, as a teacher I cannot see/respond to student messages (it directs me to a browser which renders this app useless).
- 4 ★: Pulse app is working fine although it keeps showing I am late taking an exam, when I already did and got a grade. Glitches happen but that should be noted. Some files download with errors, specially PowerPoint files.
- 5 ★: If I didn't have this app I would fail my program lol. I have ADHD and this thing saves me and helps me remember what the hell I'm supposed to have due and when in EVERY class. All in one handy spot.
- 1 ★: Depressing. Works on OK on my note8, Lenovo m10 it kind of worked. But when I went to use it on my galaxy Tab A7 it won't work at all for posting on forums, downloading files or uploading assignments.
- 1 ★: The Notification here doesn't actually notify you Everytime, and some of the uploaded lessons can't be open, Been having Inconvenience since day 1 : (
- 5 ★: Extremely helpful in tracking daily due assignments. Wouldn't have passed my summer classes without this app.
- 4 ★: I enjoy the ease of this app. If I find myself away from my laptop, I am still able to get things done remotely.
- 4 ★: Notification system is a mess, can't edit the settings and I can't open files sometimes but overall, the app is satisfactory.
- 3 ★: I should be able to view assignments and not have to rely on the teacher also adding them to the activity feed.
- 4 ★: Functionality is limited. But it's nice to have reliable push notifications for grades that get posted. That's really all I could ask for.
- 1 ★: I like the app but poor when typing assignments on comments, no option to save, I lost everything that I typed for 4 hours
Instruction for installing Brightspace Pulse app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Brightspace Pulse app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.d2l.brightspace.student.android-v1.2106.617117.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBrightspace Pulse app apk 1.2106.617117 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBrightspace Pulse 1.2106.617117:
Published on: June 04, 2021
File size: 14.7 MB
Brightspace Pulse 1.2105.16500:
Published on: May 11, 2021
File size: 14.7 MB
Brightspace Pulse 1.2104.14877:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 14.2 MB
Brightspace Pulse 1.2103.14366:
Published on: March 31, 2021
File size: 14.1 MB
Brightspace Pulse 1.2103.13852:
Published on: March 06, 2021
File size: 14.1 MB
Brightspace Pulse 1.2102.13446:
Published on: February 11, 2021
File size: 14 MB