RS Care 14
|File size:||19.2 MB|
|Publish date:||March 04, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About RS Care app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRS Care app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by RIVERSONG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD on March 04, 2020.
RS Care 14 is latest version of RS Care app updated by CloudApks.com on October 06, 2020. On this page you can find RS Care apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RS Care app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Increase permission prompt
The DescriptionRS Care can be connected to the Bluetooth 4.0 protocol fashion bracelet, you can connect most of the smart phone, once the connection is successful you can experience the real-time movement and rest monitoring.
You can use the software to provide body sculpting know, eating habits, exercise promotion, sleep improvement, etc. to achieve a healthy and healthy life. You can also optimize your laws of life through a data review (view your historical data). In the future, we will be more professional and in-depth to provide you with data interpretation and health advice to help you better manage and improve your personal health.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (54)
4 ★ (14)
3 ★ (16)
2 ★ (33)
1 ★ (119)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: this app is so poor in GPS location. Accuracy is very poor. crashes often after selecting the relevant excercise and start walking. ferching gps location and it says gps accuracy is good but app crashes after keeping inside the pocket. also the accuracy is almost 700 mtrs away
- 1 ★: Same thing cant sync my watch. My patience are wearing thin. Come on guys you need make a app work wit the act HR fitness bands....
- 3 ★: Captures incorrect sleep timings. Does not record afternoon sleep. Phone call notification is only once small vibration. Require to vibrate till your mobile rings or should allow user to set duration of vibration. New issue. Now it isvrestting and loosibg all data like steps etc
- 1 ★: There is no sedendary alarm, its just periodic reminder, i mean their sedendary alarm will ring even while running. This people don't know what is sedendary alarm and i dont know why this people didnt do it properly even they have motion sensor. Also, it gives wrong sleep time report. it is just a watch with periodic alarm. everything else just fake and cheating
- 1 ★: Doesnt pair properly... N cant login n even after login settings dont get save .... Every time need to setting n profile setting
- 2 ★: The app always run in background effecting phone battery irrespective of logging, connection with band. It should sync the data once opened and not everytime even if you have switched off the Bluetooth or logged off from the app.
- 2 ★: can't see the sleep data clearly, need to add heart beat notification, and other sensor notification also. but it's a good product.
- 3 ★: while looking into the data (weekly), date are tru cated on screen and difficult to know which date it is. kindly see the issue and fix it.
- 1 ★: the health meter like blood pressure and heart rate are not reliable at all. all fake reading . not even close to actual.
- 1 ★: On synchronizing with the RSband nothing seems to work correctly. BP readings aren't correct and inaccurate by absurd limits. Most unreliable.
- 1 ★: Nothing works. App or watch does not retain data. Heartbeat and blood pressure does not open on touch and hold.
- 3 ★: The band is OK. the biggest problem for me is that the data is not synched to Google fit.
- 5 ★: Excelent product and app. Using since more than an year and I am still receiving updates which is very good news..
- 1 ★: The app refuses to pair with the watch even after registering.
- 3 ★: I've recently updated my phone (OnePlus 6) to android 10 and soon after that i cannot connect my wave band to the app. Please update the band and app asap.
Instruction for installing RS Care app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RS Care app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.czjk.ibraceletplus.rscare-v14.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRS Care app apk 14 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
Previous versionsRS Care 14:
Published on: March 04, 2020
File size: 19.2 MB
RS Care 11:
Published on: September 02, 2019
File size: 19.3 MB
RS Care 10:
Published on: February 23, 2019
File size: 15.1 MB
RS Care 7:
Published on: February 16, 2019
File size: 15.1 MB
RS Care 4:
Published on: August 14, 2018
File size: 15.1 MB
RS Care 3:
Published on: September 08, 2018
File size: 15.1 MB