CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.36
|File size:||12.5 MB|
|Publish date:||March 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCycleBeads Period & Ovulation app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Cycle Technologies, Inc. on March 04, 2021.
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.36 is latest version of CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app updated by CloudApks.com on March 05, 2021. On this page you can find CycleBeads Period & Ovulation apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Updated for newer versions of Android.
The DescriptionThe CycleBeads app lets you plan or prevent pregnancy easily and effectively by tracking your period each cycle. Just enter the date your period starts, and CycleBeads will tell you your fertile and non-fertile days according to the patented Standard Days Method®.
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method. It has been found to be 95% effective in perfect use and 88% effective in typical use.*
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to email@example.com.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (199)
4 ★ (49)
3 ★ (179)
2 ★ (509)
1 ★ (2797)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I like every bit of this app. Used it successfully for 1 year. Can it be made possible to have a back up so u cd retrieve stored up records automatically if missing?
- 5 ★: The best period tracker that has got me covered for some years now and its has never failed me, i always recommend to people and they are so grateful. You guys are the best, thumbs up...
- 5 ★: I've used this app for 4 year now without fail. I'm using on behalf of my wife. I get every bit of information from her and do the input. Great work from Cycle Technology, Inc.
- 4 ★: So far it has been very useful for me. It's very accurate and helps me keep track of my cycle. It doesn't give any notification but anytime I check I get what I need.
- 3 ★: I've used this for the past two and half years and it works for me but sometimes my date isn't stable it changes and in a year l get one long cycle
- 3 ★: Been using this for the past 3 years and i must say it's the best app and easy to use My only problem is for sometime now i can't open it coz i might have forgotten my passcode,can you please help me out with it Thank you
- 3 ★: I put a passcode for my cycle beads but when try using it with my passcode, it's telling me invalid passcode. I enjoy your app, but I hope there is a solution to this.
- 5 ★: It's a good app that everyone woman need to use. Very effective in achieving what you want
- 5 ★: it's a good app, works well and I've used it for over 5 years now and it never failed. I recommend it to my fellow ladies. Thank you so much for developing this app.
- 5 ★: This app is the best so far, it has never failed me and always gives me the accurate date on my next period.
- 5 ★: It a very excellent app, helps me prepare for my drugs before my period pains kick in and it an excellent period tracker.
- 4 ★: This app is good,have been using it for 3 yrs now,it help me to plan for my baby but my period come 2 days before the cyclebeads date
- 5 ★: Have been using dis app for some years to track my period and also when i wanted to get pregnant very reliable app,l do recommend it to people.
- 5 ★: Best period tracker i have used since 2018. Though i have a concern i got a new phone is it possible to get my data since i lost it
- 4 ★: Have used it before it was accurate, great job,just that it doesn't say my exact ovulation day.pls work on dat. thank you
Instruction for installing CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cyclebeads-v2.36.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCycleBeads Period & Ovulation app apk 2.36 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.36:
Published on: March 04, 2021
File size: 12.5 MB
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.35:
Published on: February 12, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.34:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 13.6 MB
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.33:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 13.6 MB
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.32:
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 13.6 MB
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation 2.30:
Published on: December 04, 2018
File size: 13.5 MB