Topper Safe 1.6
|File size:||22.4 MB|
|Publish date:||March 24, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Topper Safe app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTopper Safe app is a free Android Education app, has been published by St. Edward's Unversity on March 24, 2021.
Topper Safe 1.6 is latest version of Topper Safe app updated by CloudApks.com on March 25, 2021. On this page you can find Topper Safe apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Topper Safe app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance improvements and prominent disclosure shown to users for location based features that uses location in the background.
The DescriptionTopper Safe is an essential tool to enhance your safety at St. Edward's University. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources. Topper Safe is the official mobile safety app of St. Edward's University.
Topper Safe benefits include:
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency help: contact campus safety staff quickly for help in an emergency.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Topper Safe app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Topper Safe app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cutcom.apparmor.stedwards-v1.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTopper Safe app apk 1.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsTopper Safe 1.6:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 22.4 MB
Topper Safe 1.3:
Published on: September 09, 2020
File size: 21.8 MB
Topper Safe 1.1:
Published on: December 11, 2018
File size: 18.5 MB
Topper Safe 1.0:
Published on: May 02, 2017
File size: 13.8 MB