SJU Safe 1.4
|File size:||21.8 MB|
|Publish date:||January 15, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About SJU Safe app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSJU Safe app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Saint Joseph's University on January 15, 2021.
SJU Safe 1.4 is latest version of SJU Safe app updated by CloudApks.com on January 16, 2021. On this page you can find SJU Safe apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SJU Safe app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Performance Improvement
The DescriptionSJU Safe is the official safety app of Saint Joseph's University. It is the only app that integrates with SJU's safety and security systems. Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the SJU campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
SJU Safe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the SJU area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Panic Button / Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to SJU security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to SJU security.
- Check In Study Abroad: In the event of an emergency situation, SJU can send out a mass Push Notification to all its app users to prompt them to Check In to indicate that they're safe.
- Virtual WalkHome: Allow Campus Security to monitor a user’s walk. If a user feels unsafe when walking on campus, they can request a Virtual WalkHome and a dispatcher on the other end will monitor their journey until they reach their destination.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at [institution] via chat.
- Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
- Share Map with your Location: Send your location to a friend by sending them a map of your position.
- I’m OK!: Send your location and a message indicating that “You’re OK” to a recipient of your choosing.
- Campus Maps: Navigate around the SJU area.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at SJU.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from SJU safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing SJU Safe app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SJU Safe app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cutcom.apparmor.sju-v1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSJU Safe app apk 1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.