See all previous versions
|File size:||16.7 MB|
|Publish date:||July 25, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About DigooEye app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDigooEye app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by 深圳市中视视讯智能有限公司 on July 25, 2018.
DigooEye 04.86.00.17 is latest version of DigooEye app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2019. On this page you can find DigooEye apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DigooEye app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. add the set page display ID number function;
2. pre - added support sensitivity adjustment function;
3. save the last setup function (SD-HD) after APP withdraws.
The DescriptionAfter M1, M2, Digoo has publish the newest series camera now. M1Q, for example, is our "magnum opus". DigooEye is the new smart home APP for new generation series device. This third generation camera not only with higher tech video/image solution, better lens, and also come with super fast p2p Cloud Server and not just relay on your own wifi speed. Smart home, smart DigooEye, let you enjoy the faster and more stable, as well as security easy connection :)
Please contact our Facebook or mail email@example.com for more infos.
Ratings and Reviews
|2.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (101)
4 ★ (51)
3 ★ (45)
2 ★ (59)
1 ★ (162)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Used to work okay..get the occasional network busy please try again. Afterupdating to android 9, I cannot connect to the camera anymore. Alwaysnetwork busy...I'm disappointed!
- 2 ★: Clicking HD button turns on the IR cut filter and goes into monochromemode, if IR cut filter in on position. . Didn't on last version. Android 8.1
- 1 ★: Now that they updated recently nothing works and all it says is "network isbusy" well time to throw this camera in the trash.
- 1 ★: Network busy please try again later.... EVERY 5 MINUTES. UPDATE THIS APP.Camera works perfectly with tinycam but you cannot use mic or ptz, so it isnot caused by my phone or router.
- 1 ★: Please fix remote view. It was working perfecting and flawlessly, now all Iget is network is busy error
- 4 ★: Update: After latest camera firmware update, app is not connecting tocamera. Good work but need improvements as consumer base rising digoo needto work more on this application
- 1 ★: Coded by morons, why did I buy this useless camera! Oh it wascheap....rubbish can and app.
- 1 ★: Useless. Fake app developers who clearly don't know what they're doing.
- 1 ★: Cam doesnt record, it only works somtimes, every time i have to log in tothe app, cam looses the the recording
- 2 ★: After update, cannot access cameras, always states 'network busy, pleasetry again'. Used another app to access cameras and can access on pc, so appis at fault.
- 1 ★: They devise and app is trouble smh
- 2 ★: Upgraded the app and now the controls to move the motorised cameras aregone. Please fix.
- 1 ★: App wants too many permissions & network busy
- 1 ★: Network busy (30102005) Sony xperia XZ2
- 1 ★: Network busy all the time
Instruction for installing DigooEye app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DigooEye app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ctvzn.digooeye-v04.86.00.17.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDigooEye app apk 04.86.00.17 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.