Da Fit v2.5.4-140-g457fd0ebf
|File size:||52.3 MB|
|Publish date:||November 25, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About Da Fit app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDa Fit app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by CRREPA on November 25, 2023.
Da Fit v2.5.4-140-g457fd0ebf is latest version of Da Fit app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2021. On this page you can find Da Fit apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Da Fit app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed some bugs and improved overall stability
- Use Da Fit Band to set, track, and follow your health data day and night.
- Monitor and track your sleep quality.
- Start every day feeling rested with gentle alarm.
- Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
- Set your band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (16271)
4 ★ (6508)
3 ★ (9394)
2 ★ (9534)
1 ★ (28224)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I bought the watch from Carbinox hoping and believing it might be a little better than it is. But frankly this app is so basic and uninclusive. For instance you can't even view any messages on your watch if they fall under the "other" category. And the watch is such cheap quality I could have gotten the same 2 from Wish app for maybe 1/10th the cost. I will be seeking a refund. Cannot even say how disappointed I am.
- 1 ★: Inability to choose which "Other Notifications" to receive. Additionally, app will not actually connect to Google Fit despite offering the feature; every attempt will come back with a "network connection error". The best score I'm willing to give as of the time of review is 1*. Update July 10 - still unable to connect to Google Fit
- 1 ★: Everything was off on the watch features, the weather was wrong it was not connected to my location, the training function menu was hard to get to on the watch and nothing showed up on the app, the sleep function didn't work it showed their own sleep hours of 9pm to 9am but I have insomnia so my sleep hours is random and I couldn’t change it. The steps function was off, and the watch felt uncomfortable around my wrist. No matter how I adjusted it...it still felt tight. Return in process
- 4 ★: Doesn't work. For the first time when i connected it was all fine,but then the connection lost and now i can't connect my watch,i reinstalled the app and restart my watch and my phone but these doesn't work. Can anybody have any solution? (Samsung Galaxy A50)
- 1 ★: I was hopeful that the Google connection had been fixed but no it is still broken. It is a shame because the app is okay but needs to connect to Google Fit. I cannot see what has actually been fixed or updated.
- 3 ★: In general the app good, but it has two main issues, Firstly: unable to connect with Google Fit. Secondly: call feature doesn't work while the watch support this feature!! Kindly resolve these issues AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Regards,,
- 1 ★: This is the crappiest fitness watch and app I've ever owned. All the stats are way off, it shuts off in the middle of the night so I lose all my sleep data. Watch faces change and don't stay downloaded. I knew I lost all my sleep data again, when I woke up and my watch face was back to the standard face.
- 1 ★: Got a F22SA smart watch from Geek & connected to Samsung Galaxy S9 with no issues & worked as intended. Now got Samsung Galaxy S10 & app doesn't detect smart watch, it keeps trying to connect, but fails to do so. Re-tried on S9 & connects ok. E-mailed the developer of the app & got no response. Following update to Da Fit, S10 now connecting to smart watch, so all now good. Back to 1 star as app not connecting to watch.
- 4 ★: Kindly add options like 1. " last full battry charged" ..so that it will be easy to track battery back up.. 2. There are only 4 saved watch faces to save..kindly make it alteast to 10 ..and add more customisable watch faces 3. Step count is not accurate ..if it can be fixed then kindly fix it.. 4. Cant connect to google fit Thank you .
- 1 ★: Why "屏幕以已锁定" and cant be used anymore? Please provide clear instruction as pressing the side button (the only button - be it one click, double click or click and holding for 5seconds or 10seconds or 15seconds) nothing worked! And the face watch keep changing on and off instead of keeping it the option I have chosen?
- 1 ★: When I connect this app to Google fit it shows error everytime. *The UI of the is not so good. *Give faster updates. *Add more features. *Add watch sleep time feature. *Add Always on display feature if possible. Please give updates faster.
- 3 ★: I like everything but am not willing to give 5 star because it says you can connect to google fit but when you try it says network error. I thought it was a problem on my end but after going through many other reviews i came to find that its the same for everyone. Please fix this
- 1 ★: Need to more improve on app. Need much faces. And even if we find about faces there is no cronovision watch and in one anolog watch we should get everything. Like all numbers should visible,day,date,year and battery level and battery level which changing.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work! *it is a waste of money and time,. I just bought the v20 Pro and only worked for one day, now the device can't connect to the phone!
- 1 ★: Network Error Why is it we can not connect to Google fit that is ridiculous. Fix this ASAP PLEASE! I BOUGHT THESE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! Has anyone gotten a response from the actual people running this? I would really like a fix for this!
Instruction for installing Da Fit app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Da Fit app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.crrepa.band.dafit-vv2.5.4-140-g457fd0ebf-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDa Fit app apk v2.5.4-140-g457fd0ebf apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Previous versionsDa Fit v2.5.4-140-g457fd0ebf:
Published on: November 25, 2023
File size: 52.3 MB
Da Fit v2.5.0-94-g15699d797:
Published on: April 12, 2023
File size: 33.6 MB
Da Fit v2.0.0-1395-g6573091c2:
Published on: July 15, 2021
File size: 12.5 MB
Da Fit v2.0.0-1347-gbfba208df:
Published on: June 23, 2021
File size: 12.6 MB
Da Fit v2.0.0-1299-g3f0b2a46c:
Published on: April 28, 2021
File size: 12.6 MB
Da Fit v2.0.0-1227-g4aac81e3c:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 12.3 MB