Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages 3.1
|File size:||5.3 MB|
|Publish date:||February 15, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCricbuzz - In Indian Languages app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by Cricbuzz.com on February 15, 2019.
Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages 3.1 is latest version of Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages app updated by CloudApks.com on September 22, 2020. On this page you can find Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes
The DescriptionCricbuzz, the No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play, now brings Cricket in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all international cricket matches (Test, ODI and T20), Indian Premier League (IPL), ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major domestic tournaments from across the globe in regional languages.
- Live cricket scores and ball by ball updates that helps you stay close to the action.
- Squads, Playing XI, Umpires, Venues - all the information you need about ongoing matches.
- Upcoming matches - what's up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
- Results of recent matches - in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
- Player profiles - Cricket is all about the players - runs, wickets and everything else.
- Some handsets do not support certain regional languages. So, if you are not able to find any of the above mentioned languages in the list, it is a device specific issue.
- For the Complete Cricket App in English (which includes ball by ball commentary, news, photos, rankings, archives and much more) download this version of the Cricbuzz App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cricbuzz.android
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (7193)
4 ★ (1951)
3 ★ (3612)
2 ★ (6197)
1 ★ (40105)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: There are many news apps like CricNews, Cricket News, CNL, etc. These Cricket news apps are very good. But, recently I came across this latest cricbuzz which is by far my favorite. This is because it lets you listen to updates from live matches. You can also listen to cricket commentary direct from the matches. For those who want to listen to cricket commentary, cricket news in Hindi. Download this app and enjoy cricket.
- 1 ★: Very slow to update ball by ball commentary. Doesn't give stats like statsguru in cricinfo. Commentator's English is substandard.
- 5 ★: Deserves 6-STARS for being fast, light and clean app. It would be great if ALL 5 things (Teamname, Runs, Wickets, Overs, CRR) can be displayed in single-row (Row1) in Ball-By-Ball and Over-By-Over tab (just like in Scorecard screen). Also accommodate Target, Runs Needed, RRR in single-row (Row2). Also remove "Toss & Opt To Bowl/Bat" from this screen. It is enough to show it on home screen. AND kindly add "Partnership Runs" in front of Fall of Wicket, on Scorecard screen.
- 1 ★: The app is not connecting to internet,I thought it was my internet issue but all other apps are successfully. Once solve the issue the app is good one to use. If else then I dont know why people stay connected with this. Hope the support team admin can resolve the issue. If they can't host the domain on a better host provider. How long you people can stay with worst connectivity.
- 5 ★: This is a very good app for live score of cricket
- 1 ★: Something error is occuring like we cannot see player's runs and wickets in the series
- 5 ★: Very good app for cricket lovers . It is very interesting. If you are out of home or tv in match day vs india this app fulfill it. But every time man in very very busy scheduled meny time match schedule of india slip to mind I think a Little notification also made in this app so remembrized schedule twicely or more
- 4 ★: Please add domestic matches of India and worldwide on home screen..it's now shows only just finished matches section..and with women cricket live streaming on home screen also..if it's making then I think best app for cricket worldwide..I sent message on there ..but not reviewed there..so please do this better..and do the perfect app..best wishes that tremendous app
- 2 ★: Nowadays scores are updated slow as compare to earlier
- 5 ★: Good app but live update score slow this time i use this app last 6 years
- 2 ★: Pathetic experience with this.App won't load every time itself. You have to remove it from recent tabs then restart the app so that data is refreshed. Don't know much about this issue, but it should not happen.
- 5 ★: It is great to see that crick buzz has developed so much its really useful app for watching live cricket score in any language. This is really a fantastic app. I really love 😍 it and I think you should also download it today.
- 5 ★: The search option is not there. Please add that for search the old match details.
- 1 ★: No use for before cricbuzz it is no data not simply just average
- 3 ★: Getting Cricbuzz in Kannada language is a very good initiative. There are some minor improvements that can be taken care of. Like in the normal app can we have the detailed description of the ball to ball. Please change the Delhi team name to Delhi Capitals from Delhi Daredevils in Kannada language application.
Instruction for installing Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cricbuzz.android.vernacular-v3.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCricbuzz - In Indian Languages app apk 3.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCricbuzz - In Indian Languages 3.1:
Published on: February 15, 2019
File size: 5.3 MB
Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages 3.0:
Published on: January 28, 2019
File size: 5.3 MB
Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages 1.8:
Published on: March 15, 2017
File size: 1.5 MB
Cricbuzz - In Indian Languages 1.3:
Published on: September 02, 2018
File size: 1.9 MB