|File size:||14.2 MB|
|Publish date:||May 19, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About MockApp app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMockApp app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by crane2002 on May 19, 2020.
MockApp 2.0.6 is latest version of MockApp app updated by CloudApks.com on September 23, 2020. On this page you can find MockApp apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MockApp app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- fix issue with APK generation on Android 10
The DescriptionSee how to use it in Android Studio as library
To be short:
1. Design UI right in your phone
2. Quickly share UI as APK (right from your phone) with your customers
3. Inflate your UI in your Android Studio project in one line of code
This app's UI completely build on MockApp!
Traditionaly UI prototypes are created using great tools like zeplin, figma etc. Developer takes that assets and trying to recreate UI using Android layout XML. If something changed cycle has to be repeated. So we have two bunches of assets: produced by designing tool and Androdi XML that needs to be in keep sync. As we all know that the shorter the dev cycle the better.
So why we couldn't experimenting with UI right in Android UI terms (Views)? When design assets become a real app assets, not just a nice pictures!
The challenge of this tool is to have one bunch of assets for design and production code.
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (42)
4 ★ (20)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (21)
1 ★ (87)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: application is great however I have a Pixel 3 XL that has a notch at the top and buttons are hidden behind it and aren't cooperative with my display!
- 4 ★: Keeps crashing after updating to November update. It won't even launch at all. Please fix. It launch after data cleaning as advised by the developer
- 5 ★: a beautiful application full of features but needs to be updated on a monthly basis ,this app has a great potential
- 2 ★: The app is pretty harder to find out what is happening. No demos no tutorial no info how to use it
- 3 ★: Very powerful but learning curve's steeper than a mountain needs a simpler ui
- 5 ★: wow really Powerful app for developing UI but it demands some Efford to learn and to see results
- 1 ★: without a tutorial how the heck are we supposed to understand. add tutorial and this would be a great app
- 2 ★: Been fiddling with this for an hour and I can't figure out how to add elements to a layout..
- 4 ★: Just needs XML Export Support, other than that, Awesome App 👍
- 1 ★: App crashes on note 9 not even opening!!
- 1 ★: I'm only able to add one view in layout, then what is the purpose of this app?
- 1 ★: User experience is quite a pain in the ass
- 2 ★: Terrible UI/UX
- 1 ★: It seems complex. I don't even understand how to save and share my project Help me out
- 5 ★: I am waiting for the latest update that you say can be exported to Android Studio
Instruction for installing MockApp app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MockApp app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.crane.mockapp-v2.0.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMockApp app apk 2.0.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsMockApp 2.0.6:
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 14.2 MB
Published on: May 06, 2020
File size: 13.8 MB
Published on: February 25, 2020
File size: 13.4 MB
Published on: January 22, 2020
File size: 13.2 MB
Published on: January 21, 2020
File size: 13.2 MB
Published on: December 28, 2019
File size: 13.2 MB