|File size:||2.3 MB|
|Publish date:||May 27, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About CPU-Z app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCPU-Z app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by CPUID on May 27, 2021.
CPU-Z 1.41 is latest version of CPU-Z app updated by CloudApks.com on May 29, 2021. On this page you can find CPU-Z apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CPU-Z app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Version 1.41 (5/27/2021)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870.
- HiSilicon Kirin 810.
- MediaTek MT6779 (Helios P90/P95).
The DescriptionAndroid version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (29177)
4 ★ (7679)
3 ★ (19348)
2 ★ (40616)
1 ★ (257348)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This app is really good. It gets its job done. Wanna check why your phone is taking too much time to calculate that simple task? Or wanna see which of the core is working the most? It has it all. I personally use it to check on my phone's battery. It tells me whether it is in a healthy condition. Besides, it can also check thermals on components. Aside from the pop up ads, I don't really have anything to say.
- 1 ★: Worst app, shows up wrong temperature - shows temperature below 41-42 always despite of clear overheating sensation. It's a pleasure app for sellers to reject return/refund request for overheating issues..they simply install this app and shows the wrong low temperature and reject return request..
- 3 ★: All the info you'll ever need. The best there is. *Edit* Been using this app for as long as I can remember but it's not accurate lately. Says my 2020 Moto G Power came out in 2016 and has a 2600mAh battery when it's 5000. Three stars down from five stars, sadly.
- 3 ★: App is good but often shows wrong information for many devices and the ads are just way too disturbing.
- 5 ★: this is one of the best android app that provides all the necessary information of the device. processor info sensor info thermal info.
- 5 ★: Wonderful app but please make the naming of Snapdragon G series different, my current sd730g is being shown as 730 only(although the higher GPU clock is being mentioned correctly, just the name isn't being picked up accurately)
- 1 ★: Showing wrong details. CPU-Z should detect the system by its own algorithm. But it is fetching from loaded template database from internet and showing wrong information
- 1 ★: Just wanted to let everyone know about the full-volume, full-screen advert this app forced me to watch. It had some guy shouting about how scientists have discovered some people have secret pooping habits, with lots of short video clips of various people, all graphically zooming in on that region of their body. Even ads on the sleaziest of adult websites have the decency not to blast out to everyone within 150ft with some bs about private pooping habits, and making you look like a real weirdo
- 1 ★: My phone is realme Narzo 30a and it use Mediatek Helio G85 but in the app it said Mediatek Helio G80 please fix it, i think not only me that got this error/glitch/bug
- 5 ★: App that I'm using long time ago nearly 10 year ago firstly I started on my PC in windows xp and 7. I love this app from day one. I cant explain that how much I love this app CPU-Z on my both machine Android and PC..
- 5 ★: Excellent. Does exactly what you want it to and doesn't mess about with ads or nonsense. Love it.
- 5 ★: It will be great if you can show the remaining battery in mAh, because I need to monitor my battery capacity........
- 5 ★: Love it! Its reliable, hasn't got a lot of ads and there is a lot of data shown
- 5 ★: Best app to Described mobile specifications as real. Some time website and Software result not same. But i know, Software result always right. 😊
- 1 ★: I am found a problem in CPU-Z... When I am connect with mobile charger it is show AC Charging ok but when I am connect to a power bank to charge my phone it is show AC Charging not showing DC Charging it is the biggest mistake.......
Instruction for installing CPU-Z app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CPU-Z app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.cpuid.cpu_z-v1.41.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCPU-Z app apk 1.41 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCPU-Z 1.41:
Published on: May 27, 2021
File size: 2.3 MB
Published on: February 04, 2021
File size: 2.3 MB
Published on: December 07, 2020
File size: 2.3 MB
Published on: August 07, 2020
File size: 2.3 MB
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 1.4 MB
Published on: October 10, 2019
File size: 1.4 MB