SF RUSH 2.0.33
|File size:||7.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 01, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About SF RUSH app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSF RUSH app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by COVE on April 01, 2021.
SF RUSH 2.0.33 is latest version of SF RUSH app updated by CloudApks.com on April 01, 2021. On this page you can find SF RUSH apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SF RUSH app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor Enhancements
The DescriptionSF Rush is your partner in everything. Whether you run, jog, play cricket or sleep. The wrist band tracks your steps, counts the calories you burnt and makes sure you get ample sleep. SF Rush comes in a sleek and clean design that goes well with whatever you decide to wear. Be a part of the tribe with challenges or do it on your own. It's time to Rush.
1. Fitness Tracking - Steps, Calories, Distance
2. Sleep Tracking - Deep Sleep, Light Sleep
3. Social Media Integration - Post on FB, Challenge friends, etc.
A TATA Product
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (987)
4 ★ (246)
3 ★ (325)
2 ★ (345)
1 ★ (2113)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: When I was using Lenovo mobile, was working ok. When there is problem of no updates in mobile, I start using Samsung M21. There is problem in connecting from day 1. One time luckily get connected. Next time I have to uninstalled & install again, then start working. Now again problem of connection. All permission are given. GPS & internet accessible to other apps, but not found by this app !! What is problem? I can't uninstalled everytime.
- 1 ★: Its not worth... after 4 to 5 days of usage its not connecting with the app.. i tried reinstallation bt still facing the same prblm...
- 3 ★: Everything was going well when i was using this app in my MI phone, but when I changed from MI to Samsung, there are problems in reconnecting my band with the app. I tried many timed but it didnt connect. But again, in my old xiaomi phone, it connected very fast and easily ! So, the team of SF Rush, kindly fix compatibility issues with samsung phones. Like reconnecting your band and other stuff. Other than that, the app is very good.
- 1 ★: Can't able to login itself. It's always showing "Please enter valid phone number"even trying with so many phone numbers. Worst app ever seen in my life from a reputation company.
- 1 ★: After getting the resolution for the first issue now I am facing the issue like my band is not pairing with the application,tried a lot and also installed and uninstalled many times,I am using the phone OnePlus 5t.
- 3 ★: I don't get any OTP. Band doesn't connect even if GPS and Bluetooth Permission are given and. I have to Uninstall and Re-install. A new problem started now i.e. OTP never come, Every information (phone number) is correct but still I don't get any OTP and if I get any OTP is about 15-20 minutes late. By some God's Miracle Once I get OTP it don't show my band to connect it just search. Edit - Problem doesn't end in my device but it didn't happened in another device. OTP problem occurs sometime.
- 3 ★: I was using this app from past 1year that time everything is ok. But from now whenever i try to connect it.it shows please enter a valid phone number please SF RUSH team solve this problem as much as possible. -Dhvanil Pandya
- 1 ★: Each and every time I need to login through this sf rush app because it doesn't get connected even though the Bluetooth is on. It's a worst experienced app.
- 1 ★: Whenever I try to open app it ask for my phone number and declares it as unvalid no. I tried to enter even other phone number but it says enter valid phone no. Every time.
- 3 ★: I have to install again and again to set time whenever watch is switch off. Its require improvement in this app.
- 3 ★: When I was using vivo its was good but when I swapped to Samsung there are so many issues and first of all the band is connecting itself
- 1 ★: I have wasted my money on this product. worst app and product. Never expected this from TATA Product. Now its notifying invalid phone number. Yesterday it was showing no internet connection. Can i get my refund please.
- 1 ★: Showing mobile number is not correct unable to open app connectivity is further and otp problem is also further 1st this bloody app should open and register mobile number atleast
- 4 ★: This app is cool but it doesn't allow us to see other user's profile,achievements or add friends request. Cove please add that .Then app will be OP!!
- 1 ★: It is a trash app, it takes nearly a half hour to connect to watch which any other watch could connect in just few seconds. I am really disappointed with this I got this watch and which didn't connect.🤬🤬🤬
Instruction for installing SF RUSH app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SF RUSH app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coveiot.android.sfband-v2.0.33.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSF RUSH app apk 2.0.33 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.