|File size:||29 MB|
|Publish date:||July 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About ChargePoint app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewChargePoint app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by ChargePoint, Inc. on July 13, 2021.
ChargePoint 5.82.0-1333-4328 is latest version of ChargePoint app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find ChargePoint apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ChargePoint app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We're always updating the ChargePoint app to make charging even easier.
To make sure you don't miss new features, please keep your updates turned on.
Here's what we did in the latest version:
- Made it easier to filter stations when viewing as a list or from My Spots
- Added a reminder to provide reimbursement information for eligible drivers in a workplace program
The DescriptionChargePoint is the world’s largest and most open EV charging network with over 100,000 charging spots. Only the ChargePoint app allows you to find these stations, see if they’re available and start charging. You can also find stations from all other major networks.
Find a Place to Charge: See which stations are available to use in real time.
Start Charging: Tap your phone on any ChargePoint station to start charging.
Get Notified: Get real-time updates about your charging status.
Use Filters: See only stations that work with your car, plus filter for fast chargers.
Roaming: Use your ChargePoint account to charge at FLO and EVgo stations (more coming).
Driver Tips: Get helpful advice from other drivers about charging at a particular station.
Charging Activity: See your charging history and trends, including miles added and cost.
ChargePoint Home Flex: Schedule charging, set reminders, get notifications and track usage.
Wear OS: Tap your watch on a station to start a charge and see miles added.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (570)
4 ★ (250)
3 ★ (260)
2 ★ (1521)
1 ★ (7116)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I'm in Munich, the app doesn't display any charging stations installed by SWM, which comprise 95% of all AC stations in the city. So the app is totally useless for me, unfortunately.
- 1 ★: The app automatically charges your card to add to your chargepoint balance. It last charged me $40, making me overpay by about $35. There doesn't seem to be setting to disable this behavior.
- 5 ★: So far, so good. I appreciate the estimated charging cost the app provides, I just hope that there are no glitches in the future.
- 1 ★: My Nissan Leaf EV 2021 does not charge and the charge port gives a continuous beeping sound when pluged-in. Also there is no option to add Nissan leaf EV 2021 to the app.
- 5 ★: More are appearing but not listed in this app, nice finds. Like the RMV lower parking lot in Revere, MA.
- 5 ★: Great charging app and easy to use map. One thing I don't like is they repeat charge you $10 even when you still have $4 in your account. It costs less than $3 to charge so they should only charge you if your account depletes entirely. I have a key fob to use but it's also easy to activate via your phone app.
- 1 ★: Completely inaccurate as to which charging stations are available and, upon request to finish a charging session and release the cable, ignored me and kept it locked. Tried to submit multiple reports via the app and every time 'failed to submit report' guess that's one way to make sure your app never gets criticism!
- 1 ★: Does not calculate costs for home charging. Despite early emails from developer months ago, still no resolution.
- 4 ★: Sometimes it seems like chargers aren't connected to the network but I'm not positive if this is a problem with the chargers or the app/network.... but I really like chargepoint. Much easier to use than any other network and the app makes it really simple. Good interface. I hate how high the threshold is for triggering an automatic loading of funds though. It's not a huge deal for me personally because I use it regularly anyway, but you just know chargepoint is making money off the excess.
- 5 ★: I'm a Tesla owner and I've read a lot of negative comments about non-Tesla charging stations, but I gotta say my personal experience has been nothing but positive. This app works great. Creating an account was easy. The charge point in my apartment complex works great. The features on this app are great. I'm pleasantly surprised by all of it. Good job ChargePoint!
- 4 ★: I have had this app for six months and use it frequently. So far it has not given me any problems. I like the fact that I can connect with the charging unit at anytime and check on the progress of the charging. I also find very convenient the text messaging to let you know when the battery if fully charged or if your car is not charging because you have the settings on your car programmed to start at certain hour and forgot to override it. Let's you know if the charger has been disconnected.
- 5 ★: Priceless, accurate especially as the only networked charging app I have. I don't think it's ever crashed,, locked upor hogged resources. Very good function and features. Honestly it's be great to just continue to leave it alone because it works great and has for the 2 years I've had my 1st Electric car. Looks good, works good, consistent and reliable. Very Rare. Excellent
- 4 ★: App experience is clunky, especially around the home charger. Would be nice if it had Google home integration. The filters for charging station types are hard to find, and the comments should be more prominent since there's an inadequate amount of info provided by the charger network. Still feel like I'm rolling the dice when I drive to a charger as to whether I'll be able to charge. I wish the system was more aggressive about delisting chargers that don't work and listed parking rules/fees.
- 2 ★: Customer service terrible for billing issues. I was over charged by a defective station (duplicate charge) and Chargepoint billing is not resolving the dispute. They replied back with a copy paste email that shows they don't understand the issue or aren't taking it seriously. This really has undermined my trust in this brand. Issue still unresolved, use at your own risk.
- 1 ★: How does this app has 4.5 stars? It's completely useless. If it wasn't for the fact that ChargePoint is installed where I live, I would never use it. I have to call customer service 3 out of 5 times just to get the charge going. Then I get charge the wrong price and have to call them again. Sooo frustrating. Please fix this.
Instruction for installing ChargePoint app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ChargePoint app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coulombtech-v5.82.0-1333-4328.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsChargePoint app apk 5.82.0-1333-4328 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsChargePoint 5.82.0-1333-4328:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 29 MB
Published on: June 11, 2021
File size: 29 MB
Published on: May 27, 2021
File size: 29 MB
Published on: April 28, 2021
File size: 28.9 MB
Published on: April 02, 2021
File size: 27 MB
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 27 MB