eWeLink - Smart Home 4.7.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||50.4 MB|
|Publish date:||November 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About eWeLink - Smart Home app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweWeLink - Smart Home app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 深圳酷宅科技有限公司 on November 10, 2020.
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.7.0 is latest version of eWeLink - Smart Home app updated by CloudApks.com on November 12, 2020. On this page you can find eWeLink - Smart Home apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eWeLink - Smart Home app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1.App enhancement:
- Supports right-to-left languages such as Arabic now
- Optimized LAN feature for users to control devices without internet connection
- The ON/OFF of THs (switch with temperature & humidity sensor) available as a trigger for scenes
- Some devices can now change WiFi network info without re-adding.
The DescriptionOne app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: email@example.com
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (5848)
4 ★ (1876)
3 ★ (2313)
2 ★ (4379)
1 ★ (16781)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: It took hours, after several repeated attempts with all the different types of connections one finally worked. I have two, 4 gang light switches that require this app. The app claims it works with everything. I guess all my 50 other devices didn't get the memo because it sure doesn't work with any of them. One star because it finally worked. But as soon as I can replace the two switches that this app controls with some from another company this clunky app is history! Tuyasmart is a better app.
- 3 ★: Installed Smart Switches all over my house. It actually work great with all of then, including Scene setup. The only thing that I get mad about every time is that I need to login almost every time I open the app, sometimes even 5btimes a day, in a span of few hours. It would be great if it stayed logged permanent ly, or at least provide automatic login with one key. Other than that I'm very satisfied about this app
- 5 ★: Dear eWeLink-Smart Home development team, Thank you so much for your great application, As you know this application is widely used around the world. Recently we face to the problem of installing it for our devices selected just for this great app, our devices have android 4. As we find it in google play store, it is not compatible with our devices. Most of the devices in Iran used for this case have android 4. Please release the previous edition for android 4, too. Thanks
- 1 ★: Still VERY slow to open on new phones but VERY, VERY slow to start on older phones (10-15 seconds on a Moto 6 phone), and,annoyingly, ALWAYS reports, "No devices yet" before populating. Why can't it be more snappy and remember my devices from session to session? I'm still using the old app and will do so until eWeLink get their act together.
- 5 ★: I've been using this for a good few years, at the start firmware was an issue, they have resolved that and all in all this is an excellent app. I use it all over the house and even have temp reading from my pool. I use all sonoff devices and it is seemless. Keep up the good work. Brilliant!!!
- 4 ★: Great app. Just a little bit slow when launching the app. Hope to see the firmware update to support WiFi settings for other device soon! For those who are forced by Google Assistant to unlock phone when using voice command to turn on or off lights, you can create a custom "Routines" in Google Assistant and the voice command will works without unlocking phone. 😉
- 5 ★: Great app! Ive had 29 relays set up in my home connected to this app and working reliably for several years now. They push out new improvements periodically. Connecting devices can be tough till you get the hang of it but remember that utube is a reaource... use it. Another review commented on logoff issues. This happens if using one account across multiple devices. Once you log in with a new device it does log you out of the old device. Make multiple acts instead and share control of the relay
- 2 ★: Used to be excellent, up until one of the last updates. Since then, display of power monitoring is super slow to display values. Often it does only work after checking another device, and then going back to the device of which the power should be monitored. In earlier versions display of power usage was instantaneous (as it should be)
- 1 ★: Nothing works the way it should. I had scenes set for all my two switching that took hours to setup. All of a sudden they have all disappeared. The Google home integration does not work properly and always gives errors. I have a paid ewelink subscription and regret it. The support is also useless.
- 1 ★: Unable to save scenes or delete devices, only timers do work since the last update. I prefer Tuya above EweLink luckily we only have 1 sonoff switch to try. Tuya works great with Home assitant without any fees! EDIT 10/12/2020: It's al up and running again Tuya is still a better platform in my case.
- 5 ★: In my opinion and experience, ewelink (of course together with sonoff products) is a good application for controlling electricity in/around your house. Pairing is simple and easy. Scene options is really good (please do not compare to other pay app). For my small house currently used 36 devices including the only camera sonoff. There fore standard eWelink is sufficient for me. It's works with Google Assistant to.
- 3 ★: Slow app, asks for too many permissions than it really needs ( suspicious) but was functional. They have now removed ifttt support on free.. probably due to ifttt charging. Edit... The web control should be free (please) so the sonoff units can be integrated from outside of the ewelink system with web calls. Upped to 3 stars because now has a useful sequence control. Request that it should do groups of device and option of weather control (inkbird has). E.g. if rain then shut door.
- 3 ★: My scenes are no longer missing - they came back, thank you. I paid for a subscription. I hope you can develop the web app. It is strange that after so long there are devices that are compatible your wen offering.
- 5 ★: Simple and powerful. I've connected the camera, Wi-Fi switchers and sensors, and everything works fine. Love it. Especially for the schedule feature and scene mode which are really useful.
- 2 ★: The app works with simple manual off on logic and scheduling but not with sonos temp control. I have had a help ticket open for weeks. I have gotten a few email responses which have provided no help. They are either overwelmed with bug fixes, understaffed or they do not care.
Instruction for installing eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coolkit-v4.7.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseWeLink - Smart Home app apk 4.7.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionseWeLink - Smart Home 4.7.0:
Published on: November 10, 2020
File size: 50.4 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.6.0:
Published on: October 09, 2020
File size: 53 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.5.1:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 52.4 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 3.10.1:
Published on: August 12, 2019
File size: 52.6 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 3.8.0:
Published on: June 10, 2019
File size: 51.8 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 3.7.0:
Published on: May 20, 2019
File size: 51.8 MB