eWeLink - Smart Home 4.11.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||54.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About eWeLink - Smart Home app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweWeLink - Smart Home app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 深圳酷宅科技有限公司 on April 09, 2021.
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.11.0 is latest version of eWeLink - Smart Home app updated by CloudApks.com on May 18, 2021. On this page you can find eWeLink - Smart Home apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eWeLink - Smart Home app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)App feature updates
-Support for scene feature on Zigbee light
-Added effective periods for the auto mode of TH devices
-Fixed some known issues
The DescriptionOne app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (4302)
4 ★ (1540)
3 ★ (2732)
2 ★ (5196)
1 ★ (23557)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Buggy app.. its microphone function to ip camera is buggy..it made all my bluetooth headphone/speaker not able to play media audio.. once i uninstall this stupid app, then bluetooth audio is working again.. when install back to view ip camera..same issue happen again..and it is replicable..once i force stop the app, bluetooth audio is working too.. regret to buy this stupid product..
- 2 ★: I get a push notification about 7 times each day after last update. It says "EWELINK is running in background". Thats it. It's not possible to acknowledge or anything. It keeps coming and is very annoying. Please fix it!
- 4 ★: Been using this app for many, *many* years ... and although they may not be super quick to jump on a cool new feature or trend, from an engineering standpoint (like, someone who installs these and is then "on the hook" to maintain them) I *really* appreciate how thorough they try to be ... rolling things out (as often as is humanly possible) only after having been well tested and proven! Here's hoping that trend continues with these new versions!👍🏻
- 3 ★: App functional. Limited features, some omissions. Automations for smart circuit breaker do not let you choose same device for trigger and action, for example. So if you want to automate re-arming after tripping, you cannot. UI not very pretty, sometimes confusing. But it works.
- 3 ★: Keeps dropping off Alexa so have to unlink and link the skill again in Alexa. They have recently restricted device to be registered for one account only. I had device on two alexa accounts previously but now unable to do so. Door sensor are not recognised by Alexa. Other devices I have use Tuya or Smarthome Apps which seem to work much better than this App devices.
- 4 ★: Logs me off constantly. This happens because I installed it on my tablet as well to get a device to register. I removed it from the tablet but to no avail. Stupid anyway, why limit my account to one device? Wi-Fi automation is difficult but rewarding. This app works well, the devices are difficult to register but work well after. Requiring a separate account for everyone of my devices: unforgivable.
- 1 ★: It works ok but any automated scene's are unreliable. Keeps telling me there us a notification, what notification? just pages of none related adds or area's of no interest. Works with everything it says, well it doesn't! I have given up trying to add other devices and trying to add it to my Amazon. It will work on it's own but not if other manufacturers devices are in the same group
- 5 ★: Fantastic! Works as expected. The scenes feature is really good, I set the house number light to come on at sunset and go off at midnight. Do the same with the dining room led strips. Very good and very very minimal adverts, but good as all related to the app...
- 2 ★: I can live with poor English and clumsy interface. But there's no facility to have multiple named schedules for a single device. A security light might need 2 different schedules for when I'm at home and when I'm away on vacation. Cooling or heating devices might need schedules for different seasons. The same for garden lighting. The restriction to work with only 2G, not 5G is poor. If the router restarts, 5g can be automatically selected. The app's feedback tab doesn't allow feedback!
- 1 ★: Linking with everything to Facebook is very unprofessional, smart options very poor with no further development, sensors have much more potential which is completely wasted. Please sort out the problem after power cut for device to restore the previous state, at the moment it stays off regardless of previous mode, causing so much problems!
- 1 ★: I use hotspot mode on my android phone, and its impossible to add a new device with hotspot wifi credentials. There is no possibility to enter the wifi network name manually, the app requires the user to select from existing wifi connections, which is an impossible task if your phone is in hotspot mode. Hey, delevoper, allow the user to manually enter the BSSID of the wifi network, come on!
- 2 ★: This app has great potential but there are a few important things that are lacking. The temp/humidity sensor seems to only update in the app every 5 min instead of live. No option to change that interval, I would like to be able to set it to update the readings in the app every 30 seconds.
- 2 ★: In normal setup this would work great but more extreme setups not so much. I have a device that gets power and trigger another to go on fine. But if the device loose power it is off network and no way for other device to now know it must automatically switch off. Ewelink do not cater for may programming options like above scenario. This is what make me look for replacement software.
- 1 ★: Avoid at all costs!!! Aside from being the most odd, poorly translated app I have ever come across, it is not intuitive AT ALL, you cannot even link your eWeLink account to your IFTTT account unless you subscribe to their paid services! It's only $9.9 (that's what it says in the weird Chinese app, not sure if this is 9.99 or 9.90... maybe 9.09) but seriously, it's the principal. Spend the extra $5 and spring for whatever geeni device is comparable. This app is awful!!!
- 1 ★: Lost internet connection at 1AM, the bedroom lights decided to turn on for some reason. There's no physical switch to turn them off, the app refuses to work on mobile or when the wifi is down... Had to move furniture at 1AM to unplug from the wall socket. Mandatory cloud connection is not a good thing. Smart home indeed.
Instruction for installing eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coolkit-v4.11.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseWeLink - Smart Home app apk 4.11.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionseWeLink - Smart Home 4.11.0:
Published on: April 09, 2021
File size: 54.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.10.0:
Published on: April 09, 2021
File size: 54.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.3:
Published on: February 23, 2021
File size: 53.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.2:
Published on: February 05, 2021
File size: 53.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.0:
Published on: January 18, 2021
File size: 53.5 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.8.0:
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB