eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.3
See all previous versions
|File size:||53.7 MB|
|Publish date:||February 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About eWeLink - Smart Home app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweWeLink - Smart Home app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 深圳酷宅科技有限公司 on February 23, 2021.
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.3 is latest version of eWeLink - Smart Home app updated by CloudApks.com on February 24, 2021. On this page you can find eWeLink - Smart Home apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eWeLink - Smart Home app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixes of known issues
The DescriptionOne app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (4134)
4 ★ (1404)
3 ★ (2341)
2 ★ (5031)
1 ★ (22187)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Please sort out the problem after power cut for device to restore the previous state, at the moment it stays off regardless of previous mode, causing so much problems!
- 3 ★: Schedule function is still not working properly. Missing devices. The user interface needs work, very confusing.
- 5 ★: More than 4 years of use with no issues. Works with Google and Alexa. Easy to use app for setup and operation.
- 2 ★: When is there going to have dark mode? Such white background made my eyes hurts! Also should be able to create widgets from sets of lights or plugs. Even actions need widgets as well. Apple Watch has been supported to control devices, when can Samsung Watch have similar experience?
- 2 ★: This app doesn't know when sunset is. Always comes on the same time every day. But it does work, more than I can say about the iotty.
- 4 ★: Works very well for the 8 switches I have, so alongside 18 TP-Link plugs. This not quite as easy as Kasa but both work just fine under Alexa & Google Home.
- 1 ★: This app works mostly fine but they deserve 1 star because for no reason it cannot share custom buttons with other users. It is just annoying and infuriating.
- 5 ★: Easy to understand and use, and you can use many devices. I currently have 25+ attached and it runs just as fast as 1. Well done eWeLink.
- 4 ★: Nice and reliable works well with Google home, have several schedules all good, I was not expecting to be gold standard as the units are fairly cheap
- 2 ★: Takes several taps to get the device to appear online and actually activate. No clear support is given. No user manual on the app.
- 3 ★: Good for basic standard functions, but too limited for me; not useful for me. Nice UI. 'Premium' version for subscription is less limited, but still missing critical functionality for me, so I'm now having to go with open source solutions. No data logging option, which is a miss. Perhaps I'm a complicated customer, but I (only?) want to record/track temp & humidity and use those variables in real time to trigger switches based on thresholds. I can't do those things with this app.
- 2 ★: Typical Chinese app; 2.4GHz wifi only (it's 2021...mixed mesh? Hello?), wifi password shown in plain text, can't remove and re-add devices that become unavailable even if you try for an hour, awkwardly translated.
- 2 ★: Very inconvenient to enter username/password each time after they update the app. Control over LAN works at 50% chance.
- 1 ★: Awful app it forget your login credentials and it asks you to enter user and password almost every time you launch the app. I tested on 2 different phones and the result is the same. Really annoying! And the developer did nothing to fix this during all this time, despite that other users reported the same issue. It would deserve minus 5 stars if that would be possible. I will switch to something else.
- 4 ★: Please sort schedule. Currently it comes in random sequence which makes it difficult to read.
Instruction for installing eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coolkit-v4.9.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseWeLink - Smart Home app apk 4.9.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionseWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.3:
Published on: February 23, 2021
File size: 53.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.2:
Published on: February 05, 2021
File size: 53.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.0:
Published on: January 18, 2021
File size: 53.5 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.8.0:
Published on: December 08, 2020
File size: 51.1 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.7.0:
Published on: November 10, 2020
File size: 50.4 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.6.0:
Published on: October 09, 2020
File size: 53 MB