eWeLink - Smart Home 4.14.0
|File size:||66.3 MB|
|Publish date:||July 08, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About eWeLink - Smart Home app
Table of contents
CloudApks's revieweWeLink - Smart Home app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 深圳酷宅科技有限公司 on July 08, 2021.
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.14.0 is latest version of eWeLink - Smart Home app updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find eWeLink - Smart Home apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
eWeLink - Smart Home app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)-Optimized pairing experience
-Fixed known issues
The DescriptionOne app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: email@example.com
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (4592)
4 ★ (1590)
3 ★ (2942)
2 ★ (5178)
1 ★ (24264)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Can't sign in. Can't use app. Others are reporting same issues around the world on facebook. Ewelink help tell me to check my Internet. Ffs. Now no help. Wan stopped working so updated. Now can't sign in. And it won't send verification reset. Update 6/21 New version horrible so many taps to get to info that was displayed on older versions. Uninstalling.
- 3 ★: [EDIT Jun 2021] User interface improved significantly since my original post - eWeLink seem to listen to users - Thanks! [ORIGINAL REVIEW] The july 10 update has made the user interface TERRIBLE for anyone over 20 years old. I didn't have a problem with the older version (or any other apps) but eWelink's use of tiny (4pt) ultra light blue text on a very light blue background is the worst example of bad design I have ever seen on a phone app. ...
- 4 ★: love the app. but since the recent update, it has a huge lag when operating the sliding gate. I then have to close the app and restart it after every use of the switch.
- 1 ★: New app sucks compared to the old one. New interface quite pretty however to those using SONOFF WiFi Switch to monitor electric consumption, it no longer useful app. Daily consumption graph, only a robot can understand what it means. And it only keep record up to 6 months unlike the previous app. Useless
- 2 ★: With the constant improvements to the App and the growing functionality of the product devices, there is an excellent host of opportunities available. Sonoff doesn't forget about users who might be utilizing older devices when bringing newer devices to the market. Many companies just forget about supporting older devices as soon as a newer version is available. Sonoff has been good with supporting older versions of a device when a newer version is available. Great App and Products.
- 1 ★: Earlier this app used to show electricity load instantly. Now it takes around 60 seconds to load live stats. Once phone screen is locked or you restart this app it takes another minute to refresh electric stats.
- 1 ★: Latest update is broken. My Google Home continually says it is offline. I reconnected multiple times but it never works for all bulbs. Deleted one bulb from the app and it will not re-pair.
- 1 ★: Horrible app, pairing is painful, if not connected in wifi switches will trigger multiple times when tap just once (double channel will even switch randomly the channel I didn't tap on). Schedule config is a joke... :-(
- 1 ★: Yes the app is Chinese and has horrible translation, so saying this the app does not like us English version even though we have to select that United States server upon signing up. Also temperature sensor humidity sensor, only shows in Celsius and will likely never support Fahrenheit
- 4 ★: Great app! Would be better if we have the possibility to change the Wifi password for the devices connected when the Wi-Fi password is changed.
- 5 ★: Great, works really good, tech support is good. Works as intended. Planning to buy another circuit breaker to use with the app
- 4 ★: Using RF Bridge...please upgrade the control on RF bridge. if you're out station you don't know whether the switch is on or off...thanks
- 3 ★: Hi, I have a T1 2C switch with 3.4.1 firmware. I think I have found a bug in the timezone management: I live in UTC+7 timezone and if I choose to turn on a switch on specific days (e.g. Mon, Wed, Fri), it will automatically change to Tue, Thu, Sat and vice versa in case I activate an event from 0:00 am to 6:59 am. (i.e. if I want to activate an event on Mon, Wed, Fri at 6:00 am, I have to set them on Tue, Thu, Sat and vice versa). The app will function normally only after 7:00 am.
- 1 ★: Poor qiality and function No biometrics option for logon No push notification a task fails to trigger I only open the app if there is an automaton failure and every time it prompts to logon rather than either keeping yhe session active or offering biometrics. I use the smartlife spp for most of my devices and that is far superior.
- 2 ★: You would think that when using advanced technology, this app should be equally advanced. But the interface seem very basic, not very user friendly. Also while making a scene for automation, some functionalities are missing and have been missing since launch, you would need to use third party apps to have them (ex: turn on TH16 on some trigger). If there was another app for this i would definitly use that.
Instruction for installing eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download eWeLink - Smart Home app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.coolkit-v4.14.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionseWeLink - Smart Home app apk 4.14.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
Previous versionseWeLink - Smart Home 4.14.0:
Published on: July 08, 2021
File size: 66.3 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.13.2:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 59.5 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.12.2:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 55 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.11.0:
Published on: April 09, 2021
File size: 54.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.10.0:
Published on: April 09, 2021
File size: 54.7 MB
eWeLink - Smart Home 4.9.3:
Published on: February 23, 2021
File size: 53.7 MB