Recovery Today 4.7
|File size:||61.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 25, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Recovery Today app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRecovery Today app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by DailyReflections on April 25, 2020.
Recovery Today 4.7 is latest version of Recovery Today app updated by CloudApks.com on October 05, 2020. On this page you can find Recovery Today apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Recovery Today app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Load all readings.
The DescriptionCollection of daily readings that are recovery themed. Click on the name of the reading to be able to select any of the other readings - Daily 24 Hours, Daily Reflections, Daily Inspiration, Keep it Simple, A Day at a Time, One More Day, As Bill Sees It, and Quotes. The reading for the current day will be loaded. Click on the date to open a calendar and select any other date.
Select the share icon next to the name of the reading for sending the currently loaded reading to other applications on the device for sharing.
Select the moon-shaped icon in the top reading menu to toggle dark mode.
Select the empty star icon above a reading to enter a name and save it as a favorite. If you have saved any favorites, the reading selection list includes "Saved Favorites" - select this item to display a list of your favorites, sorted alphabetically by the names entered. Select an item from the list to load that reading. Select the filled star icon above a favorite reading to remove it from your saved favorites.
Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the main page to open the settings page. You can select a preferred text size and you can enter your anniversary date to have your recovery time displayed. To enter your anniversary date, select the Set button and click on the date to open the calendar. To remove your anniversary date, select the Reset button.
Select the Save button on the settings page to keep any changes you have made and have them saved; select the Cancel button or page back to exit the settings page without keeping any changes you have made. The preferred text size will be applied to all readings.
Please let me know if you guys have ideas for features you'd like to have added. I'm just a guy in recovery, trying to make this app as helpful as I can for everyone.
Thank you, Michael
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (8)
2 ★ (26)
1 ★ (162)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: One of the very best apps I've found for recovery daily reading!
- 5 ★: Awesome app has everything you could want for morning meditation.
- 5 ★: Thank you! Especially needed when social distancing has shut down my long time meeting.
- 5 ★: Ive only begun to use this app, but i am amazed at how much is packed into one simple FREE app! I'm really taking my recovery seriously this time around and I'm always on the go. I walk and ride the bus to group and alot of meetings so this will really help me to travel lite. I really like to encorporate the daily meditations, prayers, and actions(like in Keep it Simple)into my daily routine and journaling, and with this app i have everything i need (Besides God and the Big Book)in one place!
- 5 ★: It helps with my recovery everyday and it has all the other reflections for the day helps big time but it seems not to be working right now
- 5 ★: This is awesome! So easy to use. Very reliable which is great since we sontimes need immediate experience, strength and hope. I wondered why it's so accessible and free. Then I remembered that we AA's do our best to share the message. Thank you for making this app.
- 5 ★: I love this app! Been using for almost a year and have shared with others in my group. I thought I lost it yet Michael was quick to respond and fix the problem! Who knew one guy was doing this in his spare time? Thank you for this app and your service!
- 5 ★: Update: Great for a free app, with many different readings available for each day. Has a few little errors, but much better than the previous version. Developer is very responsive to critiques. 🙂
- 5 ★: super helpful. it's good to have multiple day to day reflections to read so that you can find what resonates with you. I am especially happy that the Keep it Simple readings are available too.
- 5 ★: The app keeps crashing :( I've uninstalled and reinstalled. This just started recently. I have a Galaxy Note 10
- 5 ★: I could not live without this as one of my recovery tools! It has all of the TOP AA devotionals along with a quote section.
- 5 ★: Excellent App! All my books in one place and can have access to them at anytime! Also haven't seen an ad. Great addition to my recovery.
- 5 ★: I love this app but recently got an iPhone of which the app is not available on. Any idea if you plan to to a version for the iPhone??
- 5 ★: Thank you so much! I love this app! All of my little meditation books have fallen apart and this one doesn't! Plus it goes everywhere with me and includes so much more!
- 5 ★: Great app. Maybe cut down on all the goD stuff but still good stuff.
Instruction for installing Recovery Today app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Recovery Today app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.companyname.Today-v4.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRecovery Today app apk 4.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsRecovery Today 4.7:
Published on: April 25, 2020
File size: 61.9 MB
Recovery Today 4.6:
Published on: April 21, 2020
File size: 61.9 MB
Recovery Today 4.5:
Published on: February 13, 2020
File size: 62.2 MB
Recovery Today 4.3.1:
Published on: November 05, 2019
File size: 62 MB
Recovery Today 4.4:
Published on: October 29, 2019
File size: 62 MB
Recovery Today 4.3:
Published on: October 23, 2019
File size: 61.1 MB