Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 43.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||9.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by BioWink GmbH on May 04, 2021.
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 43.0 is latest version of Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app updated by CloudApks.com on May 18, 2021. On this page you can find Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thanks for using Clue! Some users noticed their period predictions weren't being displayed in the calendar. We've fixed the issue and you should be back to receiving your normal amount of predicted cycles. Thanks for your patience and if you're enjoying the app and this update, feel free to leave us an updated rating and review!
The DescriptionClue is more than a period tracker – it’s an accurate menstrual calendar, ovulation app, and pregnancy tracker that helps you take control of your reproductive health. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
With the Clue app, your period tracking, symptoms, fertility and pregnancy are all in one place. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control pills to cramps, emotions, skin, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue is the period calendar, fertility tracker, and cycle tracker that adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
** Top free period tracker app – Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG) **
** Best fertility tracker 2019 & 2020 – Healthline **
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow, moods and more and find patterns in your cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions, fertile day & ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, fertile window and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Log into pregnancy mode to set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week so you know what to expect
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Tap:
1. "More" menu
3. Choose the topic of your inquiry
Or, submit a request directly through this form: support.helloclue.com
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (42956)
4 ★ (19710)
3 ★ (28155)
2 ★ (89487)
1 ★ (896071)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This app is fantastic! Easy to use and easy to personalize, whatever your goals. As a menstruating human, being able to generate patterns and have predictions/reasons is just stellar! I've used it for a few years now, and the more you track, the more it "learns" to predict your personal patterns.
- 4 ★: I love this app for tracking symptoms I've been using it for years it had everything I needed. But now I need the plus version and it's $40 a year or $10 a month which is a lot of money for a small phone app and I can't really tell what extra features it gives either. I'd love to support women but that's a lot of money on a budget. I've heard it's way cheaper in America stupid exchange rate.
- 5 ★: I find Clue amazing! First, it has the basic features to track your period and symptoms related to every single day of your cycle. Second (and extremely important), it features scientific information about your symptoms - cramps, tender breasts, etc. Now, agreeing with the poor ovulation prediction based purely on averaging, Clue has decided to not use the fertile window anymore. I strongly support this! Woman, there are methods available for this: basal temperature, cervix mucus, etc.
- 4 ★: Great app for tracking periods, symptoms and ovulation. Only one negative for me, I had a miscarriage and had to take pregnancy tests in the following weeks to get back to a negative result. Every time I logged a positive pregnancy test it comes up with a big 'You're Pregnant!' banner which was obviously pretty hard to see.
- 4 ★: Is there a better app or a way to come back to the previous version? The new one crashes for me every time on first tab. Not to mention the fertility window being gone, it was really useful for tracking my symptoms. Ovulation day isn't enough. Way to 'fix' something that was already good. Edit: Can't write from the app because it crashes before I access anything. Edit2: Works better after the new update. Thanks!
- 1 ★: App doesn't open. Edit: finally oppened and allowed me sign in but all my data from the past 5 years is GONE. Might as well delete and find something else. I already sent a support request and never heard back. EDIT: Clearly not because the only response I've gotten is when I give a bad review. There isn't even an option to contact through the website. Useless.
- 4 ★: I love this app but for the past 2 weeks or so I can't use it anymore because it says "Updating... Almost done". I can't seem to have it working again and I don't find how to reach clue. I am freaked out that if I uninstall and reinstall it, I will loose years of data that is very useful to me. Help? Edit* I got good help, problem solved, thank you!
- 1 ★: I really wanted to rate this higher as I love the premise, but the main reason I wanted to use a tracking service is to get alerts for when I'm roughly next due, or when I'm likely to get certain symptoms and I get no notifications at all despite turning them on. Also, every time I open the app I get like 3 separate prompts to sign up for the plus service to access features I had access to like a year ago and was taken behind a paywall. No thanks.
- 2 ★: Love this app until the latest update: I couldn't open it! It ALWAYS shows "updating…almost done" which it never happened. I wanted to try reinstall it but I saw many people commented that they lost their data. But I gonna try it anyways, if I still can not open it I will just try another app.
- 5 ★: I've been using this app for several years. I've compared it to other apps and they just don't compare. This app is discreet, intuitive, has a nice aesthetic, and it's free. Yes, they added a subscription but it's not the end of a great app, like many other reviews state. They didn't paywall important features. You don't have to deal with ads all over or worry about your data being sold. I wish they had more subscription options so I could support them. $9.99 a month is too steep for me.
- 2 ★: I download clue maybe 4+ years ago. The app used to be worth 5 stars but not anymore. The amount of pop up adds for the pay version make it close to unusable. Too many features have gone to pay version only. I suddenly need to make an account to use the app on my new phone. Not worth it.
- 5 ★: Best app for period tracking periodt. I've been using it since my first period and I can't imagine my life without it. Clue talks about periods normally and also teaches you how to take care of your body. It promotes healthy relationship with your growing body.
- 5 ★: Best Period and Ovulation Tracker! Charting symptoms, flow, mood, literally everything is so easy. For all the features, it is not cluttered or clunky. This app used to be free but now there is a paywall or else they just keep blasting you with prompts to pay for clue plus. Annoying, for sure. The only thing you get with this that you don't get with other trackers is sexual/reproductive content from scientists. The thing is, I stay informed, so it's not what I use this for.
- 2 ★: Refuses dark mode. I think the layout is ugly and sometimes not functional UI for the downloader. Improperly states cycle out of range because of using B.C. 2 skip withdrawal bleed. No weightlifting, and other workout option for exercise. I prefer traditional to the point graphs. I don't think there's anywhere I can track tag patterns, and I don't like having to go deep into my notes to find things that aren't included. I'd have to have a fully customizable app with dark mode to pay monthly.
- 4 ★: Love the different tags that they have it's especially helpful for my doctor's appointments. I've gotten my tubes tied and I still find this app extremely helpful. I just wish they would have more options for your flow during the menstrual period.
Instruction for installing Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.clue.android-v43.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk 43.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
Previous versionsClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 43.0:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 9.5 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 42.1:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 10.2 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 41.0:
Published on: April 08, 2021
File size: 10.1 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 40.2:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 10.1 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 40.1:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 10.1 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 40.0:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 10.1 MB