Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 47.0
|File size:||9.5 MB|
|Publish date:||July 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by BioWink GmbH on July 13, 2021.
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 47.0 is latest version of Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thanks for using Clue! In this release, we’ve focused on some behind-the-scenes improvements to keep your experience as seamless as possible.
If you run into any trouble, you can reach our support team in-app, or through the form at support.helloclue.com
The DescriptionClue is more than a period tracker – it’s an accurate menstrual calendar, ovulation app, and pregnancy tracker that helps you take control of your reproductive health. It’s a scientific and fluff-free way to learn about your body and discover unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.
With the Clue app, your period tracking, symptoms, fertility and pregnancy are all in one place. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control pills to cramps, emotions, skin, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue is the period calendar, fertility tracker, and cycle tracker that adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and the more you start to live in sync with your biology.
** Top free period tracker app – Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG) **
** Best fertility tracker 2019 & 2020 – Healthline **
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Log into pregnancy mode to set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week so you know what to expect
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please contact us in the app or via this form: support.helloclue.com
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (43530)
4 ★ (19920)
3 ★ (28270)
2 ★ (90530)
1 ★ (906184)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Convenient, easy to use app with pleasant interface. Tracking your period has become so much easier and hassle free. For those who do not like the flowery representation of your menstruation cycle in other apps, this app would be a good choice! Also has many categories for tracking eg. What types od exercises you have done, bowel movement, pain, doc appointments, appetite etc. Give it a try!
- 1 ★: Incredibly disappointed. Been using clue for almost 2 years and they removed the predicted ovulation days this year. To think people only use it as birth control or attempt to conceive was very narrow minded. Ovulation is related to sooooo many things your body, not just pregnancy 🤔. It was the most useful tool I had to predict when my pain would start and I had a chance to get ahead of it. Will be finding a different app now. Poor choice, Clue developers, poor choice.
- 5 ★: This app has always been very accurate for me, most off was within my first year of having my period so it was expected but it was only 4 days so it is very helpful and the one time there was an issue after an update their customer service was absolutely amazing and it was fixed over night. ❤ I recommend it to every friend I have that has a period it's just that good.
- 5 ★: Such a great app!! Helpful with tracking not only my cycle but also my symptoms. It's customizable so you can track literally anything you want! And they also provide tips and explanations for things with sources so you can stay informed about relevant reproductive health topics. I pay for the yearly subscription and I definitely get my money's worth out of it! Best of all, it's made by women for women!!
- 5 ★: As a non binary person, I love how they don't use gendered terms, and they help regardless of gender identity to find out when your periods are, what symptoms are happening, and it's very useful. The only thing that bothers me is that it takes a long time to fill it out each day, but they have settings to change which things show up, which is pretty cool. All around great app, and lovely people who made it I'm sure :)
- 1 ★: It was a great app, until they decided to take away the fertility window... Now it's more or less useless. Such a shame. The reason they gave was "to educate people" (to not use the app as birth control), but in my opinion educating people was not the point of the app. Clue isn't a professor last time I checked. People can educate themselves on their own time through whatever means... The app's point was to have a clear view on cycles, now it's merely a period tracker. I'll switch to another app
- 4 ★: I love this period tracker! It does everything I need it to do and I never have to worry about forgetting my birth control pill or wondering when my last period was. The only downside is it's mildly annoying how often it me to upgrade to Clue Plus, I'd rather just deal with some ads, tbh.
- 5 ★: A great tracker app. Isn't frilly or girl so good for pretty much everyone to use. The one point to Clues detriment is that there isn't a facility on the unpaid side of the app to enter a pregnancy. I don't think many people could afford to pay a subscription to basically pause their tracking for 9 months so that their averages aren't screwed up when they resume use.
- 5 ★: Love this app. No ads and extremely useful for tracking my time of the month. It's also really good at remembering symptoms. For example, I get cramps the few days before my period starts. It gives me a notification like "heads up, prepare for the cramps". I've had this app for years now. Originally on the iPhone and now on my Android.
- 2 ★: I was really happy with this app but they kept removing features, the information about fertility disappeared. There was suggestion that there was more in the premium version so I purchased the subscription hoping for some extra features, nothing. There is just the tracking. No insights into what anything means. And the content section has the same small number of articles I read ages ago. I'm disappointed.
- 2 ★: I've been using the app for a couple of years. The removal of the ability to see potential fertile windows is a little frustrating and the app has been incredibly slow when I'm trying to update the daily tracking for things like mood and stress, etc. I only use it to track my actual cycle. Having some of the information blocked because it requires money is frustrating especially since it's important information for knowing more about staying healthy and learning about potential warning signs.
- 2 ★: I like that you can include lots of different factors like moods, exercise, sleep and birth control methods. Being able to block out dates is another great feature. Edit. I miss being able to block out those dates, that feature is gone and now it's not predicting anything accurately
- 4 ★: Extremely useful, beautifully executed app, but the constantly increasing demands and notifications to subscribe have ruined it, and I am considering switching to something else. I would gladly pay for this quality app, maybe 5-10 euros ONCE, but maybe the developers have not considered that taking note of dates and predicting the next cycle is not something that most people want to dedicate an equal amount of money per month than, for example, a movie streaming service for the whole family?
- 5 ★: Been using this since high school, I'm in college now and it's still the best. Each one of my friends uses it too because it's the most accurate, it protects our privacy, and the application is beautifully designed. Wish I could upgrade to the premium one to support the creators because this simply is the best period-tracking app. Thank you creators!
- 5 ★: I have been using this app for almost a year possibly 2 years. I love it! So easy and with the more input the more accurate it is. Also gives good advice and good info. I was kinda surprised actually I didn't think I would like it but so fsr out of any other apps I like it.
Instruction for installing Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.clue.android-v47.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar app apk 47.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
Previous versionsClue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 47.0:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 9.5 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 45.0:
Published on: May 31, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 44.0:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 9.3 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 43.0:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 9.5 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 42.1:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 10.2 MB
Clue Period Tracker, Cycle & Ovulation Calendar 41.0:
Published on: April 08, 2021
File size: 10.1 MB