Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 22.214.171.12481
|File size:||39.8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 08, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEyeplus-Your home in your eyes app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by 杭州登虹科技有限公司 on June 08, 2021.
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 126.96.36.19981 is latest version of Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes app updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed some issues.
The DescriptionThe mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. With eye+, you can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (530)
4 ★ (150)
3 ★ (350)
2 ★ (770)
1 ★ (3431)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Love the cameras but if wifi password changes, best difficult to get set back up and impossible to reach tech support.
- 2 ★: Camera is not clear 😢😢🥺.. ohhh why even i put it on HD mode.. But overall its good..
- 4 ★: Great for having some flexibility while my kids are napping/keeping an eye on any baby sitters
- 1 ★: I am unable to connect to my camera. It always give me a network error even when setting again.
- 5 ★: Easy to use but camera need to restart often.
- 1 ★: Cannot save the recording
- 1 ★: 1 star is too many, the app will not scan my camera QR code, what rubbish
- 5 ★: The best app and device pair! 👌
- 1 ★: This app is extremely slow and it doesn't work. Get a device that requires any other app than this one.
- 1 ★: Buyer BEWARE this camera does turn on and off on its own AND will Record sometimes just audio other times just video and several times it will do both without you even setting that part up. It's not suppose to do this unless you schedule a time for it to start recording. We watched this thing turn on during the day on a Saturday watching TV while we both sat next to one another. We took ours down as we found this very disturbing and not Knowing who was doing this and watching in on our home
- 3 ★: It's alright, hasn't always worked that well but seems a lot better and more stable now. The rewind function to review old cctv is a bit niggly though and could be better. Hopefully there will be improvements in the future and I'd happily rate again if so.
- 4 ★: Slow to load even at high internet speeds
- 1 ★: App stinks, up until a few weeks ago the app was perfect, live 24 hour streaming. Now you have to click or tap after about 30 minutes to get it to play. I wrote the app owners to report the problem, there response was it was always like that. I know for a fact it was not, I had this app for over a year now and except one other time, which they did fix the problem now there words it has never been live stream. By reading some of the reviews it seems that most would agree, they need to fix it.
- 5 ★: one of the best things I've bought. totally puts my mind at rest being able to see the house and dogs whilst we're out. brilliant camera. can still see everything in pitch black night mode. can call the dogs if they're doing something they shouldn't be too. I'm sure there are more fancy ones but this does the job for a brilliant price. I have two cameras on one account so can watch two at the same time. zoom is good, great wide angle. only annoying thing since update is that camera times out!
- 2 ★: I use the camera to monitor the activity of my hedgehogs, temp of their cages, etc. However, I have several issues with it. First is the 7 day cloud storage. I do not need 7 days. I wish there was an option for 3 days (like when I tried the trial) for cheaper. I feel that the monthly fee is too high. Second is safety. Only I should be able to move the camera. However, someone has hacked into the camera and moves it to watch me. Two days ago, at 6:15 in the morning, someone called me on it. It obviously made me very uncomfortable. Third is the night video quality. It flickers so badly that I can barely see the cages, and it records this flickering as "movement." Not sure if I will continue to use this app with all of these issues.
Instruction for installing Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.closeli.eyeplus-v188.8.131.5281.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEyeplus-Your home in your eyes app apk 184.108.40.20681 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Previous versionsEyeplus-Your home in your eyes 220.127.116.1181:
Published on: June 08, 2021
File size: 39.8 MB
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 18.104.22.16874:
Published on: May 21, 2021
File size: 38.8 MB
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 22.214.171.12473:
Published on: May 12, 2021
File size: 39.9 MB
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 126.96.36.19962:
Published on: February 20, 2021
File size: 39 MB
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 188.8.131.5258:
Published on: January 07, 2021
File size: 39.5 MB
Eyeplus-Your home in your eyes 184.108.40.20651:
Published on: December 28, 2020
File size: 38.4 MB