|File size:||29.3 MB|
|Publish date:||July 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About RXCamView app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRXCamView app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Deng Bo on July 12, 2021.
RXCamView 2.1.18 is latest version of RXCamView app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2021. On this page you can find RXCamView apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
RXCamView app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed some known bugs
The DescriptionThe RXCamView app is designed to work with NVR, DVR, IPC and other surveillance camera.
With the video preview feature of this app, you can remotely view real-time surveillance video anytime, anywhere;
With the video playback feature, you can conveniently view what happened in the past period. Work with a surveillance camera which supports AI, you can even search video records from a large number of videos by a face photo;
Of course, with the alarm message service, you can receive the alarm information of the places you care about in the first place, so as to take timely measures to reduce your losses;
With the voice intercom feature, you can also communicate with the people where the camera is located
1. Watch HD video in real time
2. Historical video viewing
3. Event message reminder
4. Call through two-way audio
5. Get instant alerts when motion, human form, sound are detected
6. Customize detection area and sensitivity
7. Set recording schedule and alarm notification schedule
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (1465)
4 ★ (475)
3 ★ (554)
2 ★ (1207)
1 ★ (3831)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Irritable having to scroll from the am to find pm recordings. It detects headlights or commercials, changes in light, as movement and records. Id also like cameras with a mic and a speaker for the interior and front door. Dont know the compatibility.
- 5 ★: It took a long time to de bug everything, my phone, the app, the dvr, the wifi, the modem, internet etc. But after a lot of tinkering and adjustment it works amazing well! I'm thrilled. But I do have excellent internet fastest available and the best phone... if your dvr has an auto reboot I suggest setting it to daily and occasionally erase the dvr instead if always overwrite. It works better... if you have problems with this app it's probably your ip not fast enough. It works perf is set right!
- 1 ★: Reason a 1 star. When scanned qr code to sync it would cause the app to stop working when trying to open. After multi tries i did a online search add while in the app for the device and have not had any issues so far. Recommend not scanning qr code at this moment in time to syc device to app. Had to reinstal multiple times.
- 2 ★: Sometimes it works but usually I'll get the connect close message. Everything is up and running on my end. Even when it does work it seems clunky and outdated..
- 5 ★: Night and day improvement from the previous hdvision app which would take forever to load and in some instances would not load at all. My only complaint is the delay for sms notifications.
- 1 ★: Was working fine for awhile, now I can't connect with my security system. Keeps telling me its offline which isn't true. Everything works just fine, just not this app. Now I have to drive back to my home (120 miles) to figure it out. Then 120 miles back to the farm. What a waste
- 2 ★: I have to agree with most of these reviews. I still have not been able to get phone to connect. Seeing on here even if you have home wifi it's still hit or miss. What's the point? Some body PLEASE do some fixes with this app. PLEASE!
- 3 ★: Update May 21,android updates have made it unreliable, requiring two attempts to open, I have uninstalled and use XiQCMS instead. Update Feb 2021 the push notifications still work daily. Have to disable then enable again and save. They then work for a day, then stop again. Currently the app jumbles them up and its hard to filter by scanning by eye, as there is no order, ascending/ decending feature or by type of event, i.e motion, intelliigent, I/O etc.
- 4 ★: Took awhile to connect but realized it was bc I didn't have the system settings set up like in the manual to have mobile capability. Only issue I have now is the cameras are recording but will go offline on my phone and I have to restart the system to get it to work again on my phone.
- 2 ★: When the dvr allows me to connect remotely, great app. But majority of the time it fails and displays connect close. Not sure what to do but if this gets fixed please let me know.
- 2 ★: It works for a couple of days and then will say offline for the next 3-4 days then go back to online on it's own, so annoying, please fix this issue
- 1 ★: Why does this app only show my cameras at night? I can not view the cameras during the day, I only get a black screen. It seems it only works when wifi is turned on. If I leave my wifi, the cameras go black on the app
- 5 ★: Been using this for a few years now, few glitches on version upgrades were fixed quickly enough. Usually a restart of phone fixed most issues. Found out that with Cobra (Harb Freight) DVR, that the app is much easier to VIEW and ZOOM than built in monitor function of the DVR itself with it's mouse and monitor. Saving captured files usually too big to text out, prepare to email or transfer video files another way. Conclusions: Impressed. Quite intuitive interface. Beginners CAN figure it out.
- 1 ★: Can't get my phone to connect to it no matter how many times I try. It's starting to get very frustrating. Everytime I enter my password it completely closes the app and I have to Uninstall and reinstall the app
- 4 ★: The app doesnt want to work everytime you open it. Sometimes it takes 3 tries to get it to show you the cam views. Other than that works great.
Instruction for installing RXCamView app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download RXCamView app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.client.rxcamview-v2.1.18.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRXCamView app apk 2.1.18 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Previous versionsRXCamView 2.1.18:
Published on: July 12, 2021
File size: 29.3 MB
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 27.9 MB
Published on: March 03, 2021
File size: 27.2 MB
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 27.2 MB
Published on: January 18, 2021
File size: 27.2 MB
Published on: January 15, 2021
File size: 26.4 MB