ClearCheckbook Money Manager 18.104.22.168
|File size:||3.9 MB|
|Publish date:||July 01, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About ClearCheckbook Money Manager app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClearCheckbook Money Manager app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by SiliconTrance, LLC on July 01, 2021.
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 22.214.171.124 is latest version of ClearCheckbook Money Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on July 03, 2021. On this page you can find ClearCheckbook Money Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ClearCheckbook Money Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Fixed some bugs with creating and editing transactions.
* Fixed a bug where sometimes edited transactions can't be saved.
The DescriptionClearCheckbook Money Manager integrates with the website ClearCheckbook.com and allows you to manage your finances from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Set up and track your budgets, view and manage your bills, reconcile your accounts and more all from your phone.
By integrating with ClearCheckbook.com, your data is automatically synced between multiple devices (phones, tablets and computers) so you'll always know what your account balances and budgets are. This syncing is also a great way for families or spouses to keep track of shared accounts. Avoid the hassle of overdrawing your accounts by always knowing where you stand financially.
The ClearCheckbook app is free to sign up and use. We also offer a ClearCheckbook Mobile Premium upgrade via in-app purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
3.1 out of 5
5 ★ (458)
4 ★ (238)
3 ★ (179)
2 ★ (169)
1 ★ (597)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I've used this application years ago, and am back after using other programs. Even with all of the small glitches in ClearCheckbook it is a superior product to anything else out there (even the monolith Quicken). My favorite feature of this product is that it doesn't store any of my information and lets me make my own reports. Sure, there's quite a large learning curve (Jive???) but I've seen good improvements since I last used it.
- 1 ★: I agree with another reviewer. I've been using the app since 2014/2015 as well. This was a fantastic app until the last update. The look of the screens has changed drastically. I also have issues with transactions being added twice. Yesterday, I tried to reconcile with the bank and I'm out of balance over $400.00. There are transactions from 2016 and 2018 that were showing as unjived; when I mark them jived, I am out of balance. I am on version 4.0.14. Bring back the old look please!
- 4 ★: I tried around 6 to 8 apps, and this one was the only one I could find that will automatically sync between my PC and mobile devices. That was important to me, so I am using it. However, I did think that some of the other apps were better if syncing is not important. Would have considered purchasing the premium version of this app, but there is no one time purchase. Only subscriptions are offered, and I am not willing to do that. (Over $50/year? WAY too much!!!)
- 5 ★: Holy moly. I really think I've hit the jackpot with this app. Not only is it rooted in a deep, responsive, and well-laid-out website, but the app is also fluid and user-friendly. Being able to auto-reconcile via csv is an insanely powerful feature. I emailed the app team last night with a question, and got a thoughtful and helpful reply by this morning. This is the full package - awesome software, great support. I think I'll be a lifetime subscriber.
- 1 ★: I've been using the free version of this app for years with my partner to manage our shared accounts. One of the best features that was available to us for SEVERAL YEARS was the running balance that calculated and displayed with each transaction, allowing us to project future incomes and expenses. The app updated today, and that feature is now for "premium" users for $5/mo or $52/yr. When I emailed about it, the response I got was that it was a glitch and shouldn't have been available for free.
- 5 ★: I am using the free version. I have been wanting an app like this for years but didn't come across it until recently. This works great for my wife and I. No longer do we need to wait until we get home to take purchases out of the register, we can do it on our phones as make the purchases and know what the current balance is. No more small math errors. It is nice my wife and I can check the register balance on our phones and computers. Thank you.
- 1 ★: I agree with all the low-star reviews. I don't think this is syncing properly with the web. In any case, the new GUI is really cumbersome and the app is much slower than it used to be. The web version is still fine and I can't speak for the iOS version now, but, wow, this really should have been tested more - or just tested - before rolling out. Sorry for the harshness, but we're talking about money here, and this app makes managing that money tough.
- 1 ★: Loved this app until the latest update. Then it all went down hill. My husband and I both have a monthly car wash payment that comes out on the same day. Used to be able to enter it no issues now it only wants to enter 1. I know having to have one under a different name isn't a huge deal but its just a hassle when it used to work fine. It takes forever to load now and doesn't put entries in the order they were entered. Just aggravating since other transactions get added twice only added once
- 1 ★: Recent update has caused the app to create double posts of transactions, various account inaccuracies, and other user issues. It has made me go into the negatives in my bank multiple times because no matter what I do it never matches up with my bank anymore. I've used this app for years and it has always been great..until recently. It has became impossible to use it and I'm about to switch to a different app. Very very disappointed and dissatisfied.
- 3 ★: I like that I can use reminders and bill pay in the app now, but the app as a whole does not work as well as before. When you go to select an account it doesn't show account balances anymore in the drop down options. It does not update with the pull down refresh swipe like before, you have to go to each individual account separately to refresh balance. Very inconvenient. Please fix.
- 1 ★: This used to be such an awesome app. Ever since the update though it is extremely buggy. Duplicate transactions all over the place and only way to resolve is by resyncing constantly. Additionally features that have been around for years just disappeared, and are now only available thru a $52 per year fee. Guess it is time to find a new app to replace this one.
- 4 ★: I contacted them about the running balances and the date format, not able to be changed to the UK format in the app, got a very quick reply as follows, Thanks for bringing up the date formatting issue. We'll work on getting this updated. The running balances were always supposed to be a premium feature but there was a bug in the old app that was showing them for everyone. We'll look into changing that so they show up for everyone. So should reinstate that feature, 5 stars if they do.
- 1 ★: This used to be a great app... Been using it since around 2014/2015. The recent string of updates have made it all but useful. I've spotted numerous calculation errors using a basic calculator as a verification tool (off by a shocking $300!!), and whenever you add a transaction in the app it gets added TWICE!! I emailed support on a Saturday and still have yet to hear back. I will be looking at an alternative tool now... Devs broke a very useful tool and won't do anything about it.
- 1 ★: Garbage update!!!!! I've been using this for years and now it just doesn't work. Stuff I put in posts to the wrong accounts or just won't let me put it on period and then it tries to guess what I'm trying to do and it is really bad at guessing. I'm constantly having to redo transactions. Fix the new update or you'll lose ANOTHER customer!!
- 1 ★: The web version is excellent, but clearly they did not use the same developent team for this one. It is extremely buggy. With the latest update it has become even more unusable. Now when I try to enter a transaction, the suggestion pop does not allow me to choose a category
Instruction for installing ClearCheckbook Money Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ClearCheckbook Money Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.clearcheckbook.app-v126.96.36.199.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClearCheckbook Money Manager app apk 188.8.131.52 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsClearCheckbook Money Manager 184.108.40.206:
Published on: July 01, 2021
File size: 3.9 MB
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 220.127.116.11:
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 3.9 MB
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 18.104.22.168:
Published on: April 20, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 22.214.171.124:
Published on: March 06, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 126.96.36.199:
Published on: February 25, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB
ClearCheckbook Money Manager 188.8.131.52:
Published on: February 15, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB