iHeartRadio for Android TV 3.0.7
|File size:||14 MB|
|Publish date:||May 25, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Music & Audio Apps|
About iHeartRadio for Android TV app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewiHeartRadio for Android TV app is a free Android Music & Audio app, has been published by iHeartMedia, Inc. on May 25, 2020.
iHeartRadio for Android TV 3.0.7 is latest version of iHeartRadio for Android TV app updated by CloudApks.com on March 25, 2021. On this page you can find iHeartRadio for Android TV apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
iHeartRadio for Android TV app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)**New**
- Brand new and regularly updated content for your enjoyment
- Updated search capabilities
- Major stability fixes
- New language support for French and Spanish
The DescriptionAll Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, playlists for any mood or activity plus podcasts all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music live radio stations, and podcasts on Android TV!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
Get Hooked on a Podcast
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, Pod Save America and from personalities like Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and get alerts when new episodes are published
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
iHeartRadio All Access™ users can take control of their listening experience with millions of songs on demand.
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Listen to exclusive, curated playlists
• Play saved playlists from the Web and mobile apps
Join our community! • Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com/hc/en-us!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for Android devices, please visit https://help.iheart.com/hc/en-us/sections/204008358-Android
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (3)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (5)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing iHeartRadio for Android TV app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download iHeartRadio for Android TV app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.clearchannel.iheartradio.tv-v3.0.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsiHeartRadio for Android TV app apk 3.0.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsiHeartRadio for Android TV 3.0.7:
Published on: May 25, 2020
File size: 14 MB
iHeartRadio for Android TV 1.2.0:
Published on: January 02, 2017
File size: 13.4 MB
iHeartRadio for Android TV 1.1.1:
Published on: September 01, 2018
File size: 9 MB